NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/26
    12:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Detroit ( 2.5 ) —- T: 50.5
    4:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48
    8:20 PM EST : Baltimore ( 3 ) at Pittsburgh ( -3 ) —- T: 46.5 (Moved to Sunday)

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• synth

@DarthPasta said...

Fire up Keke. Houston resident here. Watson really likes him…they had some good chemistry initially when Keke was a rookie…at least until BOB screwed everything up. Watson’s been talking this week here about how he’s excited to get him back involved.

That’s good info, thanks.

I think my roster construction is going to look like a lot of QB/RB/WR/WR or QB/RB/WR/TE with 1-2 bring backs, so Coutee will fit nicely into some lineups.

• synth

@synth said...

I don’t think it’s surprising that they aren’t. Players have been grumbling for a while now that the “player safety” stuff is lip service that a multi-billion dollar company uses to continue making billions of dollars (which is why there are never any positive tests on Sunday but always are on Monday). It’s just coming to a head now with a situation that obviously should be moved but would cost the NFL a lot of money (prime time thanksgiving game makes a shitload of $$$$).

Well this was awkward timing lol

Clearly the right decision but still sucks for our viewing pleasure

• Dr_Gonzo

@Randallus said...

Welp. Ravens Steelers game postponed until Sunday afternoon per Schefter.

Dammit.

Well that sucks. What will DK do with tomorrow’s slate?

• dominicanpapi

I’m probably in the minority but I’m glad the Steelers game got moved. It’s really annoying trying to figure out which of the three big receivers will get theirs and now we don’t have to play Gus Edwards.

• marker0357

@Randallus said...

Dammit.

I’m really surprised and unsure what moving it a couple of days will solve unless there are some borderline exposed but not positive tested guys. Hopefully, they’ll keep the slate intact and then we just need to find some evening entertainment.

• winnerchickendinner

@Randallus said...

Dammit.

Dang more ties and sharing the money on Thursday.

• jv21

Ug two game slate is less exciting. I will probably play less. Winning lineups will be like 4-3-2 (# of players from same team) and that’s not that fun to build.

• zeeshan2

more scary terry and zeke I guess

• superjon

Sucks to only have a 2 game slate, but either way I’m glad we got the news early so I can start building lineups tonight.

• RatedDAL

There goes our 3 game slate. What is moving it to Sunday gonna do?

• bigez952

@Dr_Gonzo said...

Well that sucks. What will DK do with tomorrow’s slate?

It will become a massive 2 game slate.

• realphipps

We for sure the game will be removed (DK) and the slate not be extended to Sunday for BAL/PIT only?

Awful close to the 24hr rule I think I remember reading about.

• bigez952

@RatedDAL said...

There goes our 3 game slate. What is moving it to Sunday gonna do?

It gives them a few extra days to have no new postives so they can ensure they won’t expose the Steelers creating a larger issue of spread.

• superjon

The game is still on the main slate on FD, but oddly enough, they don’t have a Showdown slate for it. Just for the first 2 games.

• “no risk, no reward” – generally speaking – but with only three games on the slate, isn’t there a decent chance that the best lineup(s) will simply be the “right” combo of the guys you’d expect to be heavily rostered – and quite a few people will split the winnings?

I see the appeal of the Justice Hills and Quintex Cephus fliers… but the last two weeks, the winner of the million dollar contests didn’t get particularly cute like that – unless Mike Williams is considered an off-center pick.

• Supersharpie

@realphipps said...

We for sure the game will be removed (DK) and the slate not be extended to Sunday for BAL/PIT only?

Awful close to the 24hr rule I think I remember reading about.

Nope, that ain’t DK’s style, especially with offering the $1,000,000 top prize in the $20.

• joephoto

@Randallus said...

Dammit.

I would think DK Thanksgiving slates remain the same. with Balt-Pitt players not scored til Sunday ?

• RatedDAL

As a 49ers fan I have to say this is utter crap. They moved Bills-Chiefs off Thursday and now Steelers-Ravens but when we have an outbreak, have fun against GB.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@joephoto said...

I would think DK Thanksgiving slates remain the same. with Balt-Pitt players not scored til Sunday ?

No way. Three game slate will now be a two game slate. Simple as that

• HoodsFromTheWood

@Sleazygreazy said...

No way. Three game slate will now be a two game slate. Simple as that

Its already off the slate

• bigez952

@joephoto said...

There is no way DK does this as they never count games that move off the day it was scheduled as they like to pay out every day and not hold up funds.

• JH822547

This sucks.

Will focus mostly on Showdown now.

• Supersharpie

@bigez952 said...

There is no way DK does this as they never count games that move off the day it was scheduled as they like to pay out every day and not hold up funds.

Precisely, it’s a smart business move. They rely on folks using their winnings from tomorrow to fund excess entries on Sunday.

• Theguy49503

@winnerchickendinner said...

Dang more ties and sharing the money on Thursday.

I just want to say your gift is more than appropriate 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

• Southie777

Blows, but I get it. Definitely deflating for football-viewing tomorrow and playing DFS. Three games is just enough to make things interesting and open up a lot of different paths. Two is way less enticing and I know that I will play the exact same amount, regardless, as this is always one of my favorite DFS days of the year. And, yeah, no way they extend it to Sunday to include Steelers/Ravens, just becomes a two-game slate. I much prefer it that way, even though it makes the slate less interesting. Good luck, all!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.