NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

If Brady could bomb one to AB I would greatly appreciate it.

• TheWeeIceMan

Brady going to be resting by halftime, geez.

• cdub6238

I know the deck was stacked against them, but Chase Daniels looks pitiful out there. Do they have a 3rd stringer who can actually throw a pass?

• deepfat

No Brady, Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Fournette no cash.

• Dfspacman

Brady getting rested real soon, seems Fournette might be rested too smh

• zovyn

@Skee said...

AHHHH what is Peterson doing out there. I have way too much Swift, figured he’d still have some upside even in this scenario with pass catching duties

You have to understand the current Lion’s coaching staff thought patterns:

HC: Hey, man. This ain’t working. We’re getting killed and we need to score.
    OC: Yeah, this sucks.
    HC: Have you tried running AP up the middle a bunch of times?
    OC: Hmm. You may have something there.

• Steverino01

@Tribefan18 said...

I have those same 5, plus Fournette with Drake, Kirk, cardinals D. 3,800 left on the table. Should have gone Agoholor over MJJ. He has no chance now.

Really need MJJ and Hockenson to do something…ugh

Need Brady, Evans and Godwin to play the 2nd half.

• Sbunit

This game can screw your lineup in a million different ways based on one individual’s injury

• squidkill

Brady is washed I heard

• pick6er

@cdub6238 said...

I know the deck was stacked against them, but Chase Daniels looks pitiful out there. Do they have a 3rd stringer who can actually throw a pass?

Remember Blough from last year? Well he he had a lot in common with his name…

• dominicanpapi

So the Lions run the ball on 1st and 2nd down to set up a 3rd and long situation for Chase Daniel who is a horrible QB, wow.

• TheWeeIceMan

Patricia sitting in the strip club calling these run plays down 27.

• goboltsgo

sweet taking antonio brown/ jacobs instead of lenny/godwin is the difference between $10 and 200k right now. Didnt think taking QB/RB/WR1/WR2 would work on a 3 game slate

• cdub6238

@pick6er said...

Remember Blough from last year? Well he he had a lot in common with his name…

Can he at least come close to his wrs? All ive seen/heard has been over or underthrown, almost gifted tb d with pick 6 right there to jpp

• Calicapo

Kittle or Wilson ?? Don’t know if i want to take a shot at reduced snaps for Kittle

• zovyn

@cdub6238 said...

I think our next best pass-thrower was Marvin Hall but we let him go.

• RipCityRings

Why isn’t AB getting targeted? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

• zovyn

@Calicapo said...

Kittle or Wilson ?? Don’t know if i want to take a shot at reduced snaps for Kittle

Kittle is min-priced on the F/D single-game slate. They’re just begging you to play him. I’m leaning more towards Reed or neither, personally. But expect the unexpected, right?

If Wilson+Kittle are priced the same on DK, you have to go Wilson, right?

• cplatt87

Maybe next week Fournette won’t fall into the end zone to bail out the people who played him. 2nd week in a row this has happened.

• Steverino01

Calling that Godwin TD back is going to cost me money. Brown gets that TD instead.

• dominicanpapi

Had a Brady-Fournette-Evans-Godwin-Brown stack and changed it up to run it back with Hock. I’m so furious right now lol.

• Calicapo

@zovyn said...

Kittle is min-priced on the F/D single-game slate. They’re just begging you to play him. I’m leaning more towards Reed or neither, personally. But expect the unexpected, right?

If Wilson+Kittle are priced the same on DK, you have to go Wilson, right?

I have Wilson in right now. But, Hockerson’s likely outcome is making me pivot to leverage off Wilson. Just don’t know if Wilson is chalk. Not very good at predicting chalk,

• BIF

Gronk, Evans, Fournette, Godwin, Brown

You get a Touchdown
    You get a Touchdown
    You get a Touchdown
    You get a Touchdown
    Everyone gets a Touchdown !

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

play kyler, he has rushing upside…. brady proceeds to throw 4 td, 300+ yards in the 1st half.

• odanny

I’ve got a two game parlay of TB -9.5 and (U) 54, we just need TB to slow their roll, and Det. to not be allowed garbage time in the 4th.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).