Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

who plays slot on Detroit?

• squidkill

Good to see new people on here this late in the season- Welcome-

• squidkill

Anyone see Mike?

• squidkill

Slot receiver? or slot defender? Amendola I believe plays mostly in the slot? I think they all move around a little

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

@squidkill said...

I’m new to the happy meal- any tips on taking it down?

Let deebo set your lineup! Sorry deebo just in good fun with you and squid.

Idk but this slate looks pretty ugly except Kamara so far for me. And even them I’m a bit scared. And what to make of Dak’s price against that BUF secondary.

• marker0357

@squidkill said...

Slot receiver? or slot defender? Amendola I believe plays mostly in the slot? I think they all move around a little

slot defender for DET is what I’m looking for…Thanks

• squidkill

Pretty sure its still Justin Coleman- decent, but nothing special?

• TopDawgs07

There isn’t a lot of fantasy appeal to me in the Chicago/Detroit game. I just see two struggling offenses, especially if Driskel is out. Dallas doesn’t have a great matchup on a short week against Buffalo and their defense. There’s a lot me that expects a strong response from the Cowboys though, especially after Jerry Jones tore up their coaching staff after the NE game. I would like to think Dak, Cooper, and Zeke will be the three I’ll have exposure to despite difficult matchups. The fantasy goodness is the NO/Atlanta game though. No way around it.

• squidkill

Late game might not be as high owned as I expect- People want to “watch their players”. I remember last year that the late game had a little less ownership- didn’t matter because all the random dudes scored- This slate is VERY similar to last years Turkey dat slate

• Alvance83

@squidkill said...

Anyone see Mike?

Nope but I missed him last week.

• marker0357

@squidkill said...

Pretty sure its still Justin Coleman- decent, but nothing special?

Thanks for the feedback, Squid.

Note that Gabriel is likely out with a concussion which may mean Sims is in play. I think Amendola may be just as strong of a play v. Skrine as Beasley is thought to be.

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Turkey dat slate

Who’s your favorite garbo (sub 4,000) WR? (It can’t be Russell Gage because he’s up to 4,500 on DK now.)
    ~

• Dabbie_McDabberson

@marker0357 said...

Note that Gabriel is likely out with a concussion which may mean Sims is in play. I think Amendola may be just as strong of a play v. Skrine as Beasley is thought to be.

Yes Coleman is their slot defender. As squid said, decent but nothing special. He will make a play or two each game, but he is targeted quite a bit and QB’s have been successful picking on him. On the outside you got Slay who is having a down year and rashaan melvin on the other side who’s alright, but I’m pretty sure (?) is prone to give up the deep ball.

I am not sure where to go yet on CHI side, but I am leaning toward ARob/Miller and I’m going to put one or two with montgomery. People are pretty low on him and he still is getting usage.

• ifthethunder

@marker0357 said...

You mean Javon Wims, I guess?
    ~

• squidkill

Gage’s price has been on the rise— $3,500>$3,900>, $4,500 If Julio is out or limited- I think he’s worth a look

• marker0357

@ifthethunder said...

You mean Javon Wims, I guess?
    ~

yes, i think you’ll see him and Patterson with Gabriel out. Patterson, though, has been handling KO Returns and some wildcat.

• BIF

@squidkill said...

I’m new to the happy meal- any tips on taking it down?

If you ain’t 1st……

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Who’s your favorite garbo (sub 4,000) WR? (It can’t be Russell Gage because he’s up to 4,500 on DK now.)
    ~

Isaiah McKenzie deep dive

• Supanice

To win this you are doing to need maybe 4 guys under 10%? Maybe one under 5%?

I think I’m going to saints and falcons for that since Thomas kamara will be over 100% combined.

• 33BeRad

@BIF said...

Just remember it’s full PPR and there are 100/300 yard bonuses on DK so TDs are a little less important relative to receptions and yards (compared to FD)

Yeah, that’s part of the reason I wanted to move over. TD’s are so hard to guess right. But you can guess targets better, what gets done with those is a different story. HA!

• 33BeRad

@Supanice said...

To win this you are doing to need maybe 4 guys under 10%? Maybe one under 5%?

I think I’m going to saints and falcons for that since Thomas kamara will be over 100% combined.

Or just go Saints onslaught. But vary it up and don’t do Brees.

• S7ubs

@marker0357 said...

Amendola good for about 8 points

• liltuna54

@BIF said...

Isaiah McKenzie deep dive

Yeah he play a lot of snap if Foster out… also Wims should could get plenty of run if Gabriel out as expected

• Supanice

Anyone know a free site to check winning lineups of past contests with ownerships? Fantasylabs is supposed to have them but doesn’t for the Thanksgiving slates.

• everybodytoast

https://rotogrinders.com/resultsdb/site/draftkings/date/2018-11-22/sport/nfl/slate/5bf6f1b3a61d6667a3fd37a8/contest/5bf6f1b3a61d6667a3fd3816

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).