Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@mtdurham said...

who the heck did you play on the one you left 15,800 lol…

It was cashing until the 4th Q when the scoring started

No QBs
    Both defenses -Bears D as CPT
    One kicker – Parkey
    Cohen
    Riddick
    Burton

• Kamais_Ookin

I don’t think those garbage 2k te’s will get there. Reed going to have a good game and there’s still hooper later too.

• Kamais_Ookin

Throwing to davis is a waste he can’t catch.

• SoreOnSunday

Gallup 90 yd td? Lol

• CuttyTheInsane

Gallup zzzzz

• Kamais_Ookin

I guess gallup’s personality isn’t one where he becomes better with a loss like the other players. Oh well.

• Simplebitz

Wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• depalma13

Slate broke

• Bigmancmdjr85

glad i played vernon davis in all 20 lineups

• Kamais_Ookin

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Throwing to davis is a waste he can’t catch.

I curse everything.

• yisman

deja vu

last season using Davis. Reed getting the TDs and vice versa

Washington TE situation always my downfall

• NDNole

Vernon Davis, maybe didnt become the huge star that he should have but man he still has some wheels and to be a big guy is doubly impressive.

• Kamais_Ookin

I knew cowboys are bad vs TE’s but not this bad.

• mike42

@NDNole said...

Vernon Davis, maybe didnt become the huge star that he should have but man he still has some wheels and to be a big guy is doubly impressive.

He has to be in the top 2 in long TD’s by TE’s the last couple years

• Simplebitz

GALLLUPPP. HE GOT ONEE

• Kamais_Ookin

“Coach Jason Garrett said Tuesday that the Cowboys would lean more heavily on Schultz in the team’s Thanksgiving Day game against the Redskins with Geoff Swaim (wrist) sidelined, Calvin Watkins of The Athletic reports. “He’s a capable guy,” Garrett said of Schultz. “Just needs to play more.”“

• yisman

Noah Brown first reception of the season comes on Thanksgiving.

• pwnsjr

Davis troll TD and dak throwing to all these receivers except the ones I have

• mike42

Who would have thunk it. NO’s stack wins with a few randoms from the other 2 games mixed in.

• S7ubs

@CleverGroom said...

Out of curiosity, was your position that Zenner was a trap and Blount was a great play?

My position was Zenner was a RB3 and you were crazy to start him. With Blount there, even at the goaline Zenner wasnt getting the touch. Only way Zenner paid off is if he broke a 30 yard touchdown if he ever touched the ball. I thought he would only see about 10 snaps in total. Not even sure what he ended up getting. I didn’t think Blount was a great play either, figured Theo was. Theo almost scored 3 times but just fell short every time, then Blount finished it off. I just knew for a fact Zenner was not in play in any format what so ever

• SoreOnSunday

Zeke 2 of 3 coming up

• mtdurham

@BIF said...

It was cashing until the 4th Q when the scoring started

No QBs
    Both defenses -Bears D as CPT
    One kicker – Parkey
    Cohen
    Riddick
    Burton

yeah it was a weird showdown it was way too easy to play anyone you wanted…. i wanted to not play stafford or golladay but i couldnt figure out how to spend the money if i didnt….

i think bears QB was autoplay at that price though… i used him at captain just too cheap not to… not using cohen was my dumb move

• yisman

so now Noah Brown is getting targets

WR5

• SoreOnSunday

Alright p.i in the end zone then zeke lol

• Kamais_Ookin

Noah Brown redzone target is enraging.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).