NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lukemiller42

I took Brady with brown Godwin and evans in the damn quad stack and I still miss the Bucs deep td receiver.

• superjon

Gronk such a good play today. 55%

• nerman

Gronk at 14% and I’ve got Hock at 28%. That was my big debate too. Let’s see how it goes.

• RipCityRings

I went double TE with Waller/Gronk, nice to see Gronk reasonably low-owned at 18% in the Milly.

• zovyn

@nerman said...

Gronk at 14% and I’ve got Hock at 28%. That was my big debate too. Let’s see how it goes.

Same here – pour a drink and sit back, I’ve got this game finishing with a score around 49-28. :)

• Texaspridejb

I have gronk as well hope it wasn’t a mistake to run back this game

• TheWeeIceMan

• lukemiller42

Evans td #1!

• deepfat

Stacked Brady, Godwin, Gronk, and Fournette. Game script going to plan?

• Texaspridejb

Brady going in dry no mercy

• RipCityRings

I think everyone stacked Brady +3, the issue is which 3. I went Lenny/AB/Gronk so I’m probably already doomed by the Evans fade.

• TheWeeIceMan

Oh Damn, Stafford to locker room.

• Texaspridejb

Great there goes the run back

• yisman

I used Godwin and Fournette :(

• RipCityRings

@Texaspridejb said...

Great there goes the run back

Yeah Swift and TB D just got a lot more lucrative. DET WRs probably dead, but Hock could still get there.

• ifthethunder

Got Brady, Evans, and Gronk in BIF’s forum contest.
    ~

• Steverino01

Went with Brady, Evans and Godwin. Runback with MJJ and Hockenson for Detroit. Will know after the first game if there’s any chance at a million.

• JH822547

I hope Stafford enjoys playing on the NFL, I really do.

Minor miracle Detroit have won 5 games this year.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Fournette is not good at football

• ConRyl

Not watching the game, anyone know the status on Stafford?

• TheWeeIceMan

Lenny is terrible, but Detroit is so much worse.

• Steverino01

@kia12345678 said...

Fournette is not good at football

I wish

• Tribefan18

@Steverino01 said...

Went with Brady, Evans and Godwin. Runback with MJJ and Hockenson for Detroit. Will know after the first game if there’s any chance at a million.

I have those same 5, plus Fournette with Drake, Kirk, cardinals D. 3,800 left on the table. Should have gone Agoholor over MJJ. He has no chance now.

• JH822547

@ConRyl said...

Not watching the game, anyone know the status on Stafford?

They just said questionable with an ankle sprain.

It would be completely daft to put him back in given the circumstances.

• Skee

AHHHH what is Peterson doing out there. I have way too much Swift, figured he’d still have some upside even in this scenario with pass catching duties

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).