NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -10 ) at Detroit ( 10 ) —- T: 54
    4:30 PM EST : San Francisco ( 5.5 ) at Arizona ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( -3 ) at Las Vegas ( 3 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Sweet. I almost faded Wilson lol

• IT4MVP

You can also watch on the nfl mobile app

• JH822547

So Amazon are not going to have the yellow line to make for 1st down?

• odanny

@timusbr said...

I use Bet rivers here in Illinois and the sports bonus bets they offer…..Seem to all lose. at least the majority of them seem to lose. (stopped checking the sports bonuses to save my bankroll)

They’re all gimmes in the first 2 weeks of the season, that’s the only time I ever bet them, after that, they get serious and they’re almost always a bad bet.

• odanny

@JH822547 said...

They got it.

• superjon

@JH822547 said...

Looks like it’s orange.

• timusbr

I hate on line live events. The feed pretty much kills any other app I got. If I do other things, the video has breaks. On the other hand Ben Hur is on cable and I like the ship/rome scenes.

I got a 49 stack approaching cash line. I am a fan of CJ. I keep thinking ….him playing and having an actual career as a player, cant hurt this future GM (and nepotism is almost guaranteed in the NFL).

• BIF

There goes Wilson out of the game

• TheWeeIceMan

Should not have played many pieces from this game looks like.

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

ugh this is why I don’t watch games. I end up nitpicking every play. sucks that the Bucs stacks went off. high cash line. played kyler over brady. klyer has 5 FP before half time. Brady had 30 at half time.

• goboltsgo

is jeff wilson done for the game or just being evaluated?

• ifthethunder

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Should not have played many pieces from this game looks like.

I thought I saw Brandon Aiyuk had a TD, but now he just has a ❄️. I guess I was dreaming.
    ~

• lukemiller42

Kirk would have 100 yards already if kyler didn’t kill him earlier just thrilled he’s back in the game

• BIF

Now D-Hop hurt

• bignish

Wow so DeAndre Hopkins and Jeff Wilson Jr. are injured and out for the game now? Perfect.

• 33BeRad

I guess Hopkins can’t have 3 good games in a row. I guess that rule is true! HAHA!

• TheWeeIceMan

Pretty sure Edmonds is in the locker room too, but probably not much ownership.

• rocketman828

There is no indication yet that Hopkins or Wilson or out for the game.

• BIF

@bignish said...

Wow so DeAndre Hopkins and Jeff Wilson Jr. are injured and out for the game now? Perfect.

Both walked off but Wilson has not been back in so doesn’t look good.

Hopkins just looked winded or he bruised a rib; I expect him back as they need the win.

• Brendan239

Is Parker and Gesecki in?

• Brendan239

Isaiah Ford will be “that guy” on SD tonight

• yisman

I used tons of Edmonds

he barely played before tapping out

• ifthethunder

@Brendan239 said...

Is Parker and Gesecki in?

I’d love to know their plans for Salvon Ahmed and Myles Gaskin. But I’m afraid Brian Francisco Flores isn’t going to be forthright with the info. (Except for how he’s getting his shopping done.)

On how an NFL coach gets Christmas shopping done: “Christmas shopping? Amazon. It’s how we get it done. Like everybody else. It’s a pandemic.”

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/12/24/what-flores-said-thursday-on-gaskin-williams-christmas-shopping/4038167001/
    ~

• beare

If nfl forces browns to play it’s a joke they moved other teams games around.

• BIF

@beare said...

If nfl forces browns to play it’s a joke they moved other teams games around.

They just made the Lions play with no coaches; Lions asked a few days ago to get it moved and league said no. Denver played with no QBs, the Browns can play without a few WRs. Lots of Double TE or triple TE sets (Hooper, Njoku and Bryant) plus practice squad WRs or Hunt flanked out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).