Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

I can’t wait for the next two games to end 3-0

• WrathofKhaaan

#bloughout

• Supanice

Oh my god

• TheWeeIceMan

Glad I at least didn’t go 100% bears d.

• Dfspacman

Slate over a few minutes into first quarter smh

• yisman

@monarch said...

The great thing about Josh Allen is you aren’t forced to spend much of your cap to get the correlation. I like a couple of Allen/Knox lineups with goodness everywhere else by fading Smoke

I did Allen/Knox on DK for the freeroll

• emnj69

I have some of lions qb as a stand alone but wtf-if I owned the bears I would fire the coach and the d coach and tell them you cant even get on the plane find your own way home-giving up two bad tds to a guy nobody ever heard of …..

• JSteele

That is one hell of an onside kick

• P0key

Lol this Blough kid turned all the pressure on Trubisky..Blough is playing with house money now

• Wynter12

lmao Bears always find a way smh

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

And the Bears chalk is already dead. LOL. What an absolutely terrible team.

• Calicapo

Boy am I glad I didn’t play heavy today. Lol

• mr_papageorgio

Bears looking like a bunch of turkeys out there.

• PDFOUR

My Bears sucking again as usual. Nagy should be fired if we lose to a third stringer. This is pathetic lol.

• bdf

Glad I took the Bears D out of my lineups 30 seconds before lock!

• jbconnect12

The Bears are who we thought they were

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Chase Daniel will be in there soon. I should have played him.

• ripking

At least mitch will have to throw more.

• PDFOUR

@bdf said...

Glad I took the Bears D out of my lineups 30 seconds before lock!

#Wisdom

Lol!

• oaktwnraidr

Glad I last minute dropped down from saints D to Bears..then Cooper to Gallup…the Gage to Golladay…working out so far minus Bears D but there’s still time for that

• zpa1989

Blough having this type of game simply was not in the range of outcomes for me. it just simply wasn’t. it didn’t even warrant a .25 cent entry on FD. tilted out of my mind, especially since i always fade the thanksgiving slate for this EXACT reason, its nearly impossible to nail down the slate breakers on these small slates, backup RB’s, TE’s, no name WR’s that score, year after year after year, guys flopping in the nuts matchup, just so much variance. really aggravating.

• oaktwnraidr

@zpa1989 said...

Blough having this type of game simply was not in the range of outcomes for me. it just simply wasn’t. it didn’t even warrant a .25 cent entry on FD. tilted out of my mind, especially since i always fade the thanksgiving slate for this EXACT reason, its nearly impossible to nail down the slate breakers on these small slates, backup RB’s, TE’s, no name WR’s that score, year after year after year, guys flopping in the nuts matchup, just so much variance. really aggravating.

Chipotle Addict in the $12 single entry on DK has a Blough/Golladay/Jones/Robinson stack. Last I checked it is in 2nd place.

• stats99tuff

Only reason i played Blough was to possibly get leverage on the field.. The bears weren’t the highest defense on DK became a lock once the 3rd string QB is announced… Might have worked out.

• DC2380

@oaktwnraidr said...

Chipotle Addict in the $12 single entry on DK has a Blough/Golladay/Jones/Robinson stack. Last I checked it is in 2nd place.

Shouldn’t be surprised

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

I’m not saying you should have gone heavy on Blough or anything, but why was this not in his range of outcomes? We know 0 about him at the NFL level, and things like his happen here and there. There’s only 6 QB options. There’s no Lamar Jackson, and there are stud position players everywhere, and a $4200 or 6k QB.

Again, not trying to be like “duh, you shoulda played this guy,” but in terms of ownership and leverage on a short, ugly slate, it’s such an advantageous position to not assume things about a fully unknown quantity.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.