NFL FORUM

Comments

• BlackGambino

Lets Go Baby Finally, Finally the Rock has returned back to NFL Week 1 ( That would be so cool to hear him say this) If I was in charge I would def. hire him to open NFL kickoff weekend .. I can’t hide my excitement every DFS player who is excited me is looking at every match up, trying to find their edge. Some are being tight lip, can’t blame them. Who’s ready to make some big money this season..

I been an underdog a good bit of my life so i’m partial to underdogs. While I was reviewing week 1, there are some serious road team underdogs that are looking like sleepers. I checked some sources (not disclosing) but Oakland is currently getting 62% of the money over the Saints. I was shocked, I had to re-look then I was like well cooper, crabtree, murray, carr I can see that, but on the road on the east coast vs. Drew Brees? Perhaps that 100 Million Contract extension is a distraction for a 37yr old. Saints getting 55% of the spread btw and favored -2.

Carolina (not a fan, and i’m from NC) is currently getting 77% of the spread, 60% of the money line.. Umm we seen this before right?
    Tampa Bay 72% ML on the road, interesting ATL 52% of spread (Stewart has competition in that backfield, KB looks strong)

Bears 56% of ML vs 44% Texas, with Texans getting 68% of the spread (hmm) Alshon, Langford interesting

Bengals getting 72% of the spread, jets 57% of the money line

I think the NFL is going have a nice Sunday in store for us fans/dfs players..

BTW I don’t play the early slate so this information is not a bother to me.. I’m just in aww of the potential winning line up based on the slate that is played. I have my eye on the later slates. I think more people will be shocked by the late game road teams.. Dolphins, Detroit? So many conspiracy theorist have Colts going to the Superbowl, perhaps the NFL shuts that down quick who knows. Feel free to share your road team sleeper

• bigdaddies

I like Oakland to win, bears to beat the spread and giants to beat cows!

• BlackGambino

Giants are a huge public favorite getting 72% of the spread last I checked. The last 5 games at Dallas have gone over.. Not sure if Giants go up big early, and Dallas grinds back.. Probably do a lot of running w/ Jennings to try to milk the clock..I like the bears as well, didn’t get an offensive lineman from the Packers? The Bears have two young good running backs which can take some of the load off of Cutler will be interesting..

• BlackGambino

Giants are a huge public favorite getting 72% of the spread last I checked. The last 5 games at Dallas have gone over.. Not sure if Giants go up big early, and Dallas grinds back.. Probably do a lot of running w/ Jennings to try to milk the clock..I like the bears as well, didn’t get an offensive lineman from the Packers? The Bears have two young good running backs which can take some of the load off of Cutler will be interesting..

• scottmsteiner

@BlackGambino said...

Bears also have a depleted secondary that Houston can attack with one of the best WRs and an underrated QB.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.