NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bnett2210

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/it-s-a-turducken-3487365

Check out my Thanksgiving slate blog, and give me a thumbs up and some feedback if you got a minute!!! Thanks

• joephoto

@Bnett2210 said...

Check out my Thanksgiving slate blog, and give me a thumbs up and some feedback if you got a minute!!! Thanks

Read the whole thing. Kinda wordy and long, but appreciated it.
    Love playing the Turkey Day slate every year.
    You are right about Swift. Hope he’s playing Thursday.

• Bnett2210

@joephoto said...

Read the whole thing. Kinda wordy and long, but appreciated it.
    Love playing the Turkey Day slate every year.
    You are right about Swift. Hope he’s playing Thursday.

Thanks for the input. I felt it was longer than I wanted originally too. I didn’t plan to go over the positions at first, but I didn’t know if I had time for more this week, so just crammed it in one. Thanks for taking your time though!!

• yisman

DK has a prize if you enter a Thursday contest, btw. https://www.draftkings.com/thanksgiving-dfs-offers-2020

• JH822547

Looking forward to this.

• bigez952

Balitmore has multiple postive Covid tests and are closing their facilities today. Hopefully that won’t end up turning the 3 game Thanksgiving slate into a 2 game slate.

• Bnett2210

@bigez952 said...

Balitmore has multiple postive Covid tests and are closing their facilities today. Hopefully that won’t end up turning the 3 game Thanksgiving slate into a 2 game slate.

I was just coming to post about that. I hope not also, but in a way it gives my Steelers a break and somewhat of a bye now.

• JSteele

Love playing the thanksgiving slate. Stafford is usually a lock each year but with his hand injury I don’t think so this year

• odanny

Ingram and Dobbins both test positive, the Gus Bus will be running.

• winnerchickendinner

Expecting a lot of ties for that DK milly on Thursday. Hou Wrs and Mclaurin are going to be the chalk and rightly so compared to other matchups.

• infantryboys

@winnerchickendinner said...

Expecting a lot of ties for that DK milly on Thursday. Hou Wrs and Mclaurin are going to be the chalk and rightly so compared to other matchups.

I would add Watson and Gus Edwards to the chalk list.

• marker0357

@Bnett2210 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/it-s-a-turducken-3487365

Nice job. Well thought-out and written. I agree with most of the content, falling in line with my thoughts. I’m perhaps a little more bullish on Claypool and Snead. If Dallas goes up by a couple of scores and that’s your predicted game script, McKissic may get more play as well.

• Bnett2210

@marker0357 said...

Nice job. Well thought-out and written. I agree with most of the content, falling in line with my thoughts. I’m perhaps a little more bullish on Claypool and Snead. If Dallas goes up by a couple of scores and that’s your predicted game script, McKissic may get more play as well.

Thank you, appreciate it!! I left out the bit about liking Mckissick in that game script, because I didn’t want it to seem too long. With the covid stuff and no Dobbins or Ingram then Gus will have to be added in there, even though it doesn’t say big game, he should have a lot of volume at least.

• zovyn

Give me all the Watson stacks on Turkey day and for the Thur-Mon slate. He’s going to destroy my Lions. He looks good with Fuller/Cooks/Akins/Duke in pretty much any and all combos. It’s going to be ridiculous and I don’t see another matchup on either slate that’s half as tasty.

Don’t bother running it back with anybody. I mean – MJJ or Hockenson if you have to but that shutout against the Panthers was not a fluke. It’s a sign of more to come. It’s our thing here in the D.

• 33BeRad

@zovyn said...

Give me all the Watson stacks on Turkey day and for the Thur-Mon slate. He’s going to destroy my Lions. He looks good with Fuller/Cooks/Akins/Duke in pretty much any and all combos. It’s going to be ridiculous and I don’t see another matchup on either slate that’s half as tasty.

Don’t bother running it back with anybody. I mean – MJJ or Hockenson if you have to but that shutout against the Panthers was not a fluke. It’s a sign of more to come. It’s our thing here in the D.

HAHA! Spoken like a true Lions fan. Here is that WR/CB matchup thing from Friedman that BIF posted before.

https://www.actionnetwork.com/fantasy-football/week-12-wr-cb-matchups-shadow-grades-2020?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=matthewfreedman

• depalma13

@yisman said...

DK has a prize if you enter a Thursday contest, btw. https://www.draftkings.com/thanksgiving-dfs-offers-2020

I won $3!

• darickc

When does that prize for entering in a Thursday contest show up? I haven’t gotten anything

• depalma13

@darickc said...

When does that prize for entering in a Thursday contest show up? I haven’t gotten anything

Click back on the link. It was ask you to redeem your prize.

• bigez952

@depalma13 said...

I won $3!

That is a good win as I only got the DFS entry into the 100K contest with likekly 1.6 million of my friends so it will have a value of about $0.07 like every free contest DK runs.

• got9forya

my lock is Houston and run it back with Swift if he is able to play

• fleishmo6

I also won 3 bucks

• Ricolasvegas

thinking paying up for Steelers defense vs Balt with there best RB out is the best play since there really are no viable punt plays on defense for Thursday.

• winnerchickendinner

Hmmm not seeing any major injuries on washingtons side out side of some Q tags for rest. May take them on the spread with dallas just having one good game that has them favored going into this one.

• Ricolasvegas

Any interest in playing Coutee for $3400 with Cobb out….? free up some cap space for your lineup. He did catch a TD last week and had 4 targets..

• ValuableTrader

Can’t wait to drink too much, eat too much and lose too much money! Love Thanksgiving.

All joking aside, perfect day for a degenerate to enjoy some football, drinks and DFS. Sucks this year for our families, not doing any parties because of everything/family exposed/etc. Year we won’t forget. Regardless, thankful for so much this year. Good luck to all this week. Let’s get it!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).