Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tribefan18

I was, but would rather pay up a little for amari and lessen my exposure to zeke. Washington shut zeke down the first time, not to mention hes not going to get nearly the touches on 3 1/2 days rest. He will be highly owned, and well deserved of it, but as Mike had said earlier, I dont think he will be as large of a part this week. He will score some points, just not enough to pay off his tag imo.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Kamais_Ookin said...

If you’re making a lot of lineups, I think it’s worth a few of rostering no Falcons. If it turns into an Eagles kind of game, you would lap the field since their players will have high ownership. Literally no eagles player had any relevant points. Falcons could easily implode too given their defensive injuries, Julio double teamed and low pts like first game, Ridley being ass lately. TE’s suck vs saints. I’ll do 1 or 2 lu’s with this scenario.

You are forgetting Josh Adams, who was money for his price.

• AVivier

@Ndepompei said...

anybody else on Trey Quinn?

He’s projected to be super duper chalky. I got mixed feelings. The slot is how you want to beat Dallas, and he’s surely been getting a lot of practice reps with McCoy. On the other hand, this seems like the weekly shiny object where people gravitate to a dumb play.

• AVivier

Any thoughts on Dallas tight ends?

• deeebo

I don’t know who to play for Wrs for this slate – i currently have amari/quinn/a miller – is this fine for cash? or do you guys recommend any other wr plays. my rbs are zeke kamara and ingram

• machzeagher

Any good insight on the Cowboys run D? Considering AP even with the bum shoulder. Hard to evaluate guys like you would on a normal week. AP just seems like a guy capable of a turkey day miracle.

Edit: DK GPP only

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@deeebo said...

I don’t know who to play for Wrs for this slate – i currently have amari/quinn/a miller – is this fine for cash? or do you guys recommend any other wr plays. my rbs are zeke kamara and ingram

Amari strikes me more of a gpp play this week. Not sold on Zeke yet. That total is low. I think you can’t fade Michael Thomas.

• AVivier

@yountingly said...

I think you can’t fade Michael Thomas.

Especially on a short raw points slate. He doesn’t even need to hit true value to be in a winning lineup.

• pwnsjr

@machzeagher said...

Any good insight on the Cowboys run D? Considering AP even with the bum shoulder. Hard to evaluate guys like you would on a normal week. AP just seems like a guy capable of a turkey day miracle.

I have him in a LU. Our run D (I’m a cowboys homer lol) is good, but beatable. This really does seem like a game where the skins come out fired up and hitting hard.

Also, for whatever reason, my gut is telling me to play kapri bibbs. Something keeps telling me that McCoy will actually use him properly. I dunno. Thoughts?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@pwnsjr said...

Also, for whatever reason, my gut is telling me to play kapri bibbs. Something keeps telling me that McCoy will actually use him properly. I dunno. Thoughts?

If I’m playing any WSH RB it will be him. I think I’ll have him in like 2-3 out of 20 lineups. I’ll probably run a McCoy/Bibbs/Reed stack.

• squidkill

FYI- Those of us who follow the news will prosper this week- Just think of all the yahoos who are going to get plastered and make lineups tonight?? They will wake up hungover and groggy on turkey day and wont pay attention to the inactives. Great night for the cellar dwellers. HOOD- Ill take your Mom-in-laws spot at the table. on the way

• MrBreeze

@squidkill said...

YI- Those of us who follow the news will prosper this week- Just think of all the yahoos who are going to get plastered and make lineups tonight?? They will wake up hungover and groggy on turkey day and wont pay attention to the inactives. Great night for the cellar dwellers.

Haha great point…..dead money galore…play double ups?

• deeebo

@yountingly said...

Amari strikes me more of a gpp play this week. Not sold on Zeke yet. That total is low. I think you can’t fade Michael Thomas.

so now i have brees kamara ingram zeke and thomas well hopefully quinn comes thru and and i completely have a dart at TE

• AVivier

Bears have until 3pm today to decide if they want to move Tyler Bray to the main roster from the practice squad. That should be a good indication if Trubisky is playing or not, so keep an eye on that.

• squidkill

@MrBreeze said...

Haha great point…..dead money galore…play double ups?

the most dead money will be in GPP’s but whatever-

• Simplebitz

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Remember when a Kamara and Ingram stack was a thing?

• mike42

Ellington- For some reason most of the NFL still hasn’t caught on to the fact the Bears slot corner is lights out. Probably playing better than outmr outside corners. You attack the slot Vs Car, not the Bears. If you don’t believe me, ask Thielen.

I’ve read two experts that made him sound in play due to last weeks targets and the Bears strength on the outside. If slot corner had a pro bowl spot, and it should in the 2018 NFL, Callahan (bears slot CB) would be the one filling it.

• DC2380

@mike42 said...

Ellington- For some reason most of the NFL still hasn’t caught on to the fact the Bears slot corner is lights out. Probably playing better than outmr outside corners. You attack the slot Vs Car, not the Bears. If you don’t believe me, ask Thielen.

Yup good point and that’s why I am not playing ellington.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@AVivier said...

He doesn’t even need to hit true value to be in a winning lineup.

This is a lightbulb moment phrase to me. DFS’ng for 4 years. After the first 2, I realized my decade of season long dominance (apologies Raymond) didn’t resonate as well in the DFS world. Read some Bales, Raybon among others and realized I needed a process. I’m sorry it took me till last year to stumble onto the baseball/football threads here on Grinders. Your phrase is going in my notes. One of my many mistakes is fading players if I feel they can’t hit true value. On tomorrow’s 3 game GPP slate it’s Zeke. Because I feel his chances of that 30+pt game isn’t as high as I would like. 4 catches, 85 scrimmage yds and a TD(18.5 DKpts) would be below true value, but, especially on a small slate, not as big a drag on my LU as I would fear.

• Bkbrlr

I think I might throw a dart on Josh Hill at TE. Allows me to get all the other players I want.

• squidkill

@Hoods From The Wood said...

This is a lightbulb moment phrase to me. DFS’ng for 4 years. After the first 2, I realized my decade of season long dominance (apologies Raymond) didn’t resonate as well in the DFS world. Read some Bales, Raybon among others and realized I needed a process. I’m sorry it took me till last year to stumble onto the baseball/football threads here on Grinders. Your phrase is going in my notes. One of my many mistakes is fading players if I feel they can’t hit true value. On tomorrow’s 3 game GPP slate it’s Zeke. Because I feel his chances of that 30+pt game isn’t as high as I would like. 4 catches, 85 scrimmage yds and a TD(18.5 DKpts) would be below true value, but, especially on a small slate, not as big a drag on my LU as I would fear.

yes sir- he might not his 30-35 but odds he is a top 3 rb on the week who can get 25 raw points is an easy call

• squidkill

@Bkbrlr said...

I think I might throw a dart on Josh Hill at TE. Allows me to get all the other players I want.

Might as well go Uncle Rico for that price

• HoodsFromTheWood

@squidkill said...

FYI- Those of us who follow the news will prosper this week- Just think of all the yahoos who are going to get plastered and make lineups tonight?? They will wake up hungover and groggy on turkey day and wont pay attention to the inactives. Great night for the cellar dwellers. HOOD- Ill take your Mom-in-laws spot at the table. on the way

You got it Squid, plenty of room and more than enough food.

• parrothead112

With Riddick getting more carries is he a better Flex play then Jordan Reed on Draftkings for $200 less?

• Supanice

What is the point of splitting NFL discussion into 5 different threads? Just kills already dying threads

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).