Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supanice

I just lost a gpp by 1 point on like what 4 straight onside kicks?

Can’t even.

• Supanice

@BIF said...

Nice job Supanice πŸ‘

2nd place $10K !!!

Hey duck you man you know the score.

Those onside kicks… I’ve never experienced feelings like that when I knew the saints needed a first down to end it.

• yisman

So the Saints played the Falcons twice in three weeks, with all their skill position players, and the only Saint to score a TD was Taysom Hill.

Hard to comprehend.

• BIF

@Supanice said...

I just lost a gpp by 1 point on like what 4 straight onside kicks?

Can’t even.

To be fair, your Saints D got a lot of points off those Falcons possessions from sacks and then fumbles and INTs earlier.

The Cook TD drop hurt you most

From someone who has won by a point and lost by a point many times, there are million things that led to the result so don’t focus on one play unless it was the Brews kneeldown that cost you 0.1 points and a loss.

• hautalak

@BIF said...

If you didn’t cash in the Top 10 of the Turkey Meal then y’all suck !!

Yay, I don’t suck! That contest was wild today.

• yisman

my main showdown lineup somehow cashed for something

I did not have Lutz, Taysom Hill, or Saints D, so I don’t understand how that happened

What I had was Thomas captain (dud) and Kamara (double dud)

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

turkey slate always the best…

• Supanice

@BIF said...

To be fair, your Saints D got a lot of points off those Falcons possessions from sacks and then fumbles and INTs earlier.

The Cook TD drop hurt you most

From someone who has won by a point and lost by a point many times, there are million things that led to the result so don’t focus on one play unless it was the Brews kneeldown that cost you 0.1 points and a loss.

On the second recovery my gf got up went to bed in the next room and texted me.

• kdsdawg

I won the big GPP NBA opening night, went to bed after first game went to overtime, had five guys playing, did not watch the 2nd game. Woke up and had won by 1.2 points. Can not imagine watching that. Would have had a heart attack and not be able to enjoy my $$.

• gaelicgirl

Placed 849th of 4,761 with a lineup made in 1 minute
    to double my entry fee, so I’m happy

See you guys next Turkey Day

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@BIF said...

If you didn’t cash in the Top 10 of the Turkey Meal then y’all suck !!

Sweet I dont suck

I’ll get in the Sunday contest and pay part of the rake

• MonkeraiKnight

$200 in, a little over $400 and a couple of milly tix out. Couple of Taysom Hill LU’s my best winners, one of them with C Blake thanks to the late tip on here.

Pretty good week to have some LU’s in the Thu-Mon slate with MT at around 25% and Kamara, Brees, Cook all a little over 10%. Would be close enough to half the entries either dead or struggling once you add in some of the lower owned guys that did’t do much.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

I won a GPP NBA opening night, went to bed after first game went to overtime, had five guys playing, did not watch the 2nd game. Woke up and had won by 1.2 points. Can not imagine watching that. Would have had a heart attack and no be able to enjoy my $$.

Aside from the actual research and lineup building process the sweat is the best part to me

• Jeezylives

My wife took 21st in the late showdown..Overall today she turned 50 bucks into 1400..her first day ever playing dfs..literally she created her DK account this morning..

Rewind 11 months..Christmas Day last year I turned 200 into 15k in yahoo on my very first day playing dfs..

Other than that day I’ve had minimal success.

Student loans are dwindling tho…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What the hell is going on..

• Supanice

Came first in the ONLY contest that matters.

Told y’all YOU WERE A WEEK EARLY ON TRUBESKI.

YOU ALL QUESTIONED ME ON DARNOLD LAST WEEK!

My question to YOU is why didn’t you stop me from playing like 2k in Keenum lineups early in the season? WHERE WAS BIF WHEN I NEEDED HIM?

Currently spam refeshing my phone waiting for the 1 point for 10k loss score correction

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeezylives said...

My wife took 21st in the late showdown..Overall today she turned 50 bucks into 1400..her first day ever playing dfs..literally she created her DK account this morning..

Rewind 11 months..Christmas Day last year I turned 200 into 15k in yahoo on my very first day playing dfs..

Other than that day I’ve had minimal success.

Student loans are dwindling tho…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What the hell is going on..

So she should cash out?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supanice said...

Currently spam refeshing my phone waiting for the 1 point for 10k loss score correction

Think your safe

• BIF

@Supanice said...

Came first in the ONLY contest that matters.

Told y’all YOU WERE A WEEK EARLY ON TRUBESKI.

YOU ALL QUESTIONED ME ON DARNOLD LAST WEEK!

My question to YOU is why didn’t you stop me from playing like 2k in Keenum lineups early in the season? WHERE WAS BIF WHEN I NEEDED HIM?

Keenum….ouch

But I had lots of Trubisky today (not 100% like you) but enough stacks with Miller or ARob to make me happy

• Jeezylives

@theIrrigator said...

So she should cash out?

lol absolutely. She should retire. The good Lord knows that neither her or I have any bizznezzzzzz playing against folks like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Supanice

@BIF said...

Keenum….ouch

But I had lots of Trubisky today (not 100% like you) but enough stacks with Miller or ARob to make me happy

Your process has really helped me be on top of the right pool the past couple weeks.

So if you need a single digits owned QB who might be benched in the first quarter.. Get at me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Placed 849th of 4,761 with a lineup made in 1 minute
    to double my entry fee

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sounds like your NBA entry fees for tomorrow are paid for now

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeezylives said...

lol absolutely. She should retire. The good Lord knows that neither her or I have any bizznezzzzzz playing against folks like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol, nah if she had fun she should keep at it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.