Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Regression is coming

• BIF

@Supanice said...

That’s not how it works. These companies should enforce their rules to create a fair playing field, or the companies should be banned by every state.

Tough to prove and differentiate where the line is and if it was crossed – not defending them but
    1. We know they are 2 diff people so not like it’s one person with 300 LU
    2. We all talk to people about fantasy and our player pools
    3 The only sketchy thing to me is they optimize the same player pool for 300+ lineups and each bro takes unique lineups so they don’t dupe each other.

• kdsdawg

there have been many minimal L/U players take down a mass entry tourney.

• Supanice

@S7ubs said...

No one is defending anything. I’m just not the type who cries about things out of my control.

• @theIrrigator said...

Regression is coming

Im sure it will, i got hock at te so thats 2 points lol.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@lemay88 said...

Go look at S7ubs profile and you will realize this guy has never won a single damn thing in DFS. He trolls on a weekly basis and just stop listening to him, lol

Coming from someone who isnt even linked

• NoLimits0

@S7ubs said...

No one is defending anything. I’m just not the type who cries about things out of my control. If that’s you, then you do you. Aren’t these forums for discussing and arguing picks and strat? Sorry I don’t always agree with things. Don’t always expect everyone to agree with my takes. Few weeks ago I disagreed and made an a-hole comment toward nolimits about him fading Jacobs in cash. Never have I trolled or purposely tried to get any fellow members off a player or posted false news. Sorry you’re butt hurt bud.

Well I think your troll started of me when I said to play Lamar, CMC, and Thomas all in cash a few weeks back, and you were making fun of me.

I’m cool though like I didn’t cash that next week with Jacobs. He was a good pick I picked Hill/Sanders/CMC instead so didn’t cash. Don’t mind me admitting it.

However, I think it’s very reasonable to have a discussion about the brothers (in this thread it wasn’t brought up by me). I gave them credit for picking Lions but obviously it came out of the same model. However you can’t tell people to quit DFS who complain. You can complain if you see something wrong. Yes some people complain only when it benefits them, but not everyone, and even the ones who do, they still have a valid argument. It isn’t like complaining for no reason. This is why a respected player like youdacao doesn’t get blamed for collusion even though he can be targeted too.

• lemay88

@theIrrigator said...

Coming from someone who isnt even linked

Fair point but I play like 100$ a week man, just a casual DFS player. I never won anything serious anyways. Just don’t like people acting like they’re better than others and have no results.

• NoLimits0

Anyways let’s not discuss the brothers. It’s Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m actually cooking now for my family now so won’t be able to post but hopefully everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving. No hard feelings! And go Bears D?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Im sure it will, i got hock at te so thats 2 points lol.

Hock is my highest owned TE. About 60%. Been trying to make him work the last 12 weeks lol. With the low ownership I was hoping today he would finally pay me back

• S7ubs

@NoLimits0 said...

Well I think your troll started of me when I said to play Lamar, CMC, and Thomas all in cash a few weeks back, and you were making fun of me.

I’m cool though like I didn’t cash that next week with Jacobs. He was a good pick I picked Hill/Sanders/CMC instead so didn’t cash. Don’t mind me admitting it.

However, I think it’s very reasonable to have a discussion about the brothers (in this thread it wasn’t brought up by me). I gave them credit for picking Lions but obviously it came out of the same model. However you can’t tell people to quit DFS who complain. You can complain if you see something wrong. Yes some people complain only when it benefits them, but not everyone, and even the ones who do, they still have a valid argument. It isn’t like complaining for no reason. This is why a respected player like youdacao doesn’t get blamed for collusion even though he can be targeted too.

Disagreeing with someone is trolling. If I disagreed with your take on Lamar, CMC and MT and they crush, I lost. It’s pretty simple.

Yeah I’ve never won thousands of dollars in DFS but i made a deposit on FD and DK over 6 years ago and still playing off those initial deposits. I call that a win

• NoLimits0

@lemay88 said...

Fair point but I play like 100$ a week man, just a casual DFS player. I never won anything serious anyways. Just don’t like people acting like they’re better than others and have no results.

Yea I’m not linked. I probably have a ranking around like 1000-2000 at BEST, so I never bothered. I didn’t see a point linking when I’m not a serious player with limited upside and also I keep track of my own results anyways so I wouldn’t need a third party. There are actually some good players not tracked, I don’t think NjSum or BerekelyBoss are tracked but they have linked themselves to like huge GPP wins.

Anyways let’s not argue. It’s Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays!

• Supanice

If you aren’t top 10 in the happy-er meal your opinion on the brothers is trash.

• sjs1890

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

@BIF said...

3 The only sketchy thing to me is they optimize the same player pool for 300+ lineups and each bro takes unique lineups so they don’t dupe each other.

Well since DK allows this kind of behavior and its clearly obvious more people need to start using this tactic. Since DK cant prove anything more people need to group and start correlating and optimizing lineups and pooling money in gpps going forward.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@lemay88 said...

I think most people are casual players. I would just link up so if you ever hit anything big or take anything down you get your points for it. Plus you wont have guys like me giving you a hard time cause your not linked lol

• lemay88

@theIrrigator said...

I think most people are casual players. I would just link up so if you ever hit anything big or take anything down you get your points for it. Plus you wont have guys like me giving you a hard time cause your not linked lol

I don’t care to be linked. The points mean nothing in real life to me so there’s zero value in linking up.

• BIF

When the Bears hold, they are actually pretty good at running the ball 🙄

• NoLimits0

@theIrrigator said...

There are some valid reasons not to be linked. Btw you know NjSum1 isn’t linked he’s literally one of the biggest posters here. Top pros like ragingphillip, pianoclub, etc also don’t have links (Phillip would probably be top 5 if ranked seeing he’s a MM winner and live finals winner).

The main reason for a lot of casuals to not be linked is we aren’t good enough to even get a badge/points so there’s no point. And the second reason is privacy. I work for a large tech company so I know about this. A lot of people don’t really want to openly share info especially in this case when there’s no benefit for them. I think these are valid points.

Like imagine if CA/papa didn’t have public profiles. They actually wouldn’t be as scrutinized. Ragingphillip and mazwa also collude but they are talked about WAY less.

• BIF

@theIrrigator said...

I was not linked for a couple years then I finally did it as I was getting grief on the golf forum from someone questioning either how many contests or what dollar amount I was playing – can’t remember exactly but because my DK name was not my RG name the guy could not find me in contests.

• NoLimits0

If Lions just run the ball in the 2nd half, Bears D can’t get FPs. Somehow need Bears to score a few.

• ifthethunder

@Supanice said...

If you aren’t top 10 in the happy-er meal your opinion on the brothers is trash.

Does this mean right now, in today’s contest? Because I’m in! But I don’t have one. I think it’s very likely that they are colluding, but I can’t do anything about it…except pick which kind of contests I play. I play the Milly when I have a ticket or two, but I won’t throw my actual cash at it.

P.S. While I’m thinking about the 3$ Turkey Meal, it would be nice if Trubisky could pass the biscuit into the basket (Robinson or Cohen) again, (I have zero Trubisky, but one more TD from him won’t matter in the big picture.)
    ~

• oaktwnraidr

Trubisky is horrible.

• NoLimits0

Need Wims to have a huge catch and maybe TD. He’s so low owned got him with Golladay.

Actually have so much Wims overall vs Field. I guess that’s what happens when Kamara and Elliott are your RBs and you also have a ton of Thomas (gotta go with multiple 3k players).

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@lemay88 said...

Go look at S7ubs profile and you will realize this guy has never won a single damn thing in DFS. He trolls on a weekly basis and just stop listening to him, lol

I have to admit, it’s kind of funny that you are pointing to to somebody’s RG rankings, yet you don’t have your DK or FD screen name attached to your profile.

• oaktwnraidr

Wanted to play the saints D tbh. Instead went with the bears and hope they can hit value along with the other 70% of the field lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.