STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, September 3rd (All times Eastern)
    7:00pm Cincinnati at Indianapolis
    7:00pm Philadelphia at NY Jets
    7:00pm Tampa Bay at Miami
    7:00pm New Orleans at Green Bay
    7:00pm Baltimore at Atlanta
    7:30pm Buffalo at Detroit
    7:30pm Carolina at Pittsburgh
    7:30pm Jacksonville at Washington
    8:00pm Minnesota at Tennessee
    8:00pm Kansas City at St. Louis
    8:00pm Houston at Dallas
    8:00pm Cleveland at Chicago
    9:00pm Arizona at Denver
    10:00pm San Diego at San Francisco
    10:00pm Oakland at Seattle

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

Man, this is tough. Seems like Tom Savage and Matt Simms are decent plays because they are slated to play the whole game. At running back, I’m looking at Eagles running backs (barner, mostert) because I’ve read they may be the only active backs. Wide receivers-I’m looking at Packers and Eagles so guys like Myles White and Jeff Maehl. Tight end-ugh. I like the ideas floated above. Defense, I’m prob going to go Seahawks or Texans.

• WorldWideWes

Don’t kill me if I miss, but I’m going Freddie. It is close.

edit: between Hammond and Williams that is.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Does anyone else like Ifeanyi Momah tonight? He had a very good game vs Raiders last week…hoping it will not be a fluke. TE is always the hardest position in these contests..

Love all the above mentioned guys ^^

When there are so many games, it is difficult to narrow down picks..I have a few guys I’m locked in on but the rest are just interchangeable

• BreakingBacon

G.J. Kinne is my random play and I gotta play somebody who I grew up close to.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

Again, work got the best of me..won’t have time to set up a blog but I’ll be on Twitter in case you guys wanna hear me ramble…

Hundley/Simms/Savage are my main plays today with the edge to Hundley given he is facing a really really bad NOLA defense…try and handcuff with one of GB WR.

As someone mentioned, Ball/”(player-popup)Storm Johnson”:/players/storm-johnson-18180/Zenner are on the roster bubble so I’d expect them to get a good chance to produce…however there are plenty of other choices. I am personally liking Tevin Coleman based on what I’ve been hearing on his practice this week.

I like so many people at WR but I would focus on handucffing with your QB. Janis/Savage/Thigpen come to mind when looking at the QBs above

TE: Really difficult for me to suggest given I do not feel comfortable at all with who I am playing….

So so so many plays today…especially the Eagles! They put up 500+ yards last season vs the JEts in the last pre season game…don’t tell them they not to take this game too seriously lol but I am personally having trouble locking in on a WR or RB in their squad.

• Cjf99b

I remember GJ when he played for the Horns. Is he really a WR in the NFL now or is supposed to be listed as a QB?

• ItzJamesFTW

Ty Montgomery out tonight. Just FYI. Bumps to Myles White, Abberderris.

• DabsAndFrags

@KingLion22 said...

So so so many plays today…especially the Eagles! They put up 500+ yards last season vs the JEts in the last pre season game…don’t tell them they not to take this game too seriously lol but I am personally having trouble locking in on a WR or RB in their squad.

No idea on the WRs but Mostert and Barner are supposed to get some real time tonight.

• WorldWideWes

@DabsAndFrags said...

No idea on the WRs but Mostert and Barner are supposed to get some real time tonight.

I’m playing both in one LU.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

is mostert a must start

• WorldWideWes

@Slah said...

is mostert a must start

No (based on what I’ve read). Neither is Barner. But either could explode in that offence. Better GPP plays than cash.

Just my .02.

• rgyanks

He had been a QB for them, was on the practice squad last year, but moved to WR this offseason because he didn’t thank he would have a chance at QB.

• magicfan101

important news Ryan Lindley will start instead of Jimmy G., most likely Jimmy won’t play at all tonight.

• WorldWideWes

Think Lindley plays all night then eh? Interesting.

• flip4flop

Hope that means some dead lineups out there tonight

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

@WorldWideWes said...

No (based on what I’ve read). Neither is Barner. But either could explode in that offence. Better GPP plays than cash.

Just my .02.

+1 …couldn’t really commit to either…hope it doesn’t bite me

• flip4flop

Good luck everyone tonight. Pad your bankrolls for the regular season!

• WorldWideWes

Anyone rostering Chris Conley? That guy’s 40 time, size and general combine performance are fairly stupid:

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/chris-conley?id=2552652

And from an SEC offence. I kind of think I should have had him in a few more LUs tonight.

• jdtrey

Lindley was supposed to be playing the whole game all day long

• magicfan101

with a quick glance at some of the LUs, there seems to be a lot of dead LUs. I will have to wait till the percentages show on DK to be sure.

• MastenPark

You should see some of the lineups that people got in this 1 cheap 50-50 I am in. This is like free money. Over half the lineups have full time starters rostered. 1 guy even has Ray Rice in his lineup lol…….

• mmic23

So much terrible info out there. Lamichael james out, not. Tanziel emergency qb only, not. Sigh

• MastenPark

@flip4flop said...

Hope that means some dead lineups out there tonight

So far dead lineups x 20 lol.. Let me look at some off my other 50-50 lol

• schuttybuddy

Is there anywhere to go to just look at player ownership rather than looking at random teams and who is rostered and perecentages that way?

• flip4flop

I should have went heavy on cash tonight. Damnit hopefully I can win some more tickets and a few deep GPP runs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).