Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SoreOnSunday

Ok…..now zeke 2 of 3 hahaha

• meyerjc

Yeah both cooper tds just flukes that shouldn’t have happened what can you do

• Bigmancmdjr85

so.im in good shape with cooper and davis in my lineus with all saints falcons players left

• Kamais_Ookin

Redskins in full implosion mode.

• DfsBopBooth

@Bigmancmdjr85 said...

so.im in good shape with cooper and davis in my lineus with all saints falcons players left

Dak Cooper and Reed with late game left. As long as Zeke doesn’t drop a 30 bomb

• pwnsjr

Hurting a lil because I thought it was a good idea to play skins D and cheap skins WRs but god damn it feels good to see my boys doing well!

• yisman

today just sucks

• Benf15harp

@DfsBopBooth said...

A Reed Td would be so clutch here

Lol

• Kamais_Ookin

Big holes are appearing for elliott the defense is near give up status.

• depalma13

Shultz is alive

• noddy

wtf kind of play is that on 1st down? how f’n stupid can you be?

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@windsorpg said...

Wow trequan out. Wonder how many lineups that kills. Gives me hope!

Had to adjust that one

• Kamais_Ookin

Was an idiot thought gallup would be having a big day not cooper lol.

• jayzee666

To expand on the “fade Elltiott” quote – I guess a bad idea to fade Cooper??!!

• noddy

what sites don’t have late swap that people are stuck with tre’quan?

• Kamais_Ookin

everyone gonna swap to sanu or something massive ownership inc.

• Bigb1485

Well even though i have no cooper i do have a bears/boys ML parlay so theres that

• DfsBopBooth

All day slate I have a Zeke, Cooper, Cohen, Golladay LU then bum Stafford

• biga0787

God dfs is such a joke

• Kamais_Ookin

I’m dizzy those tackles. Prescott > Bree’s.

• SoreOnSunday

Dak close to bonus…zekes coming…you all know what this means late game will go under and once again the public was wrong

• yisman

@noddy said...

what sites don’t have late swap that people are stuck with tre’quan?

fantasydraft

Mentioned that in my comment.

I played on 3 sites today and my only Tre’Quan exposure is on the one site I can’t swap him out…

used him in my main lineup there as well as some others. Had the max 7 entries into today’s $200 qualifier.

• P0key

@depalma13 said...

Everyone of my Cooper lineups has Tre’quan Smith. Typical

Ouch.. i have cooper in 1 of 4 due him not getting love from various podcasts… Funny thing is.. This LU is my original build..if i didn’t have a thing where i never change my original look and feel LU.. he could of been a complete fade..

• noddy

@SoreOnSunday said...

Dak close to bonus…zekes coming…you all know what this means late game will go under and once again the public was wrong

No way

• trippw123

Kirkwood upgrade!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).