NFL FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:20 PM EST : New England ( 20.5 ) at Seattle ( 24.5 ) — T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tyleh

pats d hahahahahahaha fking joke. all 30 lineups of mine are done . insanity

• yisman

White 5% in the big DK contest

Burkhead 40%

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

LOL, not sure why I ever bother with showdowns. No Pats D here, so likely out of the running already. Gross.

If both teams score enough points I dont think you will need them. Burkhead has to do good though

• biga0787

God, belicheck is such a goober. I hate mask but the dude has it on upside down. Looks like he had a fricken beak

• TheWeeIceMan

The Belichick’s are apparently pro-sleeve cutting, but very anti-mullet cutting.

• monarch

Knew Lockett would eat. Lets see if he can outscore Pats D lol.

• RipCityRings

Current winning lineup is a Seahawks stack plus Pats D. I don’t think I would’ve landed on that if I built a thousand lineups.

• Pandamonious

Are people really titling over Pats D already?

People do realize their score will most likely go backwards significantly right? Like it already has?

I know the McCourty comment was a joke, but…Like, Pats D probably still going to finish sub 10 points and be irrelevant.

• JH822547

They are probably going to pick up some points for some sacks and maybe another turnover and finish in double figures

If you’ve got a kicker instead of them it’s hard to get there.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Are people really titling over Pats D already?

People do realize their score will most likely go backwards significantly right? Like it already has?

I know the McCourty comment was a joke, but…Like, Pats D probably still going to finish sub 10 points and be irrelevant.

Probably just PTSD from last season when they were putting up 20+ per game like clockwork.

• yisman

@biga0787 said...

God, belicheck is such a goober. I hate mask but the dude has it on upside down. Looks like he had a fricken beak

haha yep

• monarch

Quandre Diggs tried to end N’Keal Harrys night, week, season, career, life

• monarch

Quandre Diggs erected

• JH822547

Good to see the refs take that action

• yisman

@monarch said...

Quandre Diggs erected

on a rare 3 flag play

• monarch

Defense doesnt matter

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Metcalf!!!

• IronMonkey415

Feed Greg Olsen when you get a chance please.

• yisman

David Moore the slate breaker

• yisman

last 3 TDs

Moore, Swain, and a fullback

oh, and first TD of the game was a DB

• JH822547

This is a great match for showdown

• monarch

I am cashing all ten SD lineups and not even doubling up lol

• superjon

Could use a Cam TD to Edelman and then one to Byrd or Izzo

• Pandamonious

@superjon said...

Could use a Cam TD to Edelman and then one to Byrd or Izzo

So you need a prayer and a miracle?

• JH822547

Wilson 5 TDs to 5 different players and yet if Newton gets the 300 bonus and another TD I dunno if Wilson CPT will be optimal

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).