Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AVivier

I have a Chase, Blount, Cohen, Gabriel stack. That would be interesting if it wasn’t for Gabriel.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Jordan Howard killed a lot of my LU’s for a team that cant stop the run and a back up QB I thought he would get a lot of run…I guess I don’t know football. I should have went Blount. One thing I have learned about DFS you always pick the opposite of what you think should happen LOL. I have about 4 LU’s that have possibilities im sure I will be disappointed LOL.

• mtdurham

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Why was Golladay a bust on a 3 game slate I will take 14 pts from a WR all day long.

id be shocked if he’s on the winning team…. people are underestimating that late game

• noddy

I only had 1 player going that first game (Miller who didn’t do shit). 3 players going this next game (Zeke, Beasley, and Reed) so a little to root for and then in the final game I’m going to catch everyone in my cash games with my Saints stack

• AVivier

I’m overweight on AD, Gallup and both Ds for this game, underweight on Zeke and have 0 of either QBs.

• Liquidice944

@AVivier said...

I’m overweight on AD, Gallup and both Ds for this game, underweight on Zeke and have 0 of either QBs.

Amari goes for 100 YDS + TD.

• krighton

any truth to Zeke being hobbled on the sidelines

• SoreOnSunday

@krighton said...

???????

• krighton

@SoreOnSunday said...

???????

someone in a discord chat said they saw him limping on the sidelines during warmups

• AVivier

CG’s link for Cowboys beat writers: https://mobile.twitter.com/CleverGroom/lists/cowboys

Sounds like Zeke is fine.

• bigwillie20

Just woke up from a nice turkey nap. Any Tre’Quan Smith news yet?

• noddy

@krighton said...

• joephoto

Trey Quinn playable ?

• mtdurham

so late last night im on the phone with a buddy…. he’s throwing like a grand on the slate today and wants to discuss who we like…. we’re talking it out for like 2 hours until 3 am when we both just start hysterically laughing about how crappy this freaking slate is… i mean at 3 AM discussing the merits of lagarette blount 7 carries for 1 yard last week, ‘jordo’ howard, and Mo Harris is just plain funny…

i kept asking if he thought “______” (name that player) would be “down for my dawgs” until we just lost it. Woke up my mom.

Sorry mom.

• CleverGroom

@pwnsjr said...

Golladay was a bust, Blount probably top 3 rb on slate

I would still guess he’s out of the top 3, but he’s a hell of a value. The question becomes more about other raw scores that his salary allows you to fit.

• mtdurham

@yisman said...

carrying on the tradition of awful halftime shows, some brutal singer singing about being buried in Detroit

DUDE who was this guy???? They introduced him as a “LEGEND”…. he sings like a woman and was unbelievably painful to listen to….

WHen i hear people cheering to stuff like that i immediately remember the reason i never listen to the radio

• noddy

so is Zeke OK???

• CleverGroom

@mtdurham said...

people are underestimating that late game

I played 6 Saints, so…here’s to hoping.

• DfsBopBooth

430 slate 100% fading Zeke and rolling with Dak and Cooper

• CleverGroom

@noddy said...

so is Zeke OK???

Yeah, he’s fine.

• AVivier

@noddy said...

so is Zeke OK???

Jon Machota
    jonmachota · 27m Yeah, he looks like same old Zeke. He's moving around well Quote Tweet Randall Walker randywalker21
    Replying to @jonmachota
    Zeke good to go?

• noddy

@CleverGroom said...

Yeah, he’s fine.

thank you

• pwnsjr

@CleverGroom said...

I would still guess he’s out of the top 3, but he’s a hell of a value. The question becomes more about other raw scores that his salary allows you to fit.

That part!

• krighton

how is 14 dk from Golladay a bust…ive had WR busts and 14 dk isn’t in the equation

• Simplebitz

Omfg it was a Blount week.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).