Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supanice

@yisman said...

Seige trending on Twitter

https://twitter.com/TheSeigeDFS/status/1200228092679249921

Popcorn

But didn’t the fantasy cruncher scumbags melt down on Reddit about other sites and people while defending the cheating brothers?

FC has the best GUI of the optimizers but they are just the worst of the worst as humans. Pure scum bags.

• yisman

lutz, taysom hill, and saints D is what you needed

who knew

• yisman

@Supanice said...

Popcorn

But didn’t the fantasy cruncher scumbags melt down on Reddit about other sites and people while defending the cheating brothers?

FC has the best GUI of the optimizers but they are just the worst of the worst as humans. Pure scum bags.

it’s just the guy who runs the company

evidently he controls the Twitter and I’m sure people have told him to be less of a jackass but he can’t help himself

he famously banned people from FC for not thanking fantasycruncher after winning some contest

and routinely says awful things to people.

He spent his Thanksgiving telling people to kill themselves and taunting them for their wives leaving them. Just amazing.

I shudder to think of his plans for Christmas.

• NDNole

Matt ryan is trash

• callmetouch

Brees In tiers is such a letdown after having Beasley,Miller,Golloday.

• cedric19

Matt Ryan is bad at football

• BIF

@Supanice said...

3rd in the spy.

I “should” win but here I am replaying the Gallup td and cook td in my mind.

All these turnovers are making you 1000ā€™s !!

Now you gotta dodge M Thomas doing something

• BIF

@yisman said...

lutz, taysom hill, and saints D is what you needed

who knew

Have 2/3 šŸ™„

• yisman

Falcons might’ve had a real shot at winning this had Matt Ryan not spent the game repeatedly turning it over

• damionismyname

another lackluster Saints game from a dfs perspective….who knew?

• kdsdawg

If Falcons kicker had made both FGs and the XP they would only be down by 7. And I still don’t think they would stand a chance.

• yisman

two games against the Falcons, Saints offense has been legitimately awful both times

• Supanice

@yisman said...

it’s just the guy who runs the company

evidently he controls the Twitter and I’m sure people have told him to be less of a jackass but he can’t help himself

he famously banned people from FC for not thanking fantasycruncher after winning some contest

and routinely says awful things to people.

He spent his Thanksgiving telling people to kill themselves and taunting them for their wives leaving them. Just amazing.

I shudder to think of his plans for Christmas.

That’s nuts. If FC added a minimum ownership option as well as build by ownership options it would end the industry.

Fantasy labs can’t be beat for the model and rating stuff, but for the actual GUI and building/stacks FC could be the best with ownership/minimum options.

But the owner of FC could unite America in all of us agreeing he’s a dick.

• yisman

Ridley had the two point conversion but inexplicably dropped the ball as he was reaching for the goal line

no idea why they went for 2 anyway

if they make it they’re still down 9

• kdsdawg

wow, they actual recovered two onside kicks as the first one Gage was not off side

• cedric19

Wow the 2 best onside kicks all year and they were back to back

• BIF

Wow what a great onside kick

• kdsdawg

@yisman said...

Ridley had the two point conversion but inexplicably dropped the ball as he was reaching for the goal line

no idea why they went for 2 anyway

if they make it they’re still down 9

which is a TD and a FG wins

• cedric19

it’s all about the stats

Slightly better chance of winning going for 2 there

• BBWC_10

@cedric19 said...

Matt Ryan is bad at football

Every QB is bad at football when they are on their back or running for their life. The guy has been sacked 6 times and is running for his life on every play.

• Dude wtf im sliding now because of this bullshit onside kick show.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supanice said...

That’s nuts. If FC added a minimum ownership option as well as build by ownership options it would end the industry.

Fantasy labs can’t be beat for the model and rating stuff, but for the actual GUI and building/stacks FC could be the best with ownership/minimum options.

But the owner of FC could unite America in all of us agreeing he’s a dick.

The basic one is nothing special, I use it for CFB and prefer HQ. Is the premium one a massive upgrade?

• yisman

falcons going to spoil Saints 2nd half backers here

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Iā€™d say us Happy Meal guys are pretty sharp. The swings have been pretty crazy this game.

• BBWC_10

@BIF said...

Wow what a great onside kick

especially when Kamara just watches the ball…. He wussed out and wanted no part of taking a hit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).