NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( -5.5 ) at Denver ( 5.5 ) —- T: 49
    8:15 PM EST : Carolina ( 9 ) at Green Bay ( -9 ) —- T: 51.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

I say (on FD) take Lock/MVS, fade Adams/Diggs, choose right Denver WR. GB will blow out Car @ home (line dropped a point though) almost can’t NOT take Davis. Will a Vannett or Knox catch the only TD by a TE. Iiiiiiiiiii don’t knowwwww. Bills should roll but in a let-down spot and heavy public fave. Only using Buff/GB DST. Trying to convince myself Jones/JWill can be different, but I don’t think you have to because you can almost get what you want. Maybe I’ll try to find some crazy stars/scrubs LU leaving $0 so the only way to hit is Hamilton/Rod Smith/McKenzie put up 15+.

• Brendan239

Or you use a backup QB. That’s seemed to work well lately.

• miggs6876

I think this is a slate where you eat the chalk, don’t get too cute, and try to differentiate with one or two guys at wr.

• Brendan239

Hamler. It’s Hamler. 18 FD points.

• Ricolasvegas

Not sure how we don’t lock in Packers passing attack. Panthers last 4 games ( subtracting Lions game where Lions whole offense was injured) the Panthers are giving up 325 yards passing and 3.5 TDs a game. Most recently 4 TDs to Drew Lock. I think have to go Packers air attack and try to get different in other ways.

• JSteele

@Brendan239 said...

Hamler. It’s Hamler. 18 FD points.

• Brendan239

@JSteele said...

Tim Patrick

I’m 50% both. I have 0 Jeudy. I think Beasley eats again. Any DST is viable. Can’t do Jones/Williams, Lindsay could be sneaky too if MG3 aggravates his injury. I only have a very little bit of Car WRs, 1 Davis and a few MVS in 7 $5.55 LUs. Most are pretty different.

• Brendan239

Buffalo – 24
    Denver – 21

Car – 13
    GB – 22

$3,900 left over in 1 (of 7). GL today guys (and gals).

Wishing wealth, great health, and positive vibes on every person that’s reading this.

• joephoto

@Brendan239 said...

Wishing wealth, great health, and positive vibes on every person that’s reading this

Thank you Brendan.

• BigRay

I will take the ARod chalk as he really wants the MVP so he will spread the ball around. I think Buffalo may try to get the running game going this week. They aren’t gonna win a meaningful game with out the ability to move the ball on the ground. I mean if they don’t, Allen can torch that secondary. I guess I am rolling the dice they solve it to try to be different.

• squidkill

any weather issues today?

• marker0357

Wishing wealth, great health, and positive vibes on every person that’s reading this

Thanks Bro!

• chickenmanE

how many packer pass catchers is too many

• Brendan239

Hhhhmmm, what if Tonyan AND Fant happen to outscore Robby A, MG3, Beasley, Patrick, MVS, Jeudy, Gabe Davis. TE Flex on FD? What is the % a TE is in the flex vs the more “popular” RBs and WRs? Isn’t Tonyan at Flex a lower % at Flex vs Tonyan @ TE? Make sense?

• Ricolasvegas

Listening to a podcast… take aways

Allen gonna be higher owned then Rodgers ?

Teddy at 20% needing to throw 40+ times ?

Lock at 10% ?

MVS at 5% ?

MG3 at 20% ?

• Ricolasvegas

@Brendan239 said...

Hhhhmmm, what if Tonyan AND Fant happen to outscore Robby A, MG3, Beasley, Patrick, MVS, Jeudy, Gabe Davis. TE Flex on FD? What is the % a TE is in the flex vs the more “popular” RBs and WRs? Isn’t Tonyan at Flex a lower % at Flex vs Tonyan @ TE? Make sense?

I’ve got some Tonyan & Fant lineups fo sho

• IT4MVP

Who does Alexander cover? DJ?

• superjon

All rise…

• Tribefan18

I kind of like Lock at QB. You will need him in order to fit in Diggs/Adams/Jones. The price is way too cheap for a starting NFL quarterback that has thrown fairly well at times. They will be behind likely for the majority of the game and throw a lot. I do not think he will be very efficient, but when you throw 50 times a game you don’t necessarily have to be for that price. Denver really has no formidable run game to speak of, anyway. Take buffalo wr’s, maybe a Denver or two. As far as Green Bay, I think being a short week, they will just be happy to get out with a W and prepare for Tennessee next weekend. I do not anticipate them throwing a bunch. Jones will go off tonight. Bring back with Mike Davis and/or DJ Moore. I dont know if you can fade Adams with the raw points, so after rethinking it, I probably won’t

• jdtrey

@Brendan239 said...

Wishing wealth, great health, and positive vibes on every person that’s reading this.

Thanks buddy, the same to you!

Is Rodgers/Adams just going to go ape since ARod wants the MVP and Davante’s probably thinking he can lock up OPOY soon?

• Ricolasvegas

@Tribefan18 said...

I kind of like Lock at QB. They will be behind likely for the majority of the game and throw a lot. I do not think he will be very efficient, but when you throw 50 times a game you don’t necessarily have to be for that price. Denver really has no formidable run game to speak of, anyway. Take buffalo wr’s, maybe a Denver or two. As far as Green Bay, I think being a short week, they will just be happy to get out with a W and prepare for Tennessee next weekend. I do not anticipate them throwing a bunch. Jones will go off tonight. Bring back with Mike Davis and/or DJ Moore. I will be fairly light on Adams, but fear he may be a must play if you are taking Lock, just for raw point value.

Fade best WR in the NFL? Bold move Cotton…

• Tribefan18

Green Bay can beat Carolina any way they want to, and it is my opinion they will do it with the run. After thinking it over, may have to take Adams more just for raw points.

• superjon

@Tribefan18 said...

I kind of like Lock at QB. You will need him in order to fit in Diggs/Adams/Jones.

What are the chances that Lock outscores (or comes close) to Rodgers or Allen, AND Diggs/Adams/Jones all smash?

• FitFantasyGod

Hey what’s up forum, I wrote an article on this slate if anyone’s interested in a few interesting stats and breakdown of the matchups. It’s a quick read and you can find it on the home page under community blog posts! Let me know what you think!

• Brendan239

I think you have to eat the Davis/Adams/Beasley chalk today. I have Davis in 8/9, and Adams and Beasley in 7/9. My QB exposure ARod/Allen/Lock is 3/4/2.

I’m staring to like Mercedes Lewis and might throw him in 1 and leave $100 on the table ($4300).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).