NFL FORUM

Comments

• elgambino

Nice big slate to play this Thursday.

Also, looks like there may be some interesting changes now that TB/WAS is moving to Wednesday night. Let’s get some discussion going.

• ItzJamesFTW

@trebor88 said...

I dunno… I’m scared of any Pats for cash… Belichick already said he may play all 3 QBs… But think he could be a decent GPP option… My guess though is that people will be all over him. I feel like he’s the most common name I’ve heard at RB, but he’s not even in my top 5 personally.

I think if you want to roster a Patriot it is DJ Foster. Nothing to lose by playing him / still has a bunch to show.

• ItzJamesFTW

Surprised I haven’t seen Showers or Savage mentioned here. Both will play all four quarters. Joe Webb also likely to play all four quarters. All three in good spots.

• cln2013

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Surprised I haven’t seen Showers or Savage mentioned here. Both will play all four quarters. Joe Webb also likely to play all four quarters. All three in good spots.

Where have you seen savage will play all 4. Not interested in showers or Webb both are mediocre

• PDFOUR

@cln2013 said...

Where have you seen savage will play all 4. Not interested in showers or Webb both are mediocre

Webb has one of the highest fantasy points as a QB during preseason. Only people ahead of him is dak prescott and some other guy.

Check out the website fantasydata

• cln2013

@PDFOUR said...

Webb has one of the highest fantasy points as a QB during preseason. Only people ahead of him is dak prescott and some other guy.

just my opinion. I know what I’m talking about. There are at least 8 Qb I rather play before Webb.

• pepsies15

@cln2013 said...

just my opinion. I know what I’m talking about. There are at least 8 Qb I rather play before Webb.

Lol

• cln2013

@pepsies15 said...

Lol

You can say lol but I gaurentee I’ve made a lot more money than most of you guys combined

• pepsies15

@cln2013 said...

You can say lol but I gaurentee I’ve made a lot more money than most of you guys combined

Congratulations man!

• ItzJamesFTW

@cln2013 said...

You sound like a nice person.

• ItzJamesFTW

@cln2013 said...

This isn’t what this forum is about. It’s not a dick measuring contest. Either provide something constructive or leave. It’s that simple.

• cln2013

I was just throwing my opinion out there about Webb, he’s really not that good. I’m not trying to be “that” guy. I have credibility. I’m not some random person blowing smoke on a forum.

• WorldWideWes

Webb runs. Therefore Webb is in play if he gets 4 quarters. Where have we seen that he is playing 4 quarters?

I’d not have much of him, but I would have a few shares.

• cln2013

Webb only gets around 10 DK points I can see him getting about 12 tommorow. I’m looking at players that are likely to get anywhere between 16-20 tommorow. That’s why he’s not a good play. He’s safe play but not a gpp winning play.

• cln2013

@WorldWideWes said...

Webb runs. Therefore Webb is in play if he gets 4 quarters. Where have we seen that he is playing 4 quarters?

I’d not have much of him, but I would have a few shares.

Derek Anderson got hurt in practice the other day. So he will be in all 4 quarters.

• ItzJamesFTW

@cln2013 said...

I was just throwing my opinion out there about Webb, he’s really not that good. I’m not trying to be “that” guy. I have credibility. I’m not some random person blowing smoke on a forum.

Just saying you were being ‘that guy’. Do you think you’re the only person who has made money at DFS? There are full time players everywhere on this forum. Just stay humble.

Don’t understand the Webb opinion though. Heres a fact: All quarterbacks getting 4 quarters tomorrow ‘aren’t good’. It’s why they’re starting the fourth preseason game. There are also not a long confirmed list of 4-quarter quarterbacks. So Webb, being a dual threat option, and someone whose preseason numbers are towards to top of all QBs, seems like a pretty fair play if not a top one.

• cln2013

Allen (jags), Fales(Bears) Webb, Barkley, Lynch, Showers. Are all going to play a full game

• cln2013

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Just saying you were being ‘that guy’. Do you think you’re the only person who has made money at DFS? There are full time players everywhere on this forum. Just stay humble.

Don’t understand the Webb opinion though. Heres a fact: All quarterbacks getting 4 quarters tomorrow ‘aren’t good’. It’s why they’re starting the fourth preseason game. There are also not a long confirmed list of 4-quarter quarterbacks. So Webb, being a dual threat option, and someone whose preseason numbers are towards to top of all QBs, seems like a pretty fair play if not a top one.

I do take this as a profession for starters. My oppion on Webb is that he is a safe play. He is a for sure 8-12 points.He will not win a gpp though. Catalina tends to run the ball a lot more than passing. That’s time off the clock and less time he can score. Plus if Carolina gets to the goal one they will power run it in. There are 8 Qb in play that should easily get 200 yards and 2 touchdowns.

• pepsies15

@cln2013 said...

I do take this as a profession for starters. My oppion on Webb is that he is a safe play. He is a for sure 8-12 points.He will not win a gpp though. Catalina tends to run the ball a lot more than passing. That’s time off the clock and less time he can score. Plus if Carolina gets to the goal one they will power run it in. There are 8 Qb in play that should easily get 200 yards and 2 touchdowns.

You take preseason NFL as a profession? Bold strategy, Cotton.

• cln2013

It’s the easiest time to win money. It’s basically free when players play Joe web. In all seriousness though it is the easiest time to win money.

• pepsies15

@cln2013 said...

It’s the easiest time to win money. It’s basically free when players play Joe web. In all seriousness though it is the easiest time to win money.

Haha. That’s true though. My apologies if my comments seemed a bit dickish. Rough day at the office.

• cln2013

@pepsies15 said...

Haha. That’s true though. My apologies if my comments seemed a bit dickish. Rough day at the office.

It’s all good. I apologize too for coming off as “that” guy. I personally think these 4 qtr Qb are getting overhyped so much. I’m fading most of them because I don’t see them doing well at all.

• pepsies15

@cln2013 said...

It’s all good. I apologize too for coming off as “that” guy. I personally think these 4 qtr Qb are getting overhyped so much. I’m fading most of them because I don’t see them doing well at all.

No worries brotha. You definitely know your stuff and your advice is appreciated.

I hear ya. I personally have a whole lot of Joe Webb so I hope you’re wrong for once haha.

• cln2013

I have 50 lineups in the 3$ gpp main slate splitting 7 Qb 10-10-10-10-5-5.
    4 lineups in 27$ gpp all different Qb. Maxed out both 3$ and 27$ lineups in turbo slate. Did 20 lineups for 3$ and 3 lineups for 27$ gpp in the late slate. So I’ll be everywhere tomorrow

• pepsies15

@cln2013 said...

I have 50 lineups in the 3$ gpp main slate splitting 7 Qb 10-10-10-10-5-5.
    4 lineups in 27$ gpp all different Qb. Maxed out both 3$ and 27$ lineups in turbo slate. Did 20 lineups for 3$ and 3 lineups for 27$ gpp in the late slate. So I’ll be everywhere tomorrow

Nice dude, good luck!

• cln2013

I put massive volume in every slate. Regular season I will always max out in milly maker

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).