NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

Noticed that 49ers-Cardinals is only available on Amazon Prime Video today. So stupid. I will be going heavy on the early game, I look for niners-cardinals to be an ugly, low scoring divisional battle. No Hopkins for me. I mostly faded Adams last week on the rationale that he had blown up a few weeks in a row previous to that, so they were laying off of him. I was right. Same deal here with Hopkins today. Do not play him. He has had 2 great weeks in a row. I will be heavy on Kirk and Drake. The million winner will get the plays correct from Dolphins-Raiders, because anything could happen there.

• Getty33

@Tribefan18 said...

Noticed that 49ers-Cardinals is only available on Amazon Prime Video today. So stupid. I will be going heavy on the early game, I look for niners-cardinals to be an ugly, low scoring divisional battle. No Hopkins for me. I mostly faded Adams last week on the rationale that he had blown up a few weeks in a row previous to that, so they were laying off of him. I was right. Same deal here with Hopkins today. Do not play him. He has had 2 great weeks in a row. I will be heavy on Kirk and Drake. The million winner will get the plays correct from Dolphins-Raiders, because anything could happen there.

I agree with last sentence. There will be fewer Dolphins and Raiders in the vast majority of lineups, making them more valuable.

• Steverino01

@Tribefan18 said...

The million winner will get the plays correct from Dolphins-Raiders, because anything could happen there.

Yea I want some of that Miami backfield, but with Gaskin’s back, it sure is a crowded backfield now.

Also trying to figure out TB. Will the receivers score TD’s or get tackled at the one giving Lenny TD’s?

• ConRyl

Thoughts on Wilson Jr at $6,000 on FD?

• BigRay

@Steverino01 said...

Yea I want some of that Miami backfield, but with Gaskin’s back, it sure is a crowded backfield now.

Also trying to figure out TB. Will the receivers score TD’s or get tackled at the one giving Lenny TD’s?

well if AB and Gronk don’t get stopped at the 1, fornette is a bust. I mean Brees is back, accumilating stats that Brady needs to match to keep up on Career records. TB12 threw for 300 yds and s/b 5 td’s in the second half last week. I think this is an Oprah game. Evans needs some things as well. I think he is the safest of the bunch.

• BigRay

Plus Arians said he is sitting people next week if the playoff position is locked. Last week to eat for these guys

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@BigRay said...

well if AB and Gronk don’t get stopped at the 1, fornette is a bust. I mean Brees is back, accumilating stats that Brady needs to match to keep up on Career records. TB12 threw for 300 yds and s/b 5 td’s in the second half last week. I think this is an Oprah game. Evans needs some things as well. I think he is the safest of the bunch.

If Bucs get up 10+ against a battered Stafford, don’t think you think they will pound it with Fournette? The entire Lions coaching staff has the rona, their D is atrocious. Worth the risk imo.

• Baseballshark2019

Wait the arizona game wont be on nfl.com or on the nfl network. Ah i pay for this channel and want my entire month back if they dont have the game. F amazon i want to buy crap from them not watch amazon video. Everyone write the nfl

• Baseballshark2019

Nope i think this will be a chalk 15-25 way split of the milliy

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Anybody fading Fournette for Shady?

• TheRyanFlaherty

Every lu I make there’s a player I can swap at a similar price, there just seems to be a million variations…should have learned by now they’d usually the sign to step away, but just kept making lineups…tins to hope for the best, but expect the inevitable optimum lu being the combo(s) I didn’t account for…just have a feeling this is going to be a disaster, so as long as I can avoid that I think I’ll be happy….good luck all…hope you can all be profitable! (just not at my expense)

• realphipps

Kittle gets at least 18dk on like 30 snaps played.

• lukemiller42

Fournette blows. I’ll fade uncle Lenny and Hopkins and just run all the Bucs passing game. Brady’s going for 6 touchdowns today

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Anyone playing Stafford?

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Baseballshark2019 said...

Nope i think this will be a chalk 15-25 way split of the milliy

I don’t think so, at least not on DK. There are endless possible combinations. There’s a good chance that the winning lineup isn’t even optimal.

• ConRyl

I’m doing a Stafford/Jones/Hockenson stack. We’ll see how it goes

• BigRay

@boilermakerbeef said...

If Bucs get up 10+ against a battered Stafford, don’t think you think they will pound it with Fournette?

I think they would have to be up 21 to stop passing the ball. Lot’s of mouths to feed as the season winds down. I think AB needs to hit some thresholds to get paid some more cash. Don’t think Brady doesn’t know that. Same with Mike who needs 221 yds. to hit 1000.

• BigRay

I also do have Lenny. Cause who else you going with? Drake/Edmonds…Wilson with ARI. stacking the box. Gaskin/Ahmed??…Jacobs at home probably not too bad. DET. RB’s no thanks.

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

@ConRyl said...

I’m doing a Stafford/Jones/Hockenson stack. We’ll see how it goes

Got the same thing going. Running back with AB and Lenny.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@BigRay said...

I also do have Lenny. Cause who else you going with? Drake/Edmonds…Wilson with ARI. stacking the box. Gaskin/Ahmed??…Jacobs at home probably not too bad. DET. RB’s no thanks.

Yep that’s the problem. Fournette has a great matchup and is cheap, and he catches passes. Pivots are kind of weak.

• ifthethunder

“The food is terrible!”
    “Agreed…And the portions are so small!”

This slate.
    ~

• ConRyl

Have Evans and Fournette myself

• Brendan239

Today’s the first time in a while I’m fading MJJ. I like Sanu, Swift and Hoch. Davis will be on him and he’ll need to score twice IMO. Agholor?

• superjon

@Brendan239 said...

Agholor?

He’s my 2nd favorite cheap WR

• yisman

what a mad scramble to get all my DFS and picks pool stuff entered

4:30 game on Friday
    1:00 game on Saturday

go home, NFL, you’re drunk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).