NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gjle8140

2013 DSBC Finalist

Yep cost me $3,750

• JH822547

Lamar Jackson has the ‘rona.

• whodat2

@JH822547 said...

Lamar Jackson has the ‘rona.

Wow! Looking like a week 18 matchup.

• JH822547

Am I right in thinking that the Millionaire maker winner could afford to put in Hockenson instead of Logan?

• depalma13

Went from winning $2900 to $827 to $44.

• BIF

@timusbr said...

I cant wait for you forever…..Im just gonna eat some Turkey and watch Shultz get a 20 yrs TD.

Ha ha – the CeeDee Lamb dropped TD cost me passing you.

• mrshhhh

Thanks zeke

• Kennybass065

Did anyone win the Milly Maker outright? Only played single entry and top score was 217.12.

• zeeshan2

Zeke my only mistake. Swept everything else

• JH822547

@Kennybass065 said...

Did anyone win the Milly Maker outright? Only played single entry and top score was 217.12.

No split 3 ways with the perfect score 220.14,

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

216.92 in the 20-max…almost. Maybe the stat correctors can find another sack for WFT

• JSteele

@JH822547 said...

Am I right in thinking that the Millionaire maker winner could afford to put in Hockenson instead of Logan?

It’s over by 300. The winners had the nuts

• blackdirkdiggler

DK, dont cash out until the NFL stat people correct that last Lamb “catch”. It was not a catch. It cost me a “flash” cash.

• JH822547

If they rule it a catch on the field they can’t change it.

No more than they can say the Gibson TD shouldn’t have counted because of a hold the refs missed.

• synth

What was optimal?

Watson/gibson/duke/fuller/cooper/terry/thomas/peterson/hou?

• ifthethunder

@depalma13 said...

That gif. How I feel about life right now.
    ~

• JH822547

@synth said...

What was optimal?

Watson/gibson/duke/fuller/cooper/terry/thomas/peterson/hou?

Yep

• Dfspacman

Thought Cowboys will beat Washington , so wasn’t high on Gibson, went with Zeke smh

• Dfspacman

@depalma13 said...

That’s tough

• sivad40

https://www.fanduel.com/games/51889/contests/51889-240501671/entries/2244480779/scoring?entry=2242780091

Tied for 1st, barring any adjustments.

• timusbr

I cooked, I ate, I was pleasant to my guests, I missed a bunch of football, and now I really want to watch another football game. Now that they are gone…all thats left is to clean.

• callmetouch

@JH822547 said...

No split 3 ways with the perfect score 220.14,

I have the exact same lineup but have Jones Jr instead of Peterson at flex. It’s kind of funny actually lmao

• ifthethunder

@callmetouch said...

I have the exact same lineup but have Jones Jr instead of Peterson at flex. It’s kind of funny actually lmao

I am here to halp.
    ~

https://anotheruseless.website/darth-vader-no/

• odanny

@timusbr said...

I cooked, I ate, I was pleasant to my guests, I missed a bunch of football, and now I really want to watch another football game. Now that they are gone…all thats left is to clean.

Thanks to Covid, I can watch The National Dog Show.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrshhhh said...

Thanks zeke

Never again…dude’s trashcannable…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).