Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• S7ubs

@BIF said...

…..so far…..

I have some Blough lineups with Bears D as I expected some QB success and some QB mistakes and on a 3-game slate, the negative correlation play works quite often

I have this as well. Hoping for Bears D bounce back in the second half

• NoLimits0

I actually have some really good Golladay teams with one of those punt Chicago scrubs and no one else so far.

Just need Bears D to get a miracle TD.

• BIF

@NoLimits0 said...

Funny that you guys mentioned CA in the 50k 12 dollar contest. Just search papagates in the same contest.

I’ll give them credit they both have Blough and Lions, but don’t you think it’s interesting both have him but yet their teams are also slight 1 offs of each other (to make sure they don’t split the GPP?)

It’s a single entry contest, they are not gonna play the chalk lineup

• NoLimits0

If only stupid Prince Amukamara didn’t blow that to Golladay. Then no one would really be going off this game and the later guys would have a shot + Bears D would have 4 more FPs.

• @BIF said...

…..so far…..

I have some Blough lineups with Bears D as I expected some QB success and some QB mistakes and on a 3-game slate, the negative correlation play works quite often

I couldn’t click on blough, i have trib, golladay was a lock from the jump for me, it was an easy leverage spot to not go bears d for me. Watch them get 3 picks 6’s in the 2nd half and swing the slate back.

• lemay88

@NoLimits0 said...

Why should they quit? Those honest people who aren’t pooling and account sharing aren’t breaking any rules?

Don’t even reply to him. He is a troll in every thread

• oaktwnraidr

@Supanice said...

You are confused how multiple people entering colluding lineups to surpass entry limits is cheating?

I’m confused about what you don’t understand.

I can see how that is sketchy but at the same time it costs a lot of money to do that…and they still aren’t guaranteed to make it back. They could get crushed just like any one of us. I understand it corners the field and gives a competitive edge but it doesn’t guarantee anything.

• yisman

would be nice if Amendola would show up

did a 4 teamer on foxbet, Lions 5.5, Blough 180 passing, Lions to score 2+ TDs, and Amendola 30+ yards

ugh. 8/1 odds. two won already, Lions +5.5 might hit, but Amendola…

• S7ubs

@NoLimits0 said...

Why should they quit? Those honest people who aren’t pooling and account sharing aren’t breaking any rules?

Because it’s obvious they are losing and just want to blame everyone else for their losses. Pooling money has been a thing since day 1. It’s nothing new. Why keep playing if you just feel like everyone has an advantage against you? Either quit or get over it. Rather simple

• NoLimits0

@BIF said...

It’s a single entry contest, they are not gonna play the chalk lineup

No I’m saying that don’t you find it funny both have a similar contrarian stack (cause same model) but yet their lineups aren’t exactly the same (don’t want to split GPP).

It’s the same in the wishbone. No overlapping lineups (best strategy for gpps if you are colliding, I recommend this to people who want to collude).

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

630th in the wishbone. Fading bears d did wonders.

Its Halftime

• S7ubs

@lemay88 said...

Don’t even reply to him. He is a troll in every thread

What thread have I ever trolled in? Fill me in.

• NoLimits0

@S7ubs said...

Because it’s obvious they are losing and just want to blame everyone else for their losses. Pooling money has been a thing since day 1. It’s nothing new. Why keep playing if you just feel like everyone has an advantage against you? Either quit or get over it. Rather simple

No it isn’t. There were plenty of players who were in the other thread who were winning players. Superstars, Zieg, and a bunch of others were talking about it in the other thread. I’m assuming all of them are profitable.

I ageee SOME might complain and are the ones losing. But it’s unfair to label every person who speaks up as a losing player. A lot of winning players would speak out too if people are breaking the rules and obviously there’s no reason for them to quit, as you can still play and speak up. I think it’s fair to have that discussion.

With that said, I do credit the brothers for being smart with Lions, colluding or not. It was a good play from them so credit to them.

• lemay88

@S7ubs said...

What thread have I ever trolled in? Fill me in.

Because you’re defending cheating like everybody is supposed to be okay with it. Go back last few weeks, you’re always spewing some bullshit and arguing about picks.

• BIF

@NoLimits0 said...

The problem is most people doing the complaining couldn’t pick a winning lineup with 1000 entries

Anyone without at least 4 digits in their account should only be playing single entry, 3-max or 5-max contests (or the $1/quarter arcade 20-max) evacuee you’ll never compete agains the guys just running 150 lineups never mind the 300-600 LU collusion partnerships.

• @theIrrigator said...

Its Halftime

• Supanice

@S7ubs said...

I’m so tired of seeing this on Twitter with NBA DFS. Get over it or quit DFS if you just want to complain about players pooling their money or selling LUs.

That’s not how it works. These companies should enforce their rules to create a fair playing field, or the companies should be banned by every state.

• NoLimits0

@BIF said...

The problem is most people doing the complaining couldn’t pick a winning lineup with 1000 entries

Anyone without at least 4 digits in their account should only be playing single entry, 3-max or 5-max contests (or the $1/quarter arcade 20-max) evacuee you’ll never compete agains the guys just running 150 lineups never mind the 300-600 LU collusion partnerships.

Oh I’m not saying the brothers aren’t good.

I give them a ton of credit for Lions. I give them a ton of credit for their success. The two of them are two of the best players out there. However you still can speak up if you think they are working together/account sharing. You can be great and cheat. Barry Bonds was a top 5 player before PEDs. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a cheater.

• yisman

power outage interrupts concert by “brothers” (ChipotleGates?)

• oaktwnraidr

I get both sides of the argument…yes colluding and account sharing is sketchy…do I think it should be illegal? Yes. But its not… and the money those LUs are costing is astronomical…and it still doesn’t guarantee a profit. You have to give them some credit cause you still have to play the right plays otherwise ur lighting money on fire.

• lemay88

Guys, stop feeding the troll

• BIF

@NoLimits0 said...

No I’m saying that don’t you find it funny both have a similar contrarian stack (cause same model) but yet their lineups aren’t exactly the same (don’t want to split GPP).

It’s the same in the wishbone. No overlapping lineups (best strategy for gpps if you are colliding, I recommend this to people who want to collude).

Not funny to me as I’ve seen the same thing for 5 years – think I saw them have 1 dupe between them ONCE

• yisman

it’s pretty obvious they do collude because they obviously are using the same system/model yet almost never have identical lineups

I’ve posted this many times but DK doesn’t care and nothing will happen.

I guess a lot of people missed this thread: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/chipotleaddict-and-papagates-suspect-gpp-ownership-3203994

• S7ubs

@lemay88 said...

Because you’re defending cheating like everybody is supposed to be okay with it. Go back last few weeks, you’re always spewing some bullshit and arguing about picks.

No one is defending anything. I’m just not the type who cries about things out of my control. If that’s you, then you do you. Aren’t these forums for discussing and arguing picks and strat? Sorry I don’t always agree with things. Don’t always expect everyone to agree with my takes. Few weeks ago I disagreed and made an a-hole comment toward nolimits about him fading Jacobs in cash. Never have I trolled or purposely tried to get any fellow members off a player or posted false news. Sorry you’re butt hurt bud.

• lemay88

Go look at S7ubs profile and you will realize this guy has never won a single damn thing in DFS. He trolls on a weekly basis and just stop listening to him, lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).