Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Blount #3?

• Supanice

Please no golladay bonus.

• TheWeeIceMan

Great review!

• cdub6238

Wow that would’ve been hell of a catch for Kenny g

• Kamais_Ookin

Bears dst $$

• AVivier

Still not game yet, we saw this in the Rams/KC game.

• BIF

😂😂😂
    Roberts last 2 targets give the Bears D 10 DK Points

• XxHeisenbergxX

Typical Stafford

• kdsdawg

that was PI or defensive holding

• kdsdawg

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Typical Stafford

TE got held, not Stafford’s fault

• yisman

So when Stafford threw to Golladay there, golladay had both hands on it and dropped it and then defender had both hands on it as well and was unable to catch it

Anyway Roberts got the targets but didn’t do enough with them.

Correct play, just wish I got more from him.

• chatmar

DET deserved that!

• TheWeeIceMan

Lions D seemingly giving zero shits on that run.

• AVivier

Fun game. Not much fantasy goodness outside of Blount and Bears D. Doubt many have those paired together.

• chatmar

CHI has a serviceable backup QB if the need one.

• Supanice

Golladay just short of bonus, love it. If Cohen caught that first one I would have a real sweat going on.

• yisman

Great run for Cohen to seal the game

Would’ve been so great had he gotten past the initial defenders and nothing but green in front…

• cdub6238

The most Detroit way to lose period… Stop them and just give up on 3rd and game… Lmao

• pwnsjr

Golladay was a bust, Blount probably top 3 rb on slate

• XxHeisenbergxX

well Bears D possibly saved my day… have one LU with Daniel, Cohen and Bears D..hoping for Jordan Reed to have a huge game for that LU and hoping Cooper goes off for Dallas on my other LU’s.

• MastenPark

Quick question. Pick one Mohammad Sanu or Cole Beasley PPR

• homers1226

45.9 with 2 players and chi d/st

still have no stack and some dallas players

• mtdurham

@BIF said...

Threw in 3 Showdowns for the CHI-DET game; left $2500, $5300 and an insane $15,800 on the table. Three different game scripts: Bears winning big, Detroit winning the game and a defensive struggle for both.

who the heck did you play on the one you left 15,800 lol…

• mtdurham

@Njsum1 said...

Haha…I know, I was just messing around. I’m sure you know but in case you didn’t, Joey Galloway is a retired receiver, played for the cowboys and the Bucs, and probably some other teams.

lol yeah… seattle dude. you must be a young buck… funny to hear someone refer to galloway as primarily a cowboy & buc

freaking guy benched 400 lbs at 180… one of the most explosive players ever…

• XxHeisenbergxX

Why was Golladay a bust on a 3 game slate I will take 14 pts from a WR all day long.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).