NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Lions with 17 yards passing in the first half.

Marvin Jones targeted once, for a 2 yard catch.

Meanwhile, TB spreading the scoring around to everyone.

unusual to see WR1, WR2, WR3, RB1, and TE1 all score for the same team in a game, let alone a half

• squidkill

PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANUT and UNCLE!!! furious!!!

• zovyn

“Buccs are going to be chalk on every slate that includes them but it’s going to be good chalk. Brady in a get-right game will be able to spread it around and exploit matchups – wouldn’t be shocked if he got all 4 primary pass catchers a touchdown. I’m not predicting a ‘rally-around-the-scouts-who-are-now-coaches’ performance from my Leos.”

• yisman

@cplatt87 said...

Maybe next week Fournette won’t fall into the end zone to bail out the people who played him. 2nd week in a row this has happened.

he has 66 yards in the game already. Not bad.

not often you see a team up 30+ at halftime, and the crazy part is the Bucs didn’t need any specials teams or defensive TDs to do it

• superjon

60% Brady, 55% Gronk, 45% Evans, and then a decent share of Godwin, Fournette, and AB

Losing $ right now.

• 33BeRad

@superjon said...

60% Brady, 55% Gronk, 45% Evans, and then a decent share of Godwin, Fournette, and AB

Losing $ right now.

Yeah, but so many of the teams ahead of you have crappy run backs with Lions players. Hopefully Lions do nothing 2nd half(except some Swift maybe, HA!) With 2 games to go and teams that may not spread it out as much there is much room to go up

• superjon

@33BeRad said...

Yeah, but so many of the teams ahead of you have crappy run backs with Lions players. Hopefully Lions do nothing 2nd half(except some Swift maybe, HA!) With 2 games to go and teams that may not spread it out as much there is much room to go up

Yeah I was under on Swift and MJJ, and had a rule that MJJ could only be in LUs that had Evans.

Very little Hock, Amendola and Sanu.

• Steverino01

Why is Detroit running the ball? You can’t run against the TB Defense.

• pick6er

“Whoah there MF’er” checking in the game.

• squidkill

This game is wild-

• timusbr

@Steverino01 said...

Why is Detroit running the ball? You can’t run against the TB Defense.

spoken like a man who has TB defense in most of his LU’s.
    Pick 6 dreams…

• bigwillie20

Tampa Bay may have to just punt if they ever get to 2nd down to stay under 100

• Skee

Don’t know what to think. Gronk blowing the TE spot open. I have one lineup where I can still double him up with Waller, that should be pretty low owned unless others are switching to it too, but it also has Swift who is going backwards in points now.

• Steverino01

@timusbr said...

spoken like a man who has TB defense in most of his LU’s.
    Pick 6 dreams…

No TB defense here. I’ve got MJJ and Hockenson that need to eat.

• yisman

@odanny said...

I’ve got a two game parlay of TB -9.5 and (U) 54, we just need TB to slow their roll, and Det. to not be allowed garbage time in the 4th.

I bet under third quarter thinking the scoring would dry up but Gabbert in there moving the ball with ease.

then again, that TD really created by DET fumbling.

• nerman

@zovyn said...

Same here – pour a drink and sit back, I’ve got this game finishing with a score around 49-28. :)

Well Hock over Gronk looks to be my fatal flaw today.

• Dfspacman

I needed Brady and Fournette out there for my season long finals smh

• TheWeeIceMan

Screws over the TB defense

Thought that only counted as 1 point against (the XP)?

• Steverino01

Evans again.

• ifthethunder

Got everyone but Godwin. I figured 3 pass catchers + 4-Net was enough and spent up big on Murder Hornet.
    ~

• yisman

Gabbert going to outscore multiple starting QBs today, it looks like.

Obviously Stafford, but maybe Carr or Tua?

• Baseballshark2019

If they get two more td after this evans td to startes the nuts could be a tb wr1,wr2,wr3,te1 with a qb fade stack or gabert lol

• Brendan239

Oooff.

• ifthethunder

It’s like Al Bundy against a H.S. football defense.
    ~

• Steverino01

Stafford getting hurt absolutely killed my runback with MJJ and Hock, crap.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).