NFL FORUM

Comments

• elgambino

Nice big slate to play this Thursday.

Also, looks like there may be some interesting changes now that TB/WAS is moving to Wednesday night. Let’s get some discussion going.

• FanFooBaa

I removed Prossiese from like 30 lineups on Seth Yates comments, hope he is right! Replaced him with Burks or Ward in all

• jeffgo33

Good luck everyone!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

man lots of tinkering down the stretch tonight. Not sure what to make of my lineups.

• FanFooBaa

Im winning 1st in the $3 GPP – heres wishing you all 2nd place and beyond!

• WorldWideWes

@FanFooBaa said...

I removed Prossiese from like 30 lineups on Seth Yates comments, hope he is right! Replaced him with Burks or Ward in all

What comments were they? I got Periscope up late :/

Not too late to swap CJ Prosise though.

• hobbes2d

@FanFooBaa said...

I’m cool with 2nd. Good luck!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@FanFooBaa said...

Screen name? I want to follow the win.

• piranha

holy shit… going through the % own… people don’t do research? w/e ill take the money.

• bluesunday1287

Surprised to see Damian Williams at only 0.8 Percent..

• piranha

what was his comment? do you mind linking or quoting? thanks

• PDFOUR

Um did I miss some awful news with Bryce Petty???? Is he not playing? Kinda concerned he is only 2.3% owned….. =/

• jeffgo33

@PDFOUR said...

Um did I miss some awful news with Bryce Petty???? Is he not playing? Kinda concerned he is only 2.3% owned….. =/

He’s splitting time with Hackenberg.

• FanFooBaa

@FanFooBaa is the winning name

He just said he wasnt too high on Prossiese and the fact that he was coming off an injury, which I didnt even know about – dont worry now that I pulled CJ from 30 lineups he is GUARANTEED 2 TDs and 120 Yards

• FanFooBaa

AJ derby is only 29%?? I thought he would be like 60%

• bluesunday1287

Henry with an early TD.

• FanFooBaa

Ok take Derrick Henry OUT now, jeez – that was Sankeys TD to have!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn i thought henry was out

• piranha

@FanFooBaa said...

AJ derby is only 29%?? I thought he would be like 60%

gronk at 65% in one of my games…

• FanFooBaa

So much for Garrapalo not playing

• PDFOUR

@bluesunday1287 said...

Henry with an early TD.

Ugh that pisses me off. I had him in my lineups but took him out because everyone said he wasn’t going to play and it would be sankey. Smh

• FanFooBaa

@PDFOUR said...

Ugh that pisses me off. I had him in my lineups but took him out because everyone said he wasn’t going to play and it would be sankey. Smh

Henry will be out of there soon and Sankey will get 3 quarters hopefully, so dont give up hope yet!

• skankinmat

What is the deal with the scoring for panthers D? There is a green check mark like the game has been cancelled?

• bluesunday1287

@skankinmat said...

What is the deal with the scoring for panthers D? There is a green check mark like the game has been cancelled?

Just delayed as of now..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Who caught that 20 yard pass from allen. It says player

• bluesunday1287

Glad to see Tanney will be in for the rest of the game.. I have him at 0.2 Percent Owned.. SMH.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).