NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• blackdirkdiggler

This is why you dont pay running backs nine figure contracts. He just doesn’t have the hunger anymore.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

You said Gibson gets 2 TD’s, Cowboys get up a couple touchdowns and then it would be the McKissic show. I dont remember any “workhorse” discussion. I do have a decent Gibson lineup on FD but probably not good enough to really matter

Maybe I didn’t. Thought I brought it up in another post separate from that one. My bad. Yeah, Gibson is the clear lead back for WAS. McKissic is like the 3rd down, we’re trailing by 2 TD’s in the 2nd half back. This years Chris Thompson. Gibson has no consistency in his workload game to game, because Washington is usually trailing.

• depalma13

Get Thomas another score please.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe I didn’t. Thought I brought it up in another post separate from that one. My bad. Yeah, Gibson is the clear lead back for WAS. McKissic is like the 3rd down, we’re trailing by 2 TD’s in the 2nd half back. This years Chris Thompson. Gibson has no consistency in his workload game to game, because Washington is usually trailing.

You may have. I know now. Maybe Cowboys can pull out a victory at least

• zeeshan2

@blackdirkdiggler said...

This is why you dont pay running backs nine figure contracts. He just doesn’t have the hunger anymore.

That and the Dallas coach not using him on 4th and inches

• infantryboys

@yisman said...

as someone with Cooper and Elliott, that was a disastrous start to the second half

move was to fade Zeke and play either Gibson or AD

If you knew beforehand that both tackles would get injured on the first series. Dallas now playing with 2 3rd string tackles.

• NDNole

Its amazing how stupid NFL coaches can be.

• BIF

McLaurin wasn’t DK Metcalf but he was good enough to stop the defensive TD

• monarch

Cowboys are pathetic

• depalma13

McLaurin may have just saved my day.

• BIF

@monarch said...

Cowboys are pathetic

Good throw by the Rifle, Lamb let it go through his hands and bounce off his shoulder. That’s 4 points off the board

• zeeshan2

Thought zeke would get an easy goal line td but no

• blackdirkdiggler

I blame that on Vander Esch
    If he actually pushes Mclaurin down on the interception return, they score and I score (dallas d). Instead, they get 3, and i get 0. Retire if u dont want to give full effort, vander bleech!!

• shadowchap1978

That drop by Ceedee will haunt my dreams …

• Bigb1485

Lamb as captain..sumbitch

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Alex Smith hearing footsteps now

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@blackdirkdiggler said...

I blame that on Vander Esch
    If he actually pushes Mclaurin down on the interception return, they score and I score (dallas d). Instead, they get 3, and i get 0. Retire if u dont want to give full effort, vander bleech!!

He couldn’t push him. They would of called block in the back

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

McLaurin wasn’t DK Metcalf but he was good enough to stop the defensive TD

Oh yeah. And…what if…Terry McLaurin gets 16 more receiving yards? A fella can dream!
    ~

• timusbr

@BIF said...

Nice lineup but I expect to be waving to you as I go by in the middle or end of the 3rd Q 🤔

I cant wait for you forever…..Im just gonna eat some Turkey and watch Shultz get a 20 yrs TD.

• Bigb1485

Looool…wtf was that call

• depalma13

And it’s gone.

That Cooper catch and bonus just crushed me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

• yisman

too many Cowboys for me

falling below the cash line

looked so promising and then Zeke had a classic Zeke game

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Did that just happen?

That might have been the worst, absolute worst, fake punt play I have ever seen.

Why did the punter not block that first guy?

What was that?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

We’re going to run a fake play and give you 4 whole seconds to see exactly what we’re doing before our guy even gets near the line of scrimmage, oh and we need 10 yards too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).