Tennessee at Chicago 8:00 PM
    Tampa Bay at Dallas 8:00 PM
    Kansas City at Green Bay 8:00 PM
    Miami at New Orleans 8:00 PM
    Los Angeles at Houston 8:00 PM
    Arizona at Denver 9:00 PM
    Los Angeles at San Francisco 10:00 PM
    Oakland at Seattle 10:00 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• beare

this should be fun guessing whose playing

im guessing mostly 3rd string qbs correct?

• bucherpsu08

Target guys on the roster bubble. McSorley should get at least another half of action.

• realphipps

Wondering if Browns just give Gilbert the whole game.

Only other option is likely Blough.

• beare

anyone see anything on daniel jones heard chatter he will start

• beare

i think blough will play more

• Dfspacman

This is gonna be a head scratcher, knock on wood if u with me

• curt777

Anyone have any ideas for TE?

• marker0357

ian bunting Bears

• beare

TE hudson or arnold

• beare

what RBS appreciate any advice

• dbullsfan

target guys not expected to make the team UDFA, late round guys practice squad type players

• Maselyk7

Best QB plays for the slate? Leaning Sloter. Any WR to pair him with?

• rourke441

i have at qb trace mcsorley-ryan griffin-taysom hill now at rb brossette-jordan ellis-cj anderson-justice hill go at wr with richard james-jakobi meyers and at te shane smith-nick vannett-tanner hudson p.s. google this-nfl week4 preseason players on the bubble gl all

• Wander_Bread

@beare said...

anyone see anything on daniel jones heard chatter he will start

Danny Dimes is definitely starting, but I have not seen anything in terms of how long he will play. I am thinking he may get the 1st half with Tanney and Lauletta each getting a quarter in the 2nd half as they battle out for the 3rd QB job

• dbullsfan

@rourke441 said...

i have at qb trace mcsorley-ryan griffin-taysom hill now at rb brossette-jordan ellis-cj anderson-justice hill go at wr with richard james-jakobi meyers and at te shane smith-nick vannett-tanner hudson p.s. google this-nfl week4 preseason players on the bubble gl all

I wouldn’t expect more than a series or two if any out of Griffin, I’ve played him every week so far but with Blaine Gabbert hurt Griffin is the clear #2. Vincent Testaverde Jr should see almost all the snaps at QB for the bucs TD.

Edit* now reading some local stuff maybe Griffin plays more than originally thought earlier in the week. I’ll try to dig in with some of the local writers to see if I can get an Awnser.

As far as QB for me I’m going Stidham from NE, last I saw he is expected to play the whole game.

• rourke441

good stuff tx

• realphipps

I think the Browns are gonna play Ratley a lot tonight. They need to se him in game action and he needs to ball out to make the roster.

• Maselyk7

From what I’ve found, Ozigbo should be a good RB play

• dbullsfan

@Maselyk7 said...

From what I’ve found, Ozigbo should be a good RB play

Hmm might be a good play off Ollison, I feel like Ollison should get a lot of run tonight but if Atlanta is gonna try to stash him on the PS I’m afraid they won’t want him to have a showcase game

• Dfspacman

• Maselyk7

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Christian Wade?

He’s in the lineups I’ve built!

• Dfspacman

Isn’t Josh Mccown likely to get more run to get used to the Philly offense

• beare

will meyers or whiteside play tonight

• bure10

@beare said...

will meyers or whiteside play tonight

Isnt Whiteside out

• Dfspacman

Seems Hudson might not get much playing time

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler