1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

@Razzle11 said...

Has Dunbar gotten any reps in during the preseason? (I honestly have no idea)

He was held out of preseason action but apparently has been practicing for the past 2 weeks or so. My only concern in playing him is that Dak might not throw a lot (unless NYG goes up by a few scores) and Elliott is a 3 down back.

• BlackGambino

@swagplankyolo said...

I agree there are lots of value plays across RB, WR etc so you can spend up on a DEF but, I think that’s going to make Seattle very highly owned. I actually like MIA D quite a bit. Seattle has a worse oline from last year and Miami’s front 7 are incredibly stout. I’m sure Wilson will work his magic and get some points but I fully expect Miami to keep that game close, by having a strong defensive showing.

currently getting a good percentage of the money line as well interesting, will have to monitor that before kickoff time.. But yet Seattle is getting the majority of the spread, but not by much. “Not so fast my friends” as lee corso would say

• FanFooBaa

Miami had the 28th ranked Run defense in 2015 going by Yards allowed per game, not sure how “stout” they are…

• cookcoven

question on the Fanduel Thursday start games. since they lock their contests as of Thursday night, meaning no late swaps do people have the ability to look at full rosters of all entries in those contests or do they hide players that are not actually playing in the Thursday game?

Thanks

• MrSnuffleupagus

@FanFooBaa said...

Miami had the 28th ranked Run defense in 2015 going by Yards allowed per game, not sure how “stout” they are…

Their pick ups in the offseason were big, kiko and williams but lost their big dog Grimes.

• swagplankyolo

You’re not wrong, but I don’t feel like last year was a good indication of what the front 7 (or team) can do. They had coach changes, mismanagement of players among other things. They had an awful time of possession + fell behind early and often, leading to most teams running on them more – their yards/attempt were much more respectable. It’s a risk but I think there are merits behind it – especially if Seattle’s newly drafted guard, Ifedi is out.

• Authentk

Having a hard time at TE, any advice?

• MrSnuffleupagus

@Authentk said...

Julious thomas at home seems to do well, charles clay and Tyrod are having good chemistry.

• Authentk

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

Julious thomas at home seems to do well, charles clay and Tyrod are having good chemistry.

Thank you for the quick response, I have been able to figure out most of my LU but TE had been giving me fits. Still trying to shake off the dust since NBA DFS ended.

• BmoreClutch

@Authentk said...

Which site?

On DK I really like Dwayne Allen and Jared Cook. Both are underpriced and in great matchups.

• flip4flop

I can’t get away from a bunch of Witten as a safety valve for Prescott

• tklonewolf

Folks…about week 1, as a die hard football fan who’s watched this game since I was a kid, I understand this:
    Week 1 is one of the most unpredictable weeks to gamble on. Last season’s stats matter, and do correlate into cash games as a result, if you play the right teams who are legit.
    But in GPP’s….nuh uh. Week 1 usually leads to outcomes that none of us even considered…
    As an occasional Reno sportsbetting gambler, trust me on this.
    All I can say is this…target games with spreads between 2 and 5. You want the close games….but the games that are of a 6 to 8 spread? Those tend to be great GPP plays. In week 1…they tend to be closer than you believe.

• BIF

@BmoreClutch said...

Which site?

On DK I really like Dwayne Allen and Jared Cook. Both are underpriced and in great matchups.

And Kyle Rudolph …..its not like Hill can throw it past 10 yards with any accuracy so when AP is not getting the ball, I like Rudolph to see some targets. I was hoping Bradford would play and then I would have loved Rudolph as Sam loves the TE.

• gillio

Crabtree and Houston D

Or

Mathews and Vikings D

• baseballislife93

@gillio said...

Crabtree and Houston D

Or

Mathews and Vikings D

crabtee houston d

• JayDee11

Taje Sharpe minimum price on DK…what’s his floor/ceiling week 1?

• gillio

@JayDee11 said...

Taje Sharpe minimum price on DK…what’s his floor/ceiling week 1?

I’ll raise you a Terrell Pryor

• Authentk

@BmoreClutch said...

Which site?

I’m playing on DK

• deejmonster

@cookcoven said...

question on the Fanduel Thursday start games. since they lock their contests as of Thursday night, meaning no late swaps do people have the ability to look at full rosters of all entries in those contests or do they hide players that are not actually playing in the Thursday game?

Thanks

All players who are not playing Thursday will show up as “player revealed on game day” or something like that.. Otherwise it would be too easy for participants to rework future line ups based on ownership %

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@hobbes2d said...

I bet Draughn outscores Hyde this week since Hyde still hasn’t been cleared to play given his concussion.

A. Draughn is fighting injury himself.

B. We still have FIVE days until the 49ers play, Hyde has plenty of time to be cleared.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@MrSnuffleupagus said...

*Julius Thomas is playing on the road, not at home.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Authentk said...

Walford, Cook, Allen, Reed, James, also like Vance McDonald.

• deactivated51600

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

*Julius Thomas is playing on the road, not at home.

Was Julius Thomas traded away from the Jaguars??

• cln2013

RG Overall Ranking

Julius Thomas is definitely playing at home vs packers

• nmpap

any advice on picking a K at 4100 on fd?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler