Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/28
    12:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 38.5
    4:30 PM EST : Buffalo ( 7 ) at Dallas ( -7 ) —- T: 44.5
    8:20 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 50

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• devouredbychaos

@monarch said...

I’m fading Kamara.

I think naked Allen is intriguing. I think that’s the best game and he should be chasing and running and sliding and all the things he does to elevate his DK score.

I couldn’t agree more. Trubisky is intriguing too, just worried about the turnovers.

• BIF

@lemay88 said...

Anybody else ready to die on the fade Kamara hill? He is gonna highly owned and wont make value, let’s do this!

Tough to fade entirely if playing a few lineups as he has the best floor of any player because he is a lock for 10+ points because of his pass game work – he just doesn’t seem to have the ceiling he used to (or he has not shown it besides one game in Week 2 or 3).

I still feel he is a bit overpriced and I’ll probably end up underweight as he is not the auto play he used to be but on a 3-game slate, raw points matter and a full fade can hurt you.

• squidkill

Cohen or bo. Raw points

• tristanwolf

slate is pretty ugly. maybe the play is make an all chalk lu with 10 different t.e.’s.

• ifthethunder

@devouredbychaos said...

Good call. DeVante Parker went 7/135 against the Bills 2 weeks ago, don’t see any reason why Cooper can’t do the same if not better.

Is David Blough worse than Jeff Driskel? Seems like that’d be tough to do.
    ~

• tristanwolf

@squidkill said...

Cohen or bo. Raw points

cohen. think mack and the bears d will shut down the lions with a guy making his debut. i imagine det is down 10-14 in the 2nd half.

• depalma13

@tristanwolf said...

slate is pretty ugly. maybe the play is make an all chalk lu with 10 different t.e.’s.

Just play Holtz at TE

• ifthethunder

@squidkill said...

Cohen or bo. Raw points

I have Cohen in more lineups. But I just made one with Blough and Scarborough because anything can happen in football. (GPP of course.)
    ~

• apatojay

@monarch said...

I’m playing Montgomery

So Amari Cooper at home is a thing. And Tradavious White shadow coverage is a thing and Cobb and Gallup have much better matchups and are enticing but I just know if I fade Cooper I will end up being disappointed as he erupts while I’m walking around the outlet mall tonight.

True. But the reality is if you do play Cooper he wont do anything. That’s kind of his thing, isn’t it?

• tristanwolf

@depalma13 said...

Just play Holtz at TE

seems like horsted likelier to catch a couple balls but holtz would definately be better ownership play. all that said, bears never throw to t.e but ya gotta take a chance somewhere

• monarch

@apatojay said...

True. But the reality is if you do play Cooper he wont do anything. That’s kind of his thing, isn’t it?

Yes. But fading him on the days he goes off equates to zero chance of cashing.

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

seems like horsted likelier to catch a couple balls but holtz would definately be better ownership play. all that said, bears never throw to t.e but ya gotta take a chance somewhere

Knox.

• apatojay

@monarch said...

Yes. But fading him on the days he goes off equates to zero chance of cashing.

Also true. You can still cash with him but can’t without him.

• S7ubs

I have some Josh Allen. Driskel appears to be a poor mans Josh Allen and he had some success against the Cowgirls a couple weeks ago. I think Allen can toss a couple and run one in. Could be lower owned as well. I’m probably going to run him naked because I never play any Bill’s WRs.

• dw12290

Thoughts on Cohen for Chicago today?

• mdalb

What about McKissic Instead of Bo? Thinking he may get a lot of short passes?

• monarch

@mdalb said...

What about McKissic Instead of Bo? Thinking he may get a lot of short passes?

That’s solid. Even if they get the doors blown off they will probably still attempt 30 passes and the low ADOT guys should be the ones to benefit.

• TopDawgs07

BIF playing 4 WRs has me questioning myself. I have a decent amount of 3 RB LUs with about 33% Singletary. He’s hasn’t gotten a lot of talk, I actually like him a lot today.

• TopDawgs07

BIF, I’m also running a lot of Bears DST in GPP. Sounds like maybe I should go contrarian with Detroit?

• Stashu

@tristanwolf said...

I was going to bring up the fact that I haven’t read much TE talk in this thread. As much as it pains me, I might be going with some Witten for this slate. He seems to be Dak’s security blanket and he could fall into the endzone? Any thoughts on that? Only $3300 on DK

• FantasySultan

Do we have to throw one Lions stack in today?

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

I’m playing Montgomery

So Amari Cooper at home is a thing. And Tradavious White shadow coverage is a thing and Cobb and Gallup have much better matchups and are enticing but I just know if I fade Cooper I will end up being disappointed as he erupts while I’m walking around the outlet mall tonight.

Cooper traditionally does very poor against very good corners. He usually eats vs poor ones. I’m fading him hoping the trend continues. I really Luke Gallop.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Cooper traditionally does very poor against very good corners. He usually eats vs poor ones. I’m fading him hoping the trend continues. I really Luke Gallop.

His three blowup games this season have been against..

Jaire Alexander
    Xavier Rhodes
    Xavien Howard

An argument can be made they are all top ten corners and shadow guys

• FantasySultan

Also the cooper zero catches last week so feed him the ball narrative.

• kdsdawg

@monarch said...

His three blowup games this season have been against..

Jaire Alexander
    Xavier Rhodes
    Xavien Howard

An argument can be made they are all top ten corners and shadow guys

and according to the shadow chart Cooper still has a plus match-up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.