NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

First place in a 26k participant contest doesn’t even have Gronk and has a Deandre Hopkins that didn’t even hit 1x salary, crazy

• superjon

@Skee said...

First place in a 26k participant contest doesn’t even have Gronk and has a Deandre Hopkins that didn’t even hit 1x salary, crazy

I had 8 entries in the Saturday Million on FD, and the only one that I“m cashing doesn’t have Brady or Evans

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

I usually don’t watch the games but today I was home all day. idk how yall do it. I was sweating all day just trying to win some NBA contest tickets in a top 50% win contest. today was a rollercoaster, from pivoting off of Brady to Kyler and then needing Gaskins to go off.

• BIF

Fitz magic

• Steverino01

Right about now the Raiders are wishing they would’ve scored the TD instead of playing for the field goal.

• marker0357

Chucky has to be PISSED!!!!

• zovyn

19 seconds left. Down by 2. Ball on your own 25 with 0 timeouts.

Ryan Fitzmagic: “Hold my Zima.”

• superjon

Karma for that terrible PI call.

Go Dolphins!!

• BIF

Ravens fans be like……

Ravens still probably pass Miami next Sunday as they have 2 easy games and Miami has to go to Buffalo with playoff seeding at stake for Bills

• rjschick92

Gutted by that ending. Those field goals screwed me.

Mostly single entry player and the first time I actually had a shot at the top of a large field DK showdown.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

I don’t think so, at least not on DK. There are endless possible combinations. There’s a good chance that the winning lineup isn’t even optimal.

As expected. 5 way tie that wasn’t perfect.

• Skee

I played Juszcyk a bunch of weeks when Kittle went out trying to sneak one over on everyone, didn’t even think of it here. I’d never have gotten to Gaskin, Wilson, Juszcyk as an RB combo on this one

Did end up winning a little more than I thought as I totally forgot I entered some single game entries before I realized that middle game wasn’t on TV. At least I didn’t forget Wilson in that one. I think I was only 2 moves out of winning, didn’t put Wilson as the capt and again didn’t even consider Juice

• sdmurrz59

I did great until the late games then I proceeded to wow myself at my ability to turn $90 into $13 lol hahaha

• lukemiller42

Had Brady Swift Gaskin Evans Godwin AB Waller Kirk Cardinals

Was a good team, probably my best in a while. Wilson Bucs Agholor over Swift Cards AB was the winner and I don’t think on a three game slate it’d be that crazy to get there. Hoping to keep the momentum rolling today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).