NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Baseballshark2019

Lets go its time to gove it to antonio for a 2nd td now

• yisman

foxbet offered this at halftime, not knowing Brady wouldn’t even come out for the second half

Bet $20 Pays $50 Brady to Throw a Passing TD in the 3rd Quarter @ +150

Half Time Boost
    Buccaneers @ Lions Half Time Boost

too bad, he would’ve cashed that had he played

• BIF

Evans 40-🍔

• Texaspridejb

I have Bowden from the late games but they’re being pretty tight lipped about Parker and grant would talk pivot off Bowden to Bourne or Christian Kirk?

• Baseballshark2019

Why is evans in must be a bonus ariens is letting him hit?

• pick6er

Great for fantasy but dumb as hell to let Evans stat pad this late into the season

• Baseballshark2019

Fox bet made some money on that one

• Baseballshark2019

I willing to bet he has big bucks for a 1,000 yd season and Bruce letting him hit it this week so he cam sit next week

• zovyn

Total BS RTP call there – clearly that ref bet the over.

• Skee

@pick6er said...

Great for fantasy but dumb as hell to let Evans stat pad this late into the season

yeah Evans, Godwin, Brown become a lot more pedestrian or, you know, what they started with if they only have two of them. I’d probably let Brown continue to get reps and get the other guys out of there

• ifthethunder

@pick6er said...

He’s not at 10 receptions for 200 yards (yet), i guess?
    ~

• rjschick92

Probably the only time in FF history that a one-sided quadruple stack works.

• timusbr

@Baseballshark2019 said...

Fox bet made some money on that one

I use Bet rivers here in Illinois and the sports bonus bets they offer…..Seem to all lose. at least the majority of them seem to lose. (stopped checking the sports bonuses to save my bankroll)

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Baseballshark2019 said...

Why is evans in must be a bonus ariens is letting him hit?

Evans needs less than 30 more yds to become 1st WR in NFL history to open his career with 7 1000 yd+ seasons

• Bigb1485

@Steverino01 said...

Stafford getting hurt absolutely killed my runback with MJJ and Hock, crap.

Samesies

• Steverino01

I knew I should’ve played the Brady, Evans, Gronk, Godwin, Brown, Lenny, TB Def stack.

• ifthethunder

Can’t believe they didn’t go for it on 4th down. WIMPS!
    ~

• IT4MVP

Who are the RBs to play today in the AZ/MIA backfield??? Also do we trust Gesicki to play?

• Guizzy

Chase Daniels shouldn’t play another snap in the NFL

• yisman

Gronk 19.8 DK points on 2 targets

• rjschick92

I don’t think I’ve ever played a Lions player and not regretted it.

Knowing that experience, still ended up with 3/4 Jones.

• TheWeeIceMan

Not sure why Lenny is back in…

• rjschick92

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Not sure why Lenny is back in…

Why do they need to save him? He’s a backup RB

• Brendan239

Sucks to not have any Gronk and l1 Evans in 7 LUs and Hoch is in that Evans LU. To know that you’re already dead w 2 games left. On to the late game SD

• Raddy00

@Guizzy said...

Chase Daniels shouldn’t play another snap in the NFL

The Detroit Lions shouldn’t play another snap in the NFL!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).