NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Sunday, February 4th
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at New England ( -5.5 ) —- T: 48

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chatmar

Shout out to Hazy for those who may play the Showdown on DK for the Super Bowl. It is very helpful and enlightening. Hazy, like everything else he does puts in a lot of effort and time to make this article very informative and helpful. Hopefully he will do another one

• wscooby

@chatmar said...

Shout out to Hazy for those who may play the Showdown on DK for the Super Bowl. It is very helpful and enlightening. Hazy, like everything else he does puts in a lot of effort and time to make this article very informative and helpful. Hopefully he will do another one

Can you link the article, I didn’t see it posted and hope I can see the one for Super Bowl. I am not a premium member so maybe it was for premium only.

• Logan7777

I don’t think I’m going to watch it this year. Like watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly for the 25th time. I already know the ending. Tuco runs through the cemetery to 3 minutes of the song Ecstasy of Gold , Angel Eyes gets shot into the grave, Tuco gets the noose and Blondie rides off with gold.

I was wishing for a new movie.

• odanny

@Logan7777 said...

I don’t think I’m going to watch it this year. Like watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly for the 25th time. I already know the ending. Tuco runs through the cemetery to 3 minutes of the song Ecstasy of Gold , Angel Eyes gets shot into the grave, Tuco gets the noose and Blondie rides off with gold.

This year Tuco gets the gold, Angel Eyes still ends up in the ground, and Blondie goes home to Boston without the trophy, never to return again.

• KindGuy

@Logan7777 said...

Well… that’s one way of putting it. I was just gonna say I’m sick and tired of seeing Brady and Belicheck in the super bowl every year and that the NFL is so obviously rigged. But I like the way you said it.

• BIF

I was hoping for a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl two game slate like past years

So far only the showdown GPPs

• deactivated204643

@BIF said...

I’m with you. Don’t think I’ll play showdown.

• richierich

@elementasrat said...

the NFL is so obviously rigged

It’s just juvenile…

“How does a team with best QB and HC in history win six Super Bowls together in two decades!? It’s not like this is a sport dictated by QB play and head coaching!”

“Waaaahhhhh!!!! It has to be a conspiracy! This is impossible!”

• richierich

Has anybody looked at the FD all flex 5 man millionaire thing?

Any plan on how to attack the 2x points spot?

• richierich

@Logan7777 said...

They lost two SB’s… but okay

• HoodsFromTheWood

@richierich said...

Has anybody looked at the FD all flex 5 man millionaire thing?

Any plan on how to attack the 2x points spot?

Brady x2

• clrockny24

@Logan7777 said...

Thanks for ruining the ending of good bad, and ugly for me.

• joephoto

@Logan7777 said...

the Greatest Of All Time ?
    The GOAT ?

You’ll watch. You’ll ALL watch.

• Messiah717

@BIF said...

Yeah, me too but it looks like they want to push the Showdown instead.

• Alex3556

@Messiah717 said...

Yeah, me too but it looks like they want to push the Showdown instead.

Me too

• Bnett2210

From looking at it and just messing around at first you can use the highest 2 defensive guys and still get Brady, Amendola, and Cooks together or Lewis whichever combo u prefer and then for cheap go Blount in a revenge game, if you like narratives lol

• joephoto

I was in Jacksonville 13 yrs ago when carloads of drunk supposed Philly fans showed up on Saturday will no tickets (or rooms).
    Very ugly. You won’t see it on the news.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Such a huge edge in Showdown. I’ve played it the last three weeks and been very profitable. I’ll have a Premium IDP article out next week.

• 33BeRad

@joephoto said...

the Greatest Of All Time ?
    The GOAT ?

You’ll watch. You’ll ALL watch.

Peyton Manning won’t be in the booth til next year.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@thehazyone said...

Such a huge edge in Showdown. I’ve played it the last three weeks and been very profitable. I’ll have a Premium IDP article out next week.

Is the edge primarily that so many entrants prioritize offensive players over defensive ones, or simply that so many don’t really know the better defensive players (DFS-wise)?

• deactivated204643

@Zieg30 said...

Is the edge primarily that so many entrants prioritize offensive players over defensive ones, or simply that so many don’t really know the better defensive players (DFS-wise)?

• squidkill

@joephoto said...

I was in Jacksonville 13 yrs ago when carloads of drunk supposed Philly fans showed up on Saturday will no tickets (or rooms).
    Very ugly. You won’t see it on the news.

Savage trolls… Disgusting humans. Was there too- awful

• hsk18

This is the last time that we can play NFL DFS for 7-8 months. I’ll be watching and playing. The offseason is so loooooong.

• Messiah717

@hsk18 said...

This is the last time that we can play NFL DFS for 7-8 months. I’ll be watching and playing. The offseason is so loooooong.

Come on Vince. Get the XFL going again. We need you.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Zieg30 said...

Both honestly. They’ll pick “name” players on defense like Xavier Rhodes that have little chance for fantasy production. Too many try and jam in both QBs too which requires sacrificing the entire lineup (not saying it’s not feasible, just generally not optimal)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).