Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

My Bills -7 and no respect. I think they lose but Dallas won’t cover the spread.

• bigwillie20

Hopefully not a repeat of last Thanksgiving when the Saints had people out of the crowd scoring TD’s all night

• JH822547

We also had the Legarrette Blount 2 TD game.

• superjon

All three games look ugly.

Doubt I play more than 3 lineups.

• rourke441

beasley is a nice value play for bills

• S7ubs

Can’t wait for Montgomery to drop a 100 burger after his 6.9 showing a few weeks back against Detroit. I don’t think anyone is off limits in this slate. Not super pumped like I thought I would be.

I’m going back to Kamara even after a tough day yesterday. I will have some exposure to Lat Murray as well. Firing up Ridley, I’m done with Julio. I want to play Trubisky but I honesty have no clue on how short of a leash he is on. 1 bad half may get him benched. Brees seems like the chalk play but just looked terrible against ATL a few short weeks ago.

• marker0357

JG may be out looking for a job after losing to the Bills at home on Thur

• BigRay

Look for Dallas to bounce back at home and Peyton/Brees put up a ton against ATL

• BIF

I set up a 75-person $3 Turkey Meal contest

NFL Thu 11:30 AM CST – $3 entry

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81685231

• BIF

@miggs6876 said...

My Bills -7 and no respect. I think they lose but Dallas won’t cover the spread.

I’m with you right now – my first look has the Bills covering as well and it’s a short turnaround for Cowboys to get their head right after that tough loss in the rain at Foxboro.

• Carlitos1621

Anybody knows how much 1st place won in monday showdown nfl $9 fanduel. Thanks

• 33BeRad

@rourke441 said...

beasley is a nice value play for bills

And it’s a revenge game!!

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

I just put some money into DK, have only been on FD. Gonna try it out. So I joined in. Everyone talks about DK pricing anyway. HA!

• bure10

There is not one play I genuinely like on the slate. I dont know how Im going to make 20 LUs. I just hope Julio and Gabriel are ruled out early.

• Dabbie_McDabberson

@33BeRad said...

I just put some money into DK, have only been on FD. Gonna try it out. So I joined in. Everyone talks about DK pricing anyway. HA!

I did the same.

I’m new to the forum, but been playing on FanDuel for a few years.

What’s up guys?

Very interested in Anthony Miller thursday. What does everyone think?

• ghost3490

If Driskel is out I don’t know how you avoid a Bears stack. Trubisky Robinson Cohen Bears D. Probably will be chalky.

• BIF

@33BeRad said...

Just remember it’s full PPR and there are 100/300 yard bonuses on DK so TDs are a little less important relative to receptions and yards (compared to FD)

• bigwillie20

@ghost3490 said...

Bears stack

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

I’m in it to Ginn it!

• Disclosure: I don’t actually have Ted Ginn in my lineup.
      ~
  • Dabbie_McDabberson

I hope you guys don’t mind that I joined as well. You’re welcome for my contribution to your bankroll

• ValuableTrader

@BIF said...

In

Going with two routes this week, a Bears stack (like the matchup) and a Cowboys stack (that offense). I like a Cooper bounce back too. Overall I really like the Bills/Cowboys slate – should be high scoring.

• squidkill

I’m new to the happy meal- any tips on taking it down?

• ValuableTrader

@squidkill said...

Play the guys who you think will eat the least amount of turkey prior to the game. Always never works for me.

• JSteele

Too bad Stafford isn’t playing. He usually is the one to score 30 on Thanksgiving.

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

I’ll bet the DeLorean will do it for you.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.