Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

ok Ingram time

• Supanice

If saints run 10 plays in a row through Thomas kamara Ingram they score.

I’m ready for some Hill

• yisman

@Dfspacman said...

Falcons didn’t go for 4th and 1 down 2scores against saints smh

4th and inches

it annoys me because Quinn went for it on 4th and 7 on ATL’s side of the field and then punts here

• KindGuy

THERE we go Watson!

• DfsBopBooth

Going Kamara over Zeke is costing me around 300$.

• yisman

Cooper+Blount was the answer.

Rest of today was pretty much garbage

No one doing much

• BIF

@yisman said...

Look, a lot of people expected him to play and do well.

rotoworld’s last update:

“Smith returned to a limited practice on Wednesday, putting him on track to play Thanksgiving night. Coming off a career-high 157 yards in last week’s win over the Eagles, Smith should have a field day against Atlanta’s bottom-rung secondary”

or the RG touts, similarly

Yah I hear ya but you play are playing on sites that don’t allow late swap and play for bigger $ entries – to me the warning signs were there.

Bears brought up QB Bray yesterday and then today confirmed that Trubisky was out but that was a given after the Bray move – same with Saints bringing up Lewis putting spotlight on T Smith very likely not playing; you can’t rely on coach speak as coaches lie or rely on beat writers (that most teams likely hate and lie to) – use the factual information you have in front of you. Teams don’t make Practice Squad moves at the 3pm deadline for no reason.

• KindGuy

WELP

Carr for all the showdown $$$

• noddy

haha who said Arnold next?

• pwnsjr

@yisman said...

Brees already has it planned out. If he throws a third TD, it will go to Dan Arnold

Brees does not intend to target Thomas in the red zone today.

Called it!

• DfsBopBooth

OMFG. Someone called it. Hey Arnold with a TD

• Supanice

Yup Brees wants mvp. Trying to win without using his studs.

• Bigmancmdjr85

• biga0787

How in the hell does this kind of bull shit happen every single week..

• Dfspacman

• cdub6238

Who called for the Arnold to to compete the trifecta of scrubbiness earlier lol

• CleverGroom

@elementasrat said...

WELP

Carr for all the showdown $$$

Different white, buddy.

Sometimes I get confused by that too.

• yisman

@yisman said...

Brees already has it planned out. If he throws a third TD, it will go to Dan Arnold

Brees does not intend to target Thomas in the red zone today.

Yep.

• KindGuy

Oops, I guess it wasn’t Carr.

• kdsdawg

@biga0787 said...

How in the hell does this kind of bull shit happen every single week..

because it is all luck..gambling

• KindGuy

@CleverGroom said...

Different white, buddy.

Sometimes I get confused by that too.

I could’ve sworn they said Carr on the broadcast.

• Benf15harp

• BIF

Today’s Saints TDs

Lewis – WR5 just off Practice Squad
    Carr – WR4
    Arnold – TE3

• mtdurham

i wish Id had more conviction behind my Saints D idea… in the dome and theyve looked better as of late..

I just always have trouble playing defenses in primetime games… for whatever reason i decided like 15 years ago while gambling that i should always play the shootout angle in late night games…..

i think it was after this game:

http://www.espn.com/abcsports/mnf/s/greatestmnf/mianyj2000.html

but it might have been this crazy game

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/20/sports/football/parcells-and-dallas-blow-big-fourthquarter-lead.html

there was a stretch there for awhile where even lower scoring primetime games the offenses would both come alive in the 4th as the teams wore down… i got tired of losing on various unders

• noddy

bring on NBA tomorrow

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.