Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• oaktwnraidr

Well im not going to take down any GPPs without Blount but i avoided total busts so far so i think i can have a profitable day. Ellington at 9 and Gabriel at 11 doesnt kill you at all.

• CleverGroom

@krighton said...

how is 14 dk from Golladay a bust…ive had WR busts and 14 dk isn’t in the equation

Again, think about the salary situation. Do you really think turning $6,400 into 14 DKFP at a WR slot is going to hold with DAL, WAS, NO, and ATL still to play?

Off the top of my head, a short list of guys likely to exceed that value would be Sanu, Julio, Thomas, NO WR2 (presumably Tre’Quan, but possibly Kirkwood?), Beasley, and Average Amari. Not listed here: Carr, Hall, Hurns, Gallup, Doctson, Quinn, Harris, Ridley…the odds are against you right now.

ETA

If you’re just trying to cash, sure, things could be worse than Golladay at 14. I’m mostly talking about GPPs here. Gonna be hard to win one with Golladay.

• cdub6238

As far as KG being a bust.. It’s all about price and roster construction…

You could’ve had Gabriel for way cheaper and 2 dk less… You have Cooper, Beasley or potentially Doctson or another Redskins wr equalling or better for cheaper… Or Ridley /sanu in late game…

That savings could mean you had enough for another stud or 2

• mtdurham

@krighton said...

how is 14 dk from Golladay a bust…ive had WR busts and 14 dk isn’t in the equation

I think people have a skewed definition of bust on this site…

if a guy isnt in the winning lineup on a short slate i definitely consider him a bust…

We arent playing to min cash here…. yes there are varying degree of busts but if you pay up for a WR and he doesnt score a TD or catch 100 yards then yeah he’s probabyl a bust…

• Kamais_Ookin

Man how do contests that are barely filled get full in the last 10 seconds before lock? Still trying to find that elusive contest where there’s only 10 people in it for guaranteed cashing lol.

• S7ubs

Hope no one fell into the Zenner trap that was trying to be touted around here

• DfsBopBooth

@Simplebitz said...

Omfg it was a Blount week.

worst RB ever.

• mtdurham

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Man how do contests that are barely filled get full in the last 10 seconds before lock? Still trying to find that elusive contest where there’s only 10 people in it for guaranteed cashing lol.

i mean with poker if there is overlay then you can only join once…. if there’s overlay in a DFS contest i can throw 10 lineups in… and so can everyone elsse…

plus Draftkings has softwarre…they are putting up contest sizing based on what their data shows will fill that far out… the only times they really seem to get it badly wronng are like Week 1… or the start of a new sport…. and even then they might not be getting it “wrong” they might jsut want to advertise the big prize to draw interest

• CleverGroom

Two years ago, Jordan Reed ended my night before Scott Tolzien ever had a chance by scoring 31.5 DKFP despite nearly having his shoulder ripped off his body in the 1st quarter or so.

This time around, he’s my only play in this game.

Let’s see what happens next.

• CleverGroom

@S7ubs said...

Out of curiosity, was your position that Zenner was a trap and Blount was a great play?

• cdub6238

I’m liking your take so far Groom… I had Cohen and lackluster but not terrible Theo… Reed only target this game

Went heavy Saints /falcons in all day and evening contests

• Kamais_Ookin

Elliott is struggling, Cooper is surging.

• wiggitywhack

I’d be surprised if they don’t at least give Gallup a shot or two in the end zone. You know the locker room is pulling for him

• yisman

Checking what happened in early showdown and that game was just bizarre.

Blount all of a sudden getting lots of touches and Stafford not producing on Thanksgiving. Regardless of the defense, Stafford is a pretty safe bet on Thanksgiving.

Did not rush for a yard, did not throw a TD. 2 turnovers and 236 passing yards…

• pwnsjr

LMAO and there goes almost all my lineups

• noddy

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Elliott is struggling, Cooper is surging.

lol

• Kamais_Ookin

I’m incorrect, fading elliott is fatal today.

• noddy

@pwnsjr said...

LMAO and there goes almost all my lineups

what do you mean?

• pwnsjr

@noddy said...

what do you mean?

The Zeke score. I faded zeke and went heavy on readskins D

• boilermakerbeef

@noddy said...

what do you mean?

I’m assuming he doesn’t have Zeke

• SoreOnSunday

Zeke 1st of 3 today…book it

• Moneymakers90

@S7ubs said...

I did smdh

• cdub6238

Forgot how lol bad the overreacting can be early… ZOMG no Zeke with 30 yards and a td no casssshhh

• Simplebitz

Still early. Ingram and Kamara can easillllyyy outscore Zeke.

• SoreOnSunday

@cdub6238 said...

Forgot how lol bad the overreacting can be early… ZOMG no Zeke with 30 yards and a td no casssshhh

Your right its early “no zeke no cash” may not be true at the moment but you’ll end up eating your words along with your turkey today…just watch

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).