NFL FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:20 PM EST : New England ( 20.5 ) at Seattle ( 24.5 ) — T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

LMK check tonight’s contest so far.. F. Swain???, $200…šŸ”„.

Well good thing I did not play tonight. Yall are too smart.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jv21 said...

LMK check tonight’s contest so far.. F. Swain???, $200…šŸ”„.

Well good thing I did not play tonight.

Word.

I didn’t play heavy, glad I didn’t. I never would have won. All the top line ups have Swain, or Metcalf, Lockett, AND Moore. Never would have built those, so the fact I made 10 line ups and winning a nice $5 is fine with me.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

So you need a prayer and a miracle?

Prayer was almost answered.

• yisman

3rd and 1, one yard to seal the game, and Russ drops back to throw the deep ball

huh?

• biga0787

So the last 1:00 of the game I go from winning 800.00 to 50.00, Iā€™m not surprised but it sucks

• superjon

Barring a stat correction – tied for 1st on FD

• IronMonkey415

You win, I win, we all win $129

Scored 137.09 and tied 1st place with a bunch of people.

• Fantasyfun83

Pretty good game, so close. I would have thought a play action pass there , and he trips running in.

• superjon

@Fantasyfun83 said...

Pretty good game, so close. I would have thought a play action pass there , and he trips running in.

Yeah don’t understand the play call there. I understand it has worked in the past, but I would think they’d try something else when everyone on Seattle knew what they were going to do.

• Fantasyfun83

Missing James White in this game was no good also. Prayers to him and his family.

• Skee

Fell asleep and missed the game. Came in 4th on FD 9000 player contest which was actually a massive tie for 132nd lol. Had Izzo instead of Byrd and it looks like the wrong captain by about a point. I always post that their FD showdown is no good and I think I’ll definitely be on DK by Thurs, Sunday night at the latest. The 5k first prize turned into $228.00 because there’s just nothing you can do. I’m not even a mass entry guy and I think I’d be able to enter a good percentage of possible lineups and realistic captains.

• Steverino01

Cashed in both showdown entries tonight. Was a very good day of NFL DFS.

• JH822547

Lost about $50 but had a good sweat at the end, corking good fun would recommend it to anyone.

• yisman

anyone have a link to KFC freeroll from last night?

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

anyone have a link to KFC freeroll from last night?

Kind of ashamed of my 52,281 finish, but here you go:

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/92231472?uc=2230690334#/
    ~

• yisman

thanks, I wanted to see if I came close

I did three entries into the $10 and only cashed one for $15

would’ve cashed freeroll for $1

• raiseontheriver

Grabbed a tie of 1st with 11 billion people in the $15 bubble screen on DK scoring 162.49. Definitely the most obvious lineup of the night but if you’re confident it’s going to have a good chance to place high, I’d rather split 1st and win $350 then try to make one place unique and have that risk. Maybe that’s just me, but I’m also new around here and new to DFS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.