NFL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Thursday, 11/19
    8:20 PM EST : Arizona ( 3 ) at Seattle ( -3 ) —- T: 57

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks NFL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Drayzen

I hope Lockett plays so he can take ownership away from Metcalf. I’ll be playing a lot of Metcalf over Hopkins/Lockett even if he plays. Might as well not set any lineups until injury news on him and Carson. Swain will be a popular cheap play. Does he pay off if Lockett sits?

• monarch

I think Dee Jay Dallas could be sneaky if active at 600. We probably need some savings here to get three or four spend up options.

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

I think Dee Jay Dallas could be sneaky if active at 600. We probably need some savings here to get three or four spend up options.

I dont understand why they dropped his price. If Carson/Homer are out he is going to at least get a few targets. My favorite punt is Swain even if Lockett plays

• Brendan239

I’m heavy Hyde and it makes me nervous, hope Carson sits. DeeJay taking a back seat. Isabella my “sneaky” play but I got a feeling 1 of the 3 Seattle TEs finds their way into the EZ but they never get more than 40 yards. Drake could surprise tonight, but Edmonds is in 1/3 of my LUs. With the cheaper FD entry gotta be reeeeal different. Fade both QBs, use Moore/Fitz, Olsen or Dissley w $1000+ left over, 1 or both kickers, 1 Seahawk, etc. hope Lockett plays and Carson’s out. GL

• emnj69

@Brendan239 said...

I’m heavy Hyde and it makes me nervous, hope Carson sits. DeeJay taking a back seat. Isabella my “sneaky” play but I got a feeling 1 of the 3 Seattle TEs finds their way into the EZ but they never get more than 40 yards. Drake could surprise tonight, but Edmonds is in 1/3 of my LUs. With the cheaper FD entry gotta be reeeeal different. Fade both QBs, use Moore/Fitz, Olsen or Dissley w $1000+ left over, 1 or both kickers, 1 Seahawk, etc. hope Lockett plays and Carson’s out. GL

this game will definitely not go as predicted and I agree with your statement on the tight ends-in fact it would not shock me to see two tight ends from seattle in the winning line up

• superjon

Both QBs a lock for the raw points?

• theIrrigator

@superjon said...

Both QBs a lock for the raw points?

Yes

• theIrrigator

@Brendan239 said...

You dont need to be different. You just need all the optimal plays in the optimal lineup. Fading both QB’s is not the answer. You need at least 1 QB

• RatedDAL

Fading both QBS tonight is the most generous donation of all donations. I’m not even sure fading only 1 isn’t a donation.

Metcalf’s poor history against Peterson and coming off the Ramsey game makes me want to use him.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

You dont need to be different. You just need all the optimal plays in the optimal lineup. Fading both QB’s is not the answer. You need at least 1 QB

I agree, but how many times have we seen a game like this (reminds me of a Primetime Saints/Falcons game) in which the game is all rushing TDs and FGs. I’m doing 7 FD LUs and 1 does not include any of the top 3 listed players. Drake can put up one of his 125 yard 2 TD games, somehow the defenses show up and it’s 9-6 at half. I don’t trust these SDs but I always come back – haha.

• theIrrigator

@Brendan239 said...

I agree, but how many times have we seen a game like this (reminds me of a Primetime Saints/Falcons game) in which the game is all rushing TDs and FGs. I’m doing 7 FD LUs and 1 does not include any of the top 3 listed players. Drake can put up one of his 125 yard 2 TD games, somehow the defenses show up and it’s 9-6 at half. I don’t trust these SDs but I always come back – haha.

I can see a case for fading Wilson because he ran for like 80 yards in the 1st meeting. Dont see a repeat in that category. But Murray’s rushing floor + seahawk terrible D makes Murray a lock

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

I can see a case for fading Wilson because he ran for like 80 yards in the 1st meeting. Dont see a repeat in that category. But Murray’s rushing floor + seahawk terrible D makes Murray a lock

Wilson is averaging about 7 more fpts a game at home this year.

• CheeseCutter

@theIrrigator said...

Arizona is number 3 in blitz percentage (like 41+%), which puts their DBs in man-to-man chasing receivers with their backs to the QB. Typically, that’s the situation when running QBs get their yardage. Russ may not get the yardage he did last game, but unless the Cards change their defensive strategy, he should still get significant yardage.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

And I thought I’d be sneaky with Swain!

• Brendan239

On FD, Olsen or Swaim? Speaking of Russ, I’m doing a Russ mvp LU with the remaining players AZ.

• theIrrigator

@superjon said...

Wilson is averaging about 7 more fpts a game at home this year.

So both QB’s are lock buttons

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

And I thought I’d be sneaky with Swain!

Changed my mind. DeeJay Dallas it is. Can’t really go wrong at that price.

• Felixxberg

@theIrrigator said...

So both QB’s are lock buttons

I feel the same. It’s hard, but possible. No idea what the mass thinks.

• Brendan239

I’m going Arnold over Isabella with both AZ TEs likely out. He should see 5-6 targets and possibly find the EZ. Only prob is that LU now has $3,000 left on the table and Arnold needs to outscore Fitz, Moore, Hyde, Meyers. It’s one game though and I recall someone winning with a cheap TE and leaving salary on the table.

• Klemmentine

RG Overall Ranking

Is there a place to find projected ownership for Captains? I see general ownership on LineupHQ, but cant find captain %‘s.

• DarthPasta

Fading Hopkins over Metcalf would be contrarian?

• thedkexperience

Everyone: Why does the NFL keep putting boring match ups on Thursday Night with low scoring teams?

NFL: Hold my beer.

So can we use everyone? Cause I kind of want to use everyone.

• jdtrey

@thedkexperience said...

So can we use everyone? Cause I kind of want to use everyone.

Screw the SD, I’d be perfectly happy making full lineups with just these two teams haha

• marker0357

Troy Merritt: well played

Edit: Oops, wrong thread. I hope this is not an indication of my football lineup tonight

• thedkexperience

@jdtrey said...

Screw the SD, I’d be perfectly happy making full lineups with just these two teams haha

The TH – Mon slate will have 20% exposure to a lot of these guys. People will definitely do a full on game stack if they can fit it. One of the main reasons I play that slate every week is because of the forced ownership into what is usually a low scoring Thursday Night slugfest.

But this time … it might be optimal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).