NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• beare

thoughts on swift think he plays?

• Logan7777

@beare said...

thoughts on swift think he plays?

Nope. Not going to play him and even if he does play, he’s too susceptible to getting zonked again and put out for more protocol time.

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

Sacrificing money for homerism?!

Here’s the thing, if you’re homer.

Washington and Dallas go back and forth early, shocking everyone when the game is 14-14 only a couple minutes into the 2nd. Gibson gets both TD’s, and also a nice 35 yard run. Sitting him at around 17 DK points early. Then Cowboys go ape, with a big play to Lamb for 50 yards, and a pick 6 on Smith, to go up 28-14. Washington doesn’t completely sacrifice the run, and Gibson picks up a few yards the rest of the game and a target or two ultimately settling around 20-21 DK points.

Ultimately though, WAS has to give up the run, and McKissic gets peppered with 15 targets, with a dozen in the 2nd half, as the Skins continue to trail as far down as 31-14. McKissic catches 10 of them for 60 yards, including a garbage TD late in the game. McKissic finishes with 22 DK points.

No other RB finishes above 20, as Duke never finds the endzone and Detroit fails to move the ball with both TD’s coming through the air.

Ultimately Dallas wins 38-21.

If 2 Football Team running backs is the winning combo than I just dont win. In your story Cowboys going up 28-14 equals a lot of Zeke. Would you play McKissic, Gibson, Zeke in the same lineup?

• Dr_Gonzo

@Logan7777 said...

Nope. Not going to play him and even if he does play, he’s too susceptible to getting zonked again and put out for more protocol time.

That matchup is way too juicy to pass up, I’ll be on him. Anyone can get injured at any moment, I’m not worried about that. I hope there’s a Schefter bomb regarding him tonight

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

If 2 Football Team running backs is the winning combo than I just dont win. In your story Cowboys going up 28-14 equals a lot of Zeke. Would you play McKissic, Gibson, Zeke in the same lineup?

You could. It’s a 2-game Turkey slate, with no stuffing, just mashed potatoes.

• zovyn

@Pandamonious said...

You could. It’s a 2-game Turkey slate, with no stuffing, just mashed potatoes.

I’m with ya, Panda. Shall we roll out a few shares of The Outlaw Jesse James? :p

• m4ch1n3

detroit gets shut out again unless prater gets drunk tonite he cant kick when he sober
    Fells revenge

• Bnett2210

I know the WR/CB matchups chart shows the Hargreaves is going to be on Marvin Hall and Roby on MJJ, but I kept hearing it was the other way around. Does anyone have any info on it??

• theIrrigator

The last 4 weeks(3 games) since the Cowboys got the Wolf Hunter and Sean Lee back they are ranked 5th in rush defense

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

I’m with ya, Panda. Shall we roll out a few shares of The Outlaw Jesse James? :p

Could. I think Akins/Fells/Schultz/Thomas/Hockenson are all involved enough TE’s, for James to outscore all of them might be going a bit too far. You’re going to have to get the highest scoring TE most likely, with prices meaning so little. James has gotten a couple endzone looks though, and if he’s the only one that scores a TD, well…it could happen.

• zovyn

Yeah. I played him once in week 2 or 3 if I recall. I regretted it. You know our Leos are adept at making that big-tall-white-guy-running-up-the-middle TE type disappear. RIP Career of David Sloan

• beare

its a crappy slate not much there at rb swift would been my top choice

• theIrrigator

@Bnett2210 said...

I know the WR/CB matchups chart shows the Hargreaves is going to be on Marvin Hall and Roby on MJJ, but I kept hearing it was the other way around. Does anyone have any info on it??

With Golladay out I would think Roby would be on MJJ. Dont know if MJJ is deserving of shadow coverage so maybe it’s like a 60/40 split?

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

The last 4 weeks(3 games) since the Cowboys got the Wolf Hunter and Sean Lee back they are ranked 5th in rush defense

I don’t know how I’m prioritizing most of the chalk tomorrow, but I do know I have very little interest in Gibson.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Well, Steelers don’t run anymore. Eagles are league average rushing and Cook went for 115 on 27 carries with 5 catches for 45 yards.

It makes sense they would be improved though.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I don’t know how I’m prioritizing most of the chalk tomorrow, but I do know I have very little interest in Gibson.

Gibson has more “green zone” equity then any RB on the slate, minus maybe Zeke, who despite 24 “green zone” touches to Gibson’s 13, has 5 TD’s to Gibson’s 8.

• monarch

This slate looks to be about leverage type builds. Where the ownership is going and what plays benefit from an opposite game script. Also play opposing DST vs the popular stacks.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@zovyn said...

Yeah. I played him once in week 2 or 3 if I recall. I regretted it. You know our Leos are adept at making that big-tall-white-guy-running-up-the-middle TE type disappear. RIP Career of David Sloan

I think that take translates to all players at all positions when it comes to the Lions.

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Steelers don’t run anymore. Eagles are league average rushing and Cook went for 115 on 27 carries with 5 catches for 45 yards.

It makes sense they would be improved though.

I will give Gibson half of what Cook went for. So 10 DK points

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I will give Gibson half of what Cook went for. So 10 DK points

Cook got 29, and only 1 TD. What if Gibson gets 2?!

You know this slate is all about….What if

• winnerchickendinner

Not going to get too funky with this slate. Will have a sub3k play and just try to fit the puzzle pieces of the chalk and hit it again on Sunday.

• Bnett2210

I mentioned him in my blog earlier if he got called up he could be some value. The Lions brought Sanu back from the practice squad earlier. Maybe it just a real bold call, but I have a gut feeling that if he gets the snaps that he can be a decent value.

Edit: I don’t mean that he is a good play at all or really touting him, but if he does get the snaps he is the type of guy that can put some decent production for them. This T-day slate seems to always have some weird stuff happen, and someone like him or Dontrelle Inman are 2 guys that can all of a sudden have 2 TDs and leave you wondering WTF??? Especially Inman now that he is back.

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

Cook got 29, and only 1 TD. What if Gibson gets 2?!

You know this slate is all about….What if

If Gibson can get 2 td’s on 13 carries again like he did against Detroit in week 10 than good for him.

I’m starting to like Zeke more. I wasn’t considering him a must but after looking at all the numbers and the way I think things go tomorrow I’m starting to come around to him

Also looks like Scary Terry needs 11 receptions tomorrow to have the most through 25 games in Washington franchise history

• realphipps

So is “getting funky” the contrarian play tomorrow?

• Bnett2210

@realphipps said...

So is “getting funky” the contrarian play tomorrow?

Seems like there is always that 1-2 “funky” guys. Last year Trubisky and Anthony Miller went off in the game, and then David Blough wasn’t that bad either. It just seems these small slates when able to get anyone you want in your lineups and not have to punt and you actually feel good about it, then bam some 3k WR is breaking the slate with minimal ownership lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.