NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Tampa Bay ( 3 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 6.5 ) at New England ( -6.5 ) —- T: 37.5
    8:15 PM EST : LA Rams ( 6.5 ) at San Francisco ( -6.5 ) —- T: 44

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

• BIF

RooooJoooo

• yisman

in the two Bucs games Rich Eisen has called this season, Jameis is up to 8 turnovers

• kdsdawg

good grief

• BIF

I’m a huge Bucs fan and this is a bad start but the positive is the guy I’m playing in Season Long championship traded for Winston at deadline which he rode to get to the final – rough start for him as it’s -3 points per INT.

I picked up and played OJ Howard got the partial block trying to minimize the potential of being 25+ points behind – right now OJ is almost 6 points up 😂

• BIF

Houston trying to run…..?
    Why ?

• Idk if i should be happy or worried i have the gamestacked with no hou d though.

• PDFOUR

@BIF said...

Houston trying to run…..?
    Why ?

Game and clock control.

• bcandrws

RG Overall Ranking

The bucs getting shafted by the refs

• mbunner23

The officiating in this game has been

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

So the game touted by everyone is a bust. Surprise surprise.

• BIF

@PDFOUR said...

Game and clock control.

Makes sense versus a team that doesn’t have the #2 runs defense in the league and #31 pass defense

• kdsdawg

come on Winston..dang it

• queensfinest

woww tampa bay. had 2 easy tds and blew them both omg

• yisman

Houston CBs struggling in coverage

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

This Texans team is horrendous. Probably due to the coaching. And through the transitive property it means the Patriots are straight junk. They’ll definitely both go out first round of playoffs that they are in.

• Supanice

How do you over throw Perriman there. He was wide open.

• BIF

@Supanice said...

How do you over throw Perriman there. He was wide open.

Well did he same thing the play before and Justin Watson should have had the TD before Perriman had the chance.

• bcandrws

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

Well did he same thing the play before and Justin Watson should have had the TD before Perriman had the chance.

Watson stumbled when he threw the ball, so that one wasn’t on Winston.

• Supanice

@BIF said...

Well I don’t have Watson in season long AND dfs.

• ifthethunder

Offensive masterpiece, gentlemen!
    ~

• ifthethunder

Winston’s third pick. HE IS EN FUEGO!
    ~

• yisman

I felt like Watson was the only QB to use today.

Winston would’ve been in play but with Evans/Godwin out and with him being listed as questionable until gameday, I was too worried to use him. I know he put up numbers last week, but if it’s enough of a problem for him to be listed as questionable and limited in practice with the fracture, it’s enough for me to get me off him.

So naturally Watson going to be the worst point per dollar play it seems.

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

Winston’s third pick. HE IS EN FUEGO!
    ~

it is something to behold

• BIF

Houston keeps trying to run vs TB 🙄 the one thing the can do really well on D is stop the run.

Last 2 Hous offensive plays, fumble and a big loss….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.