Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• synth

In my current lineups I’ve made the stand of having 100% Zeke, Thomas, and Cook.

I’ve got no idea what to do with Julio. The drop to Ridley is possible if he’s out but my big concern is him playing as a decoy like he’s been known to do.

With Blough playing will the Lions try to just grind it with Bo? Does it turn Chicago into a big favorite that’ll be leaning on Montgomery instead of Cohen?

What happens if Buffalo gets out to a lead early? Is it Frank Gore turning back the clock day in that scenario?

Lots of fun and interesting things to think about this slate. One of the most interesting primetime slates of the year imo.

• JSteele

I think the Chicago run game suffers with their TE’s not playing, they lose key blocking. Bo is interesting because that’s that is what the Bengals are doing with Mixon now. He had 30 carries when they got blown out the other week.

• superjon

Kamara or Zeke?

According to their splits, Kamara has 0 TDs on games that aren’t on Sunday or Monday. Zeke has 5

Do what you will with that information.

• squidkill

If Dad hasn’t hit me with the ban hammer yet then you are all safe.

Happy Thanksgiving Bill 😂

• TopDawgs07

Anyone have ownership numbers for tomorrow?

• TopDawgs07

@superjon said...

Kamara or Zeke?

According to their splits, Kamara has 0 TDs on games that aren’t on Sunday or Monday. Zeke has 5

Do what you will with that information.

I have almost 70% Zeke tomorrow with about 40-50% Kamara. Kamara just doesn’t get the carries this year but will get the catches. I like Zeke better of the two as Buffalo is a run funnel and Zeke won’t fight for carries like Kamara.

• BIF

@JSteele said...

I think the Chicago run game suffers with their TE’s not playing, they lose key blocking. Bo is interesting because that’s that is what the Bengals are doing with Mixon now. He had 30 carries when they got blown out the other week.

But Mixon has pass catching value – this Bo don’t catch

• JSteele

@BIF said...

But Mixon has pass catching value – this Bo don’t catch

If he runs 30 times he won’t need to catch. I checked the preseason log of Blough and it looked like he passed it to the rb every play

• Dr_Gonzo

@realphipps said...

I do find myself with an alarming amount of Cohen. For many, that’s playing him in one lineup, but I’m at like 70%.

He’s seen quite a bit of volume vs DET going back to last year and, in the present, seems to be very involved in the offense, moreso than earlier in the season.

Same, but I’m thinking about cutting back. The floor is good with him, but his ceiling seems to be about 15 points.

• BIF

@JSteele said...

If he runs 30 times he won’t need to catch. I checked the preseason log of Blough and it looked like he passed it to the rb every play

Pretty common for QB3/QB4 in preseason as teams try to wind the clock but it may pay off as Bears D probably will be blitzing the kid

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

If Dad hasn’t hit me with the ban hammer yet then you are all safe.

Happy Thanksgiving Bill 😂

If Dad ever hits you with the ban hammer, I will ban him for being an uppity youngster who needs to stay off my lawn.
    ~

• 33BeRad

@JSteele said...

Well then shouldn’t we look at a pass catching back like JD?

• Messiah717

So Chicago is just going to allow themselves to be run wild on?

• JSteele

@33BeRad said...

Nah no one on Detroit is playable. Maybe their D steps up and wins this game with two defensive tds though. That could be a sneaky play, since Trubisky will have the ball a lot more

• BIF

@Messiah717 said...

So Chicago is just going to allow themselves to be run wild on?

Unlikely unless Bo busts one through the 8 man box as they’ll stack the line and show diff blitzes

I hope Detroit is practicing getting the ball out quick – Amendola and MJJ should be the “hot” WRs most plays so if the QB is accurate, they could have a 6-7 catch game

• superjon

@JSteele said...

Nah no one on Detroit is playable. Maybe their D steps up and wins this game with two defensive tds though. That could be a sneaky play, since Trubisky will have the ball a lot more

Danny A is the only Lion I’ll be playing.

• TommyWantWingy33

Cant believe all the lions/bears talk in the thread. When did DK add points for number of punts! Give me the late 2 games ownership or not!

• TopDawgs07

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Cant believe all the lions/bears talk in the thread. When did DK add points for number of punts! Give me the late 2 games ownership or not!

That’s part of why I would like to see ownership numbers for tomorrow’s games. I have little interest in the Bears/Lions game outside of a lot of Bears DST with a little Cohen, Miller, or Montgomery. Just curious where percentages fall for MJJ, Golladay, Cohen, Monty, Miller, and Mitch.

• HoodsFromTheWood

@everybodytoast said...

Shadow report

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/19/NFLDK2019_CS_WRCBchartWeek13push.pdf?addata=2019=WRCB_chtsht_week13push_xxx

Thank you, one of my favs to check out

• TommyWantWingy33

Looks like Freeman is in…..does anyone know at what point of the game he got injured last game against the saints?

• Messiah717

The early Thanksgiving game is usually forgettable. This one looks like a complete disaster.

• NoLimits0

Bears Def might be highest owned overall “player”. I wouldn’t be surprised it’s 70% owned and probably should be 90%.

• NoLimits0

@33BeRad said...

Because the two RBs to choose are Kamara and Elliott.

No ones gonna choose a Lions RB. People might choose Montgomery since he’s a good pair with bears D.

• BIF

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Looks like Freeman is in…..does anyone know at what point of the game he got injured last game against the saints?

From memory it was late 2nd Q (with 3ish mins left) he was off to a decent start (I owned some) with a 3-4 catches and a few decent runs.

• BIF

@NoLimits0 said...

Bears Def might be highest owned overall “player”. I wouldn’t be surprised it’s 70% owned and probably should be 90%.

Some defense is scoring a TD tomorrow and if the Bears don’t, they probably don’t end up being the best Defense as I doubt Patricia has a game plan where Blough stands in the pocket until someone comes open or until he gets sacked over and over.

GPP strategy would be to play another defense; you have the Lions D playing an inconsistent Trubisky and it’s Thanksgiving at Detroit. You have fumble prone Allen playing at Dallas and Matt Ryan likely throwing a ton at a healthy NO secondary with Lattimore back.

Bears should be a cash game lock but in GPPs, there is definitely room for weird shit to happen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).