Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

I just have to hope all the defenses suck and Blough doesn’t pass for any more TDs. I actually have leverage with Golladay but not in the intended way.

I also have either Javon Wims, Anthony Miller, or Tarik Cohen on 70% of teams so that’s not going so well as cheap punts.

• oaktwnraidr

@Supanice said...

The brothers cheat super hard on these holiday slates, when you have 500+ lineups no dupes with the leverage plays you are going to do well on small slates.

Check the csv’s it is depressing.

I don’t understand how it’s cheating if you have the bankroll to do it.

• yisman

Barry Sanders in the booth.

20 years ago, the Lions ended his career by refusing to trade him or release him. He offered to return his entire bonus from his contract if they’d let him leave and they refused.

He didn’t want to play for the Lions anymore, they wouldn’t budge, and he was forced to retire at age 30.

Pretty sad as he had a few good seasons left.

• mr_papageorgio

Lol they call that “roughing the passer” but not the one on Trubisky. Pretty clear who the refs have today.

• kdsdawg

@oaktwnraidr said...

me either

• kdsdawg

I am gonna need Trubisky to start completing some passes to Cohen and Miller

• yisman

only reason to fade Bears DST was the ownership

on a point per dollar expected value, it wasn’t even close. Saints were a good option but they cost 1000 more.

they were cheaper than the Lions on DK!

RG projected them to be 43% owned, which was too low.

• JSteele

@yisman said...

on a point per dollar expected value, it wasn’t even close. Saints were a good option but they cost 1000 more.

One thing i’ve noticed is Blough is pretty bad on quick outside passes. If the Bears get their hands on one they have a wide open path to the end zone

• kdsdawg

@JSteele said...

One thing i’ve noticed is Blough is pretty bad on quick outside passes. If the Bears get their hands on one they have a wide open path to the end zone

even though I have Blough in a couple that are doing good, I have Bears at about 75%. Would not hurt my feelings at all.

• JH822547

Wims looked like he was running through treacle there

• JSteele

Someone should teach Trubisky that he needs to run forward to get a first down, not laterally…

• yisman

have to wonder why Trubisky ran sideways rather than forwards there

• lemay88

Fire Nagy, bench Trubisky. The kid can’t even get an easy 1st down

• Supanice

@oaktwnraidr said...

You are confused how multiple people entering colluding lineups to surpass entry limits is cheating?

I’m confused about what you don’t understand.

• 630th in the wishbone. Fading bears d did wonders.

• tristanwolf

that was the worst 2 minute drill ever. rushed plays, clock goes from 1:40 to 25 seconds with no to’s used. they wuss out for a fg an going to lockerroom with 2 time outs in their pocket. nagy blows.

• S7ubs

@yisman said...

Fan duel bears was the most expensive D on the slate. Easy fade there. DK, I agree. No reason to fade bears D in cash at $2500

• ifthethunder

Emac must multi-entry every GPP that there is. But none of his 20 in this .25 contest have Blough, unlike my single entry. (He is just 7 of 20 on Bears DST, so he’s got me there.)
    ~

• BIF

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

630th in the wishbone. Fading bears d did wonders.

…..so far…..

I have some Blough lineups with Bears D as I expected some QB success and some QB mistakes and on a 3-game slate, the negative correlation play works quite often

• chronoxiong

I thought David Blows. Why does he have 2 TDs?

• Supanice

@kdsdawg said...

me either

If they run 300 lineups in a contest you can only run 150…

Basic math is they are breaking the rules to put you at a massive disadvantage before the game even starts.

• S7ubs

@Supanice said...

You are confused how multiple people entering colluding lineups to surpass entry limits is cheating?

I’m confused about what you don’t understand.

I’m so tired of seeing this on Twitter with NBA DFS. Get over it or quit DFS if you just want to complain about players pooling their money or selling LUs.

• NoLimits0

Funny that you guys mentioned CA in the 50k 12 dollar contest. Just search papagates in the same contest.

I’ll give them credit they both have Blough and Lions, but don’t you think it’s interesting both have him but yet their teams are also slight 1 offs of each other (to make sure they don’t split the GPP?)

• BIF

@tristanwolf said...

that was the worst 2 minute drill ever. rushed plays, clock goes from 1:40 to 25 seconds with no to’s used. they wuss out for a fg an going to lockerroom with 2 time outs in their pocket. nagy blows.

Remember when Trubisky used to run – now he runs away from people. He’s not going to win many games with his arm so he better do it with his feet or it’s gonna be the Chase Daniel plan again.

• NoLimits0

@S7ubs said...

I’m so tired of seeing this on Twitter with NBA DFS. Get over it or quit DFS if you just want to complain about players pooling their money or selling LUs.

Why should they quit? Those honest people who aren’t pooling and account sharing aren’t breaking any rules?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.