STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, September 3rd (All times Eastern)
    7:00pm Cincinnati at Indianapolis
    7:00pm Philadelphia at NY Jets
    7:00pm Tampa Bay at Miami
    7:00pm New Orleans at Green Bay
    7:00pm Baltimore at Atlanta
    7:30pm Buffalo at Detroit
    7:30pm Carolina at Pittsburgh
    7:30pm Jacksonville at Washington
    8:00pm Minnesota at Tennessee
    8:00pm Kansas City at St. Louis
    8:00pm Houston at Dallas
    8:00pm Cleveland at Chicago
    9:00pm Arizona at Denver
    10:00pm San Diego at San Francisco
    10:00pm Oakland at Seattle

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• magicfan101

@sethayates said...

I checked with DK. Anyone listed on the wrong team will get a 0 tonight. That includes Chris Johnson and also Darrin Reaves who would have been my top play at RB. He’s listed as Carolina even though he plays for the Chiefs. He’s getting a 0.

wow, DK slacking with Chris Johnson. Tonight is a total minefield, so many injuries and wrong teams listed.

• gundog8324

@sethayates said...

I checked with DK. Anyone listed on the wrong team will get a 0 tonight. That includes Chris Johnson and also Darrin Reaves who would have been my top play at RB. He’s listed as Carolina even though he plays for the Chiefs. He’s getting a 0.

Seems like a bit of good news though as these clerical scratches might mean more dead lineups floating around

• craibcr

@sethayates said...

Thanks for checking!

• magicfan101

@lionssuck said...

Pretty sure Fales would get the start for the Bears

weird I didn’t see Fales on ourlads.com

• lionssuck

@magicfan101 said...

weird I didn’t see Fales on ourlads.com

http://m.cantonrep.com/article/20150902/SPORTS/150909831/0/ENTERTAINMENT

• WorldWideWes

Interesting @lionssuck. That implies Thaddeus Lewis might only play a half.

What say you Seth?

• martie21

Also said Crowell and Duke Johnson probably won’t play. Who else gets carries besides West?

• dfrandan

Anyone have any insight on a TE that will get some good run in a solid match up tonight?

• WorldWideWes

Does this jump out to anyone as a play?

“Detroit Lions TE Tim Wright and TE Joseph Fauria are likely competing for one roster spot in the final preseason game Thursday, Sept. 3.”

• OUBrent1

TE is a crapshoot for me.. I went back to week 1 and found a couple guys that stood out, and am rolling with them.

• Frustrated

Eagles TE’s seem to always be a good bet either Tomlinson or Burton. Swaim for the Cowboys has been productive as well he’s still battling for a spot might play a ton.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

@WorldWideWes said...

Does this jump out to anyone as a play?

“Detroit Lions TE Tim Wright and TE Joseph Fauria are likely competing for one roster spot in the final preseason game Thursday, Sept. 3.”

I didn’t think Wright would get much PT becuase he was just acquired so I was going to have a lot of Fauria in my LUs…but I could be mistaken.

ps are you William Wesley lol

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

Jarryd Hayne made the 75 man roster and will be in a battle with Kendall Hunter for the RB position.

• WorldWideWes

Nope. I’m fairly new here. Real life lawyer who loves FF. Just a local Memphis FF player who killed it in preseason DFS last year and then promptly lost my entire roll in about a month once the algorithms came into effect.

I hope I’m learning a few lessons from you guys this year.

• BreakingBacon

Texans D might work for me today, my cowboys backups are pretty awful and Jerry Jones even admitted today in an interview with 105.3 that we don’t have a good chance of doing much tonight.

• BreakingBacon

How much time will Hundley play? Blanchard was cut today so is there good reason to see him play 3 quarters?

• BreakingBacon

@Frustrated said...

Eagles TE’s seem to always be a good bet either Tomlinson or Burton. Swaim for the Cowboys has been productive as well he’s still battling for a spot might play a ton.

yeah think I’m just gonna play Burton as Barkley might get a half of play and he’s usually in with Barkley, just a whole bunch of crap at TE and if he gets me 1 catch for 0 yards I’ll take it :p

• Damp_Toaster

You guys like Hammond JR. Or Fred Williams better tonight for KC?

• bedwards

What does everyone think of Garoppolo’s playing time tonight? Does the fact he doesn’t have to play week 1 mean he doesn’t play much tonight and the Pats look at someone else?

• Capone1233

I like Momah at TE from Cardinals. Dude was a beast last preseason game.

• sethayates

@gibbathy said...

Jarryd Hayne made the 75 man roster and will be in a battle with Kendall Hunter for the RB position.

I’m curious, are you actually playing tonight or just being an Australian homer? Since you and Hayne are both from Australia.

• crazypaul

@Damp_Toaster said...

You guys like Hammond JR. Or Fred Williams better tonight for KC?

From the Chiefs blog on ESPN: “Another player who is scheduled to play a lot and is having a big preseason is unheralded wide receiver Fred Williams. He leads the Chiefs with 13 catches for 159 yards and three touchdowns.”

Seems like a great play tonight.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

Anybody do any valuable research that they want to share the results of so I don’t have to waste time doing my own research?

• Cjf99b

RG Overall Ranking

@sethayates said...

I’m curious, are you actually playing tonight or just being an Australian homer? Since you and Hayne are both from Australia.

He’s an Aussie homer :)

• gundog8324

Abbredaris is making an appearance tonight, he may be worth a flier if you are looking for a hail mary low owned option. He probably will get a couple of shots at put returning and a few series on offense.

It depends if McCarthy would rather evaluate the 3rd WR spot between Janis/Montgomery or the 5th Spot between White/Abbredaris (White may also be a decent flier 9/12 for 89 last week)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).