Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supanice

So.. how is that not a 15 yard penalty?

• kdsdawg

@Supanice said...

So.. how is that not a 15 yard penalty?

with a ref staring right at the play. QB or not that was a direct hit to the head

• jayzee666

@oaktwnraidr said...

Chipotle Addict in the $12 single entry on DK has a Blough/Golladay/Jones/Robinson stack. Last I checked it is in 2nd place.

Damn Collusion! He should be put in jail!!
    Is that one of those 150 MME contest?? 50K+ entrants?? If that is the case their should be many more entries with that combination.

Ahhh, I was so ready to pounce on an anti Addict post that should be in another thread that I didn’t notice the Single Entry comment, my bad :( Although he probably has 1000s of entries in 1000s of contests that he probably has a few of those combos. Hell, I have one of those combos! Although mine is a quarter entry which is equivalent to his $12 entry money wise.

• Csquared1987

@oaktwnraidr said...

Chipotle Addict in the $12 single entry on DK has a Blough/Golladay/Jones/Robinson stack. Last I checked it is in 2nd place.

Sheesh

• zpa1989

@captainwacky said...

Again, not trying to be like “duh, you shoulda played this guy,” but in terms of ownership and leverage on a short, ugly slate, it’s such an advantageous position to not assume things about a fully unknown quantity.

ya, maybe you are right. i thought they would try and keep things simple, get the ground game going, maybe blough throws one TD, a few picks, low 200 yards at most. thats really all i had in the cards for him. probably some strip sack TO’s too with mack coming around the edge. just didn’t think the would be anywhere close to the nuts.

• BIF

@captainwacky said...

I’m not saying you should have gone heavy on Blough or anything, but why was this not in his range of outcomes? We know 0 about him at the NFL level, and things like his happen here and there. There’s only 6 QB options. There’s no Lamar Jackson, and there are stud position players everywhere, and a $4200 or 6k QB.

Again, not trying to be like “duh, you shoulda played this guy,” but in terms of ownership and leverage on a short, ugly slate, it’s such an advantageous position to not assume things about a fully unknown quantity.

Agree – it’s Thanksgiving in Detroit and the Bears have consistently given up some points and with an inept offense most games, the Bears will give you some short fields.

I have 5 Blough LUs across 32 LUs but zero Golladay so need more MJJ or bigger games from my other WRs

• apatojay

Blough is going to finish with maybe 15-17 fantasy points when this is all said and done. The big winner from this game is Golladay. Remains to be seen how many more points arob puts up.

• zpa1989

@apatojay said...

Blough is going to finish with maybe 15-17 fantasy points when this is all said and done. The big winner from this game is Golladay. Remains to be seen how many more points arob puts up.

you might be right about this. i think another QB outscores him. golladay a must though.

• Supanice

@oaktwnraidr said...

The brothers cheat super hard on these holiday slates, when you have 500+ lineups no dupes with the leverage plays you are going to do well on small slates.

Check the csv’s it is depressing.

• captainwacky

These are all valid points constructing a bunch of ranges of outcomes. I have a lot of blough, not as much golladay as I would like, a lot of McKissic, lions D, etc. I think people kinda get caught up in one narrative, without thinking about the possibilities of the other. It’s still the bears on thanksgiving, Mitchell Trubisky, the bears in general, and we just assumed that Blough was gonna suck. He still might, bu he has a chance of not at this point.

• yisman

can’t believe they didn’t even try the 50 yard FG in the dome

I know Piniero isn’t good but it’s in a dome. Any kicker has a reasonable shot in a dome at that.

and they go for it on 4th and 6 with an inept offense

• yisman

@zpa1989 said...

you might be right about this. i think another QB outscores him. golladay a must though.

I think a QB will outscore Blough but keep in mind how cheap Blough was.

I would guess Blough ends up being the best point per dollar play at QB.

I have 5% of him on yahoo. 20 lineups, 1 Blough. He was like 3% owned so I’m above the field.

Unfortunately I have him paired with Amendola so not a single lineup with Blough to Jones or Golladay.

Key to my day will be if Amendola can catch a couple of balls.

• joephoto

@oaktwnraidr said...

Wish I could do that, and everyone could get mad at joephoto, and whomever I was colluding with.

• bdf

@yisman said...

I know Piniero isn’t good but it’s in a dome. Any kicker has a reasonable shot in a dome at that.

40 seems like the top of his range lol

• JSteele

Golladay won’t be needed if Ridley, and Cooper outscore him

nvm

showdown tilt time

• jayzee666

@yisman said...

At least they didn’t run it up the middle this time! Need to teach Mitch how to quick kick!

• depalma13

@apatojay said...

Ha!! No.

• ifthethunder

I’ve got Blough, Marvin Jones, and Allen Robinson II in a lineup. But no Golladay. OTOH it has Michael Gallup and Michael Thomas, so there’s a chance.
    ~

• Skee

I have a Blough lineup but didn’t put Golladay in :(
    Here he goes again

• NoLimits0

This blows. I actually have 20% Golladay and 15% Jones (not same team) but 100% Bears D.

It’s because I assumed those 2 WRs one of them could get some garbage time yards and catches once the Bears D put them away first 3 quarters.

Apparently that wasn’t the script…

• MastenPark

Golliday lol… damn

• jayzee666

@joephoto said...

Wish I could do that, and everyone could get mad at joephoto, and whomever I was colluding with.

I think he still needs DET in the TD Hunter Achievement contest!

• oaktwnraidr

Did Tom Brady sign with the Lions? Sure looks like it

• BIF

@apatojay said...

Did you mean finish the 1st half with 15-17 ?
    he’s already there 😂

• BIF

@zpa1989 said...

Somebody may outscore him but what is there salary versus $4700 for Blough ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.