NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rjschick92

I’d take Kendall Hinton over Daniel

• Texaspridejb

Bowden or Kirk?

• Eyehatetodd

Murray or Tua tonight? Stacked Evans, Godwin, Gronk, and Lenny so I’m sitting good.. hoping to hit on a QB to offset that mammoth from Brady lol

• marker0357

MJJ needs a TD

• BazookaDad

Gaskin or Ahmed? I got Gaskin in right now

• Texaspridejb

Gaskin has led by far when he’s been active both are smaller backs read they may ease gaskin in

• zovyn

F/D winning lineup was:

Brady (MVP)
    Evans
    Godwin
    Gronk
    Amendola

Only 20 players out of 10,700 had it and it seems so painfully obvious in hindsight.

• TheWeeIceMan

Looking forward to watching this next game buffer every 30 seconds.

• yisman

Fournette did not record a stat in the second half. Too bad.

TB offense: 7 TDs
    DET offense: 0 TDs

• IT4MVP

Damn they couldn’t put the next game on cable? Wtf

• timusbr

Amazing game by the buc’s. great throws, great catches, great blocking, easy running….

everything you thought they could do with all the great offensive weapons.

Was this a show of what they will do in the playoffs, or was this a team that everything went their way against a weaker team. I am leaning to the script they are a great team who will not advance far in the playoffs. I saw so many great catches today….just not sure if they can do that week in and week out in the playoffs.

• factorial89

49rs-ariz. game only on prime video. go to amazon prime and follow instructions

• BIF

@Brendan239 said...

Sucks to not have any Gronk and l1 Evans in 7 LUs and Hoch is in that Evans LU. To know that you’re already dead w 2 games left. On to the late game SD

That was me yesterday in NBA

• rjschick92

^ It’s a meaningless game as far as evaluating TB.

Most expected TB to handle them easily but Detroit quit when Stafford went out because they knew their offense had no chance of moving the ball.

Their head coach was also a wide receivers coach.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Got one on FD with 94 points and 5 players to go and the leader only has 118 with defense to go(know this is a temporary lead), I did one lineup a piece with one of each of Brady’s pass catchers and the live one has Brady, Evans, Fournette and the Bucs D… Trying to figure out where to go from there to maximize my return. Any thoughts?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@timusbr said...

Amazing game by the buc’s. great throws, great catches, great blocking, easy running….

everything you thought they could do with all the great offensive weapons.

Was this a show of what they will do in the playoffs, or was this a team that everything went their way against a weaker team. I am leaning to the script they are a great team who will not advance far in the playoffs. I saw so many great catches today….just not sure if they can do that week in and week out in the playoffs.

You know better than that Tim…this was a NFL team vs. a high school team…a really shitty high school team LOL..

• Colin408

Will be interesting to see ownership on the Ahmed/Gaskin stack for the Afternoon slate.

• 33BeRad

@damionismyname said...

Got one on FD with 94 points and 5 players to go and the leader only has 118 with defense to go(know this is a temporary lead), I did one lineup a piece with one of each of Brady’s pass catchers and the live one has Brady, Evans, Fournette and the Bucs D… Trying to figure out where to go from there to maximize my return. Any thoughts?

Just keep playing for ceiling because I’m sure you are duped right now. Hopkins has the highest ceiling, Smythe if Giseki is out(Tua likes the TE). Wilson will probably be the chalkiest rb left, I’m still not sure what to do with Gaskin.

• panters

Next game on Amazon? Going to stop watching this crap altogether one day. Best of luck to all you DFS’ers.

• 33BeRad

@Eyehatetodd said...

Murray or Tua tonight? Stacked Evans, Godwin, Gronk, and Lenny so I’m sitting good.. hoping to hit on a QB to offset that mammoth from Brady lol

I have 2 lineups of Lenny, Evans and TB def(no bring back) so I have 1 of each QB. Murray has the higher ceiling but I like the Miami game to go over so I kind of like Tua. Good luck

• zovyn

@Colin408 said...

Will be interesting to see ownership on the Ahmed/Gaskin stack for the Afternoon slate.

I’m on Ahmed/Gaskin for the FD 2-game slate.

• zovyn

Not for nothing but the HD video stream on Amazon Prime is impressively sharp on my TV. Much better than the standard WDIV cable feed was for the Lions game.

• panters

Enjoy it zovyn

• Texaspridejb

Held off on Kirk thought I may of messed up with that long throw but now he apparatus injured

• superjon

@zovyn said...

Not for nothing but the HD video stream on Amazon Prime is impressively sharp on my TV. Much better than the standard WDIV cable feed was for the Lions game.

Yeah it looks great, and the X-Ray stats is pretty cool.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).