Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/22
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 44.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) —- T: 41
    8:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 59

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

@elementasrat said...

Phewwwwwww. I faded Ridley.

He’s having a decent night 8-95 with a TD – fumble is only minus 1 point and he got more catch and yards points there

• CleverGroom

Here’s what I don’t get: the Falcons just took a timeout. To save clock. To get the ball back. To try and win the game.

They think they’re still competing. They earnestly think all the decisions they’ve made up to this point have been reasoned attempts to win this game.

• NDNole

@yisman said...

Ridley fumbles on the goal line after a long catch and run

that plays sums up the entire game

tonight in a nutshell

• KindGuy

@Benf15harp said...

I’m needing an Ingram 98 yard run

Catch and run.

• zline34

@keephustlincuz said...

Does anyone else have the impression that NO is just trolling the whole league?

They aren’t really using any of there big weapons. They just make some plays for the 5th and 6th receiving options and destroy everybody like it’s no big deal.

Deep roster depth. Good play calls. Bree’s can spread it around. They aren’t trolling, just good.

• odanny

@yisman said...

So does Rodney Harrison. He has him at captain.

No, that’s Dungy.

• Benf15harp

@keephustlincuz said...

They aren’t really using any of there big weapons. They just make some plays for the 5th and 6th receiving options and destroy everybody like it’s no big deal.

I think they are doing it just keep my lineup out of the cashing end zone

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

I’m needing an Ingram 98 yard run

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KOTN26

This game is absolutely disrespectful

• Bigb1485

Or some amari cooper missed tackle luck for ingram or kirkwood and housing it

Or possibly 5 more yards for ridleys bonus might do it..hard to tell

• KindGuy

Damn. Off night for Brees by his standards.

• noddy

catch the f’n ball arnold

• JH822547

The game plan has clearly been to run Ingram and Kamara as much as possible, when they get into the red zone Brees has thrown it and the only big name receiver they have is Thomas but he’s not really a red zone guy.

• Calicapo

Need a 50 yrd sano td

• Guizzy

First time I’ve played Thomas this year…

Cheers guys.

• JH822547

@Calicapo said...

Need a 50 yrd sano td

#metoo

(To break even)

• CleverGroom

@keephustlincuz said...

What if—and I’m just spitballing here—what if being able to win with any of the players on your roster instead of pounding your studs into the ground week after week after week after week is a competitive advantage and not something that’s being done out of self-flagellating spite?

• noddy

Sano with a catch

• KindGuy

“First catch for Sanu since the 1st quarter”

WTF?

• DfsBopBooth

@elementasrat said...

“First catch for Sanu since the 1st quarter”

WTF?

Its sad isn’t it. Ill take a Sanu TD or Coleman

• KindGuy

DAmnnn, Julio eating good in garbage time. Julio CPT for the win.

• pwnsjr

And the icing on the cake: a Coleman TD

• Kamais_Ookin

Wish I went julio instead of M. THomas SMH

• noddy

I am currently winning a quarter of what I was at halftime and I have Brees, Kamara, Ingram, Sanu, and Saints D…you cannot make this shit up…that is unreal

• Messiah717

Thomas, Ingram and Kamara complete garbage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.