NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Tennessee ( -10.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 4.5 ) at LA Chargers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 42

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• homers1226

@UGAdude said...

Bingo. Wonder who today’s off the wall receiver could be? Travis Benjamin? Michael Floyd?

• homers1226

willie snead chalk ??

• jasonresno

on 2-game slates that don’t feature tons of studs, how much money are you guys comfortable leaving on the table?

• homers1226

@jasonresno said...

on 2-game slates that don’t feature tons of studs, how much money are you guys comfortable leaving on the table?

ive left

and 800

• Cfw828

I left 7700 off the table personally and I’m not even mad. This slate seems to be heavy on defense so I wouldn’t rely on the usual suspects to go off.

• queensfinest

gus edwards or crowder?

• depalma13

@footballbutts said...

Nah, the way these usually go is top five is sprinkled with guys who play weird 3k WRs nobody else is even talking about that pick up 2TDs and leave 5k on the table then a 950-way tie for what is the perceived optimal lineup.

You said “sprinkled”.

Hmmmmmmm………

• homers1226

@queensfinest said...

gus edwards or crowder?

i have no edwards

charges get up 10 or so quick

it will be the dixion show

maybe i need to put him in 1 lu

• depalma13

@UGAdude said...

Bingo. Wonder who today’s off the wall receiver could be? Travis Benjamin? Michael Floyd?

• homers1226

we need kickers and more the 1 d/st in this slate

lol

• FunkMac

BIF, are you still feeling the Lewis play? I keep looking at 33 carries for Henry 6 days ago and thinking this is the classic chalk bust spot. I still have plenty of Henry obviously. But I think I will certainly have a few 2 game lineups that I fade him and play Lewis. But its almost impossible to fade Henry in showdown, right?

• 2021Labs

2nd mortgage out for a Lamar, Dixon, Crabtree stack for all the money today.

Haha. Happy Holidays everyone!

• JH822547

Someone reassure me about Chris Thompson, I mean he’s going to get involved right? The prop is 10/3 to score a TD which is a bit limp.

• callmetouch

derrick “lock” henry

• Wynter12

Make sure yall put in a WR who has done nothing all year in at least one lineup. He’s guaranteed to have 100 yards and a TD today lol

One of my lineups looks awful and ugly. Hate it.

I guarantee it does the best smh

• homers1226

good luck all

may none of your core players go down

• bigwillie20

@Wynter12 said...

Make sure yall put in a WR who has done nothing all year in at least one lineup. He’s guaranteed to have 100 yards and a TD today lol

One of my lineups looks awful and ugly. Hate it.

I guarantee it does the best smh

Looking forward to what unthinkable thing happens in showdown tonight. Kellen Winslow is going to throw a TD pass to Dan Fouts

• ASitar

I’ve got both DSTs in 3/4 Showdowns tonight. Can’t wait for that game. 19-23 type game with a defensive TD.

• JH822547

Crowder breaks the slate with that catch

• homers1226

@ASitar said...

I’ve got both DSTs in 3/4 Showdowns tonight. Can’t wait for that game. 19-23 type game with a defensive TD.

i just played the 2 game slate

didnt know there were showdowns today

only play showdowns when i need to scratch that itch

• FunkMac

Well, looks like the few lineups I faded Henry might be dead already. It was worth a few bucks just in case.

• TheWeeIceMan

This game is already higher scoring than I expected.

• callmetouch

Keep Taylor under 100 and Crowder over 100 and call it a good night

• depalma13

Who are these awful announcers calling this game?

• TheWeeIceMan

Just waiting for the Adrian Peterson 90 yard run so I can move on to the late night showdown slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler