STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, September 3rd (All times Eastern)
    7:00pm Cincinnati at Indianapolis
    7:00pm Philadelphia at NY Jets
    7:00pm Tampa Bay at Miami
    7:00pm New Orleans at Green Bay
    7:00pm Baltimore at Atlanta
    7:30pm Buffalo at Detroit
    7:30pm Carolina at Pittsburgh
    7:30pm Jacksonville at Washington
    8:00pm Minnesota at Tennessee
    8:00pm Kansas City at St. Louis
    8:00pm Houston at Dallas
    8:00pm Cleveland at Chicago
    9:00pm Arizona at Denver
    10:00pm San Diego at San Francisco
    10:00pm Oakland at Seattle

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL Preseason strategy talk for this weeks’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

@Slah said...

is mostert a must start

For the most part.

• ATLSoulchild

I am in the $200 Touchdown tourney… there are people that have DeMarco Murray, Andre Johnson, and Steven Jackson. Yes, THAT Steven Jackson.

• AdamLevitan

Not sure if you guys can see this. But suggesting there is no edge in preseason NFL Week X is misguided.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8862252?uc=122537293

• WorldWideWes

@ajl201 said...

Not sure if you guys can see this. But suggesting there is no edge in preseason NFL Week X is misguided.

Lol.

/agreed

• Kcannon

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ajl201 said...

Yup clearly no edge in preseason or its very minimal… When someone plays an entire roster who is not active its tough to take that money from him.

• flip4flop

The only good RB I faded tonight was Stacy and he is killing it

• Cjf99b

@ATLSoulchild said...

I am in the $200 Touchdown tourney… there are people that have DeMarco Murray, Andre Johnson, and Steven Jackson. Yes, THAT Steven Jackson.

oh my lol

• ATLSoulchild

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/8772279?uc=121005776

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

Why does DK keep showing player ownership at 0% even though their game has started? That’s an error of some kind, right?

• lionssuck

@AndThisGuyPeedOnIt said...

Why does DK keep showing player ownership at 0% even though their game has started? That’s an error of some kind, right?

I noticed it last week to for preseason. It shows 0% until they register a stat, and then you will see the % owned

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

@lionssuck said...

I noticed it last week to for preseason. It shows 0% until they register a stat, and then you will see the % owned

Yeah, but that’s kind of worthless. Why can’t it show ownership as soon as the game starts?

• Genghis_Khan

Rashad Ross and Zac Stacy are bringing me home the bacon tonight.

• WorldWideWes

FML. I was in a hurry and added Jeremy Ross instead of Rashad Ross in 3 LUs tonight. Got it right in 1.

Sometimes I’m a real dumbass.

• AndThisGuyPeedOnIt

Is Kenjon Barner alive? What the hell? Everything I read was he was going to get a ton of playing time to compete with Mosert.

• Genghis_Khan

@WorldWideWes said...

FML. I was in a hurry and added Jeremy Ross instead of Rashad Ross in 3 LUs tonight. Got it right in 1.

Sometimes I’m a real dumbass.

Oh man that’s brutal. Well, I only went with Mostert in one and Barner in all the others because I’m a stupid Oregon homer.

• Genghis_Khan

@AndThisGuyPeedOnIt said...

Is Kenjon Barner alive? What the hell? Everything I read was he was going to get a ton of playing time to compete with Mosert.

I guess I overestimated how much Chip Kelly likes him— seems like he’s already got a roster spot locked down lol.

• BreakingBacon

Why isn’t Terrell Watson getting stats on DraftKings? He’s listed for Cincinnati and has 37 rushing yards tonight, don’t tell me they have two Watson’s.

Thank you for anyone who responds I’m gonna message support if this applies to you as well.

• Genghis_Khan

@BreakingBacon said...

Why isn’t Terrell Watson getting stats on DraftKings? He’s listed for Cincinnati and has 37 rushing yards tonight, don’t tell me they have two Watson’s.

Thank you for anyone who responds I’m gonna message support if this applies to you as well.

Was he picked up off waivers this week? Someone said above they won’t have their points counted.

• BreakingBacon

@Genghis_Khan said...

Was he picked up off waivers this week? Someone said above they won’t have their points counted.

nope he was with the team past 2 weeks. I’m gonna contact DK and see if they have an idea, wouldn’t be much, but it would knock me into top 100 in the big $3 tourney.

• mmic23

Winning the 5k Touchdown, hope I can hold on. Would be my 2nd time winning it this preseason!

• mmic23

Wish Momah would do something, anything… Only goose egg so far.

• PDFOUR

Had no idea about this mustart guy or whatever but still cashed. The TE and D/ST is what hurt me the most tonight. On a winning streak in GPP Pre-Season.

Hopefully that doesn’t change during week 1 lol

• mmic23

Who was the must start?

• WorldWideWes

Lots. Hundley. Mostert. Stacy. Ross. Myles White.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

@mmic23 said...

Who was the must start?

Mostert was a must-start, for the most part.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).