NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Oh my goodness….I haven’t watched NFL network morning show in a while….what the EFF happened to Kay Adams’ face?? Went from the girl next door to wanna be instagram model. Yikes, absolutely hate to see it

• Brendan239

Thinking of really lightening my exposure to Cooks. Amani Oruwariye is almost as shut down as Ramsey and I think he’ll be pretty highly owned. Watson, Fuller, Atkins might be the only ones I like from Hou.

• noddy

@Brendan239 said...

Thinking of really lightening my exposure to Cooks. Amani Oruwariye is almost as shut down as Ramsey and I think he’ll be pretty highly owned. Watson, Fuller, Atkins might be the only ones I like from Hou.

No Keke?

• Brendan239

@noddy said...

No Keke?

I don’t love it

• NarrowJ

I was looking at the game results on Thanksgiving and was surprised at how low-scoring the games seemed to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_on_Thanksgiving_Day

Does anyone think there is some ryhme or reason to that, or should I proceed as usual?

• Rickytango13

@NarrowJ said...

I was looking at the game results on Thanksgiving and was surprised at how low-scoring the games seemed to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_on_Thanksgiving_Day

Does anyone think there is some ryhme or reason to that, or should I proceed as usual?

Well, it’s always a short week for most teams, compounded by the fact that the games are played at odd times. That said was@dal is going over today so load up.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

• hodge50

@Pandamonious said...

Swift unlikely to play.

This slate just keeps getting worse.

• aquasition

• MRCOOKONUTS

Do you have a link to that news? Thanks

• axman15

Anyone in the Detroit backfield we can trust without Swift?

• BIF

@Pandamonious said...

Swift unlikely to play.

• BIF

@MRCOOKONUTS said...

😂 his post is the link – that’s why it’s in blue and not black; just click on it

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@MRCOOKONUTS said...

About Swift? It is linked.

• MRCOOKONUTS

@BIF said...

😂 his post is linked – that’s why it’s in blue and not black

Thanks

• deepee23

If already running a Watson/ Fuller/ Akins stack, with the Swift news who’s a better pivot at flex Amari or Cooks? Also do we like Kerryon or Hall more for upside? Thanks

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

KJ SZN

• dominicanpapi

Does anyone like the Texans defense now? Not expecting a shutout like last week but Detroit doesn’t have a ton of offensive weapons. I may just play Hock to run it back but that’s about it.

• Brendan239

If Swift is out I’m avoiding that whole backfield. That has 13 combined FD written all over it

• NarrowJ

Yeah I was just going to just bet both overs but the Texans haven’t exactly lit up the scoreboard this year (even if I hold my thumb over the wind game in Cleveland lol). I can see that game sucking a huge terd.

If I parlay under 44.5 on Hou/Det and over 54.5 on Was/Dal thats like +838. Maybe put something small on that to make today interesting, since I’m avoiding DFS entirely.

• Skee

@dominicanpapi said...

Does anyone like the Texans defense now? Not expecting a shutout like last week but Detroit doesn’t have a ton of offensive weapons. I may just play Hock to run it back but that’s about it.

Yes, that was my first choice to try to get over on the Skins crowd. Seemed a little sneakier when this was considered the shootout game and people might pick a BAL/PIT defense though

• winnerchickendinner

Limited options!!!!!!!!

• FantasyKLC

Stacking Texans and Redskins with Hockenson at TE.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Or do we get a vintage AP game and his snaps were reduced on Sunday because of the short week?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Skee said...

Yes, that was my first choice to try to get over on the Skins crowd. Seemed a little sneakier when this was considered the shootout game and people might pick a BAL/PIT defense though

It’s still the shootout game right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).