NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bnett2210

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-4-course-meal-3488212

Figures I took the time on the Pitt/Baltimore game and got cancelled, but anyone got some free time check it out and help me out with thumbs up. I didn’t put the obvious plays we all know that will be chalk, but a couple guys that could be low owned and wasn’t getting much consideration.

• Sleazygreazy

@beare said...

thoughts on swift think he plays?

Doesn’t seem too encouraging that he is still Q while others on DET have shed their injury tags, especially with a head injury. I’m building as if he’s out. If he does play, I’ll probably still fade and hope he poops the bed.

• winnerchickendinner

@Sleazygreazy said...

Doesn’t seem too encouraging that he is still Q while others on DET have shed their injury tags, especially with a head injury. I’m building as if he’s out. If he does play, I’ll probably still fade and hope he poops the bed.

• Sleazygreazy

I’m hitching my wagon to Zeke & Hock, gettin pretty funky thereafter…okay, I lied. I’m looking pretty chalky.

Gibson ownership? I have a bunch

• marker0357

@Bnett2210 said...

I mentioned him in my blog earlier if he got called up he could be some value. The Lions brought Sanu back from the practice squad earlier. Maybe it just a real bold call, but I have a gut feeling that if he gets the snaps that he can be a decent value.

Edit: I don’t mean that he is a good play at all or really touting him, but if he does get the snaps he is the type of guy that can put some decent production for them. This T-day slate seems to always have some weird stuff happen, and someone like him or Dontrelle Inman are 2 guys that can all of a sudden have 2 TDs and leave you wondering WTF??? Especially Inman now that he is back.

I’m playing some of both. I think Inman can get something like 3-45-1 and Sanu something like 5-35-1. It looks like there’s a hole in the HOU def for slot play and I think Sanu steps right into that short yardage keep the chains moving plan. I do think he splits time there and gets 30-50% of the snaps but I think they may be productive. Inman is a little more explosive I think, and may get more snaps overall.

• BIF

@Bnett2210 said...

I know the WR/CB matchups chart shows the Hargreaves is going to be on Marvin Hall and Roby on MJJ, but I kept hearing it was the other way around. Does anyone have any info on it??

Neither CB shadows and MJJ moves all around so each wide-WR will different guys all game – the slot WR will most likely have Eric Murray on him 80% of the time.

• BIF

@Pandamonious said...

Gibson has more “green zone” equity then any RB on the slate, minus maybe Zeke, who despite 24 “green zone” touches to Gibson’s 13, has 5 TD’s to Gibson’s 8.

Gibson is an anomaly; for not being the biggest RB, he actually runs better in the red zone than he does between the 20’s. He has great vision and shiftiness with a knack for getting it in the end zone. The WFT coaching staff is on board too as early in the season, they would use Peyton Barber at the goalline and that has almost stopped completely besides some late game carries or after a big run where Gibson needs a break.

• theIrrigator

@Sleazygreazy said...

On the postive side Golladay and Amendola have been ruled out already

• superjon

Trying to get 1 punt at WR in like half my lineups.

Heaviest on Cam

• DarthPasta

Keke for me.

• Brendan239

I found a unique LU on FD without Watson (Fuller/Cooks though) and no punts…Also made a Hou (4) + Det (4) + Zeke in hopes Cowboys win 14-3 but I DO have a lot of Skins in my LUs. I did 9 in the $5.55 and am doing 2 SD each game. I don’t think a pint wins the FD Main, however the right combo splits 1st five ways.

• Sleazygreazy

@theIrrigator said...

On the postive side Golladay and Amendola have been ruled out already

True, I left that part out because it didn’t really help my case.

I saw that the S&C coach for your ‘boys passed away which is too bad. Do you see a narrative there? Maybe he was really close to Pollard and he’s gonna ball out tomorrow

• hautalak

At this point I’m just making -EV lineups. This slate had so much potential and 2020 had to rear its ugly head.

• theIrrigator

@Sleazygreazy said...

True, I left that part out because it didn’t really help my case.

I saw that the S&C coach for your ‘boys passed away which is too bad. Do you see a narrative there? Maybe he was really close to Pollard and he’s gonna ball out tomorrow

You got think they will definitely play harder but probably just a boost to everyone overall

• Pboy987

Is yahoo going to keep the ravens game in the Thursday slate? All the other sites switched it to 2 games

• winnerchickendinner

Going to play only one Cowboy in showdown. Having it going just like the previous matchup. Although Dallas got some oline help back the Was D has been really good in coverage this year. Even if Dalton has time to throw dont know what hes going to do with it.

Great that Det/Hou is first to get that RB news.

• superjon

Players I’m currently 50% or higher on

Zeke
    Duke
    Terry
    Jones
    Stafford

• Brendan239

I’m a big Lions fan and today is a day my family and I gather to eat Thanksgiving dinner as we watch the Lions kickoff, only to be napping at halftime while the Lions opponent sits at a 21-3 lead. Saying that, I DID have to put Stafford in one with Swift and MJJ. I have Hock in a couple and Hall in a few, but I woke up this morning from a dream and all I could think of was “Cepheus”. Don’t know why, maybe I saw something on him before bed. It’s only $5.55, put him in a LU. He’s prob going to catch 5 passes on 6 targets and score putting up 18.2 FD points.

On a side note, aside from the banter on here I love you bastards and y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Ive been a part of this group for years and learn something new every day on here.

• depalma13

I had a dream something happened to Watkins just before kickoff and he missed the game.

Looks like I need to fire up an AJ McCarron lineup, just in case it was a premonition.

• superjon

@depalma13 said...

I had a dream something happened to Watkins just before kickoff and he missed the game.

Looks like I need to fire up an AJ McCarron lineup, just in case it was a premonition.

Watkins? Did you get Watson and Akins mixed up?

• depalma13

@superjon said...

Watkins? Did you get Watson and Akins mixed up?

Yeah Watson hate auto fill on the phone

• Joeltimb

I hate how the rake won’t be paid now by Gus users.

• aquasition

Swift news? Gotta go cook a bird

• Moszman

Think I’m just enjoying family and food today and prep for shopping, will catch a glimpse or two of the games today but the food is my main concern and getting finished on the outside decorations, good luck everyone and don’t eat to much.

• Sleazygreazy

@aquasition said...

Swift news? Gotta go cook a bird

Not that I’ve seen…and below is from awesemo about twenty minutes ago

Hoping D’Andre Swift plays today. It would be a total pain in the butt to hand build 150 more lineups in FantasyCruncher

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.