1:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 44
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 10.5 ) at Seattle ( -10.5 ) —- T: 44
    4:25 PM EST : NY Giants ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: 49
    4:25 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Indianapolis ( -5 ) —- T: 49
    8:30 PM EST : New England ( 6 ) at Arizona ( -6 ) —- T: 47.5

Monday, September 12th
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 50
    10:20 PM EST : Los Angeles ( -2.5 ) at San Francisco ( 2.5 ) —- T: 44.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NFL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NFL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@deejmonster said...

I think ownership on both are going to be high. Look at Vincent Jackson from TB. Mike Evans is likely going to be covered by shut down corner Desmond Trufant. It looks to give Jackson a higher play this week.

FYI Trufant only plays on one side of the field… The offenses right side. I actually think Evans is a great GPP play this week because most people would think that Trufant will shadow him. He’ll probably line up a bit on the right but he will move all over the field.

Same with josh Norman and AB. AB runs tons of routes from the slot which Norman does not cover.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@BlackGambino said...

Has anyone ever seen an overIay on the 100 man league? for example I was looking at Fanduel 100 man leagues particularly the $25 (never thought to play high), I notice some of the higher entries take awhile to fill up. Or does the overlay only apply to GPP? Thanks in advance for answering

Only on GPP, the 100 man just won’t run if it isn’t filled.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

QUESTION; How do you guys use your free rolls?

I normally use those to play my 49ers so that my bias does not creep into my “real cash” line ups. I also use them to stack prime time games, gives me some extra incentive to actually watch the game.

• deejmonster

What’s the word on playing Sharpe in GPP? Smart? Not Smart?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@deejmonster said...

It’s a GPP bro, you normally don’t win without taking a risk. If you want to play it safe then go with a cash game.

• thedkexperience

A few things …

No one else loving Carolina’s D tonight against a first time starting QB? I’m rolling them out and if it goes sideways I’ll just re-enter the rest of my LU on a Sunday only.

Carr-Crabtree?

I’m also liking Christine Micheal and Isiah Crowell.

It’s of those weeks where my LU looks U G L Y but that’s often a good thing. Thoughts?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@deejmonster said...

Wouldn’t touch him on FD, but he’s in play on DK due to his price and the full PPR. His TD upside is limited.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

FYI Trufant only plays on one side of the field… The offenses right side. I actually think Evans is a great GPP play this week because most people would think that Trufant will shadow him. He’ll probably line up a bit on the right but he will move all over the field.

Same with josh Norman and AB. AB runs tons of routes from the slot which Norman does not cover.

I have way too much VJax this week. More than I’m comfortable with tbh but I just feel the match up is too good and he’s the favorite to see more red zone looks than Evans.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

It looks to me there is going to be overlay in many contests on dk tonight. Am I wrong?

I’m in none right now but if there’s significant overlay, I’ll max enter a dummy lineup (no CAR/DEN players) at the last minute.

• BUFUu2

@Ntucker2 said...

ATTN: IF U HAVE $5 AND A DRAFTKINGS ACCT ENTER THE THURSDAY KICKOFF GONNA BE HELLA OVERLAY RIGHT NOW ITS AT 89,000/235,000!!!!

I was thinking the same thing myself. I have around lineups in fd and dk and in that tourney i entered and out of all of my lineups the one i entered in that one is my favorite

• sprom

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

Assuming contests fill, will Thursday or Sunday DK GPPs be softer?

• Da52391

Hello, new to the boards here. I see ATL TB playing out as a shoot out. I am torn on whether to get more exposure to VJax or Evans however. Are you higher on VJax because you think Trufant will be shadowing Evans? @Thehazyone

• squidkill

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

QUESTION; How do you guys use your free rolls?

I normally use those to play my 49ers so that my bias does not creep into my “real cash” line ups. I also use them to stack prime time games, gives me some extra incentive to actually watch the game.

I can’t imagine playing any 49er …ever

• Zcthegreat_Nation

James White at his price keeps finding ways into all my lineups! Bad idea or no?

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Da52391 said...

Hello, new to the boards here. I see ATL TB playing out as a shoot out. I am torn on whether to get more exposure to VJax or Evans however. Are you higher on VJax because you think Trufant will be shadowing Evans? @Thehazyone

He won’t be. Trufant only plays one side of the field. Mike Evans had 14 RZ targets last year and VJax had 13. Evans had 10 targets a game and VJax had 6.

There is virtually no upside in playing VJax over Evans if you think its going to be a shootout. Evans won’t be that high owned so even if VJax gets the TD/s over Evans you aren’t really gaining an advantage.

You could argue the “drops” factor… but Dez Bryant, Julian Edelman and Amari Cooper all had similar or worse drop percentages than Evans. And I haven’t heard anyone argue against playing Cooper because of drops.

Look… this is an example of overthinking it and being contrarian when you don’t have to be.

• Luctyl99

Cardinals defense a good gpp play on fanduel?

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Does anyone know if there is a site out there with an NFL line up generator, that uses my desired percentage of exposure rather than their projections?

• BUFUu2

@Zcthegreat_Nation said...

James White at his price keeps finding ways into all my lineups! Bad idea or no?

I like white but i have to stay away from ne rbs you never no which one will go off or have a good game. If you play white then blount goes off play blount then white goes off play both neither do. Plus against a arizona d i am out

• patsforever23

@Zcthegreat_Nation said...

As a New England fan, it’s a little scary for me to roster White with D.J. Foster looking so good. Does he cut in to White’s time when the Pats fall behind on Sunday night? Probably not…but you never know with the hoodie-

• elgambino

What’s the deal with Baltimore’s TE situation? Gillmore seems like he could be a big-time sleeper this week.

• Atlasportsball

zeke or lamar miller?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@kbarnhill7523 said...

He won’t be. Trufant only plays one side of the field. Mike Evans had 14 RZ targets last year and VJax had 13. Evans had 10 targets a game and VJax had 6.

There is virtually no upside in playing VJax over Evans if you think its going to be a shootout. Evans won’t be that high owned so even if VJax gets the TD/s over Evans you aren’t really gaining an advantage.

You could argue the “drops” factor… but Dez Bryant, Julian Edelman and Amari Cooper all had similar or worse drop percentages than Evans. And I haven’t heard anyone argue against playing Cooper because of drops.

Look… this is an example of overthinking it and being contrarian when you don’t have to be.

Wouldn’t be so 100% certain that Trufant won’t shadow Evans. He shadowed in week 16 last season and wouldn’t surprise me if he did so this week. Ohhh how I love NFL ha ha.

• bucherpsu08

@sprom said...

Assuming contests fill, will Thursday or Sunday DK GPPs be softer?

I typically don’t play the Thursday games but you’ll find a lot of people stacking players from tonight’s game to see their name atop the leaderboard for a few days. This can soften the field up a bit depending on the Thursday game. I don’t see a whole lot of FPs to be scored coming from tonight’s game so I would say this week the Thursday games will be softer. Just my .02.

• jimmyd1507

@squidkill said...

I can’t imagine playing any 49er …ever

Vance Mickey D

• deejmonster

@elgambino said...

What’s the deal with Baltimore’s TE situation? Gillmore seems like he could be a big-time sleeper this week.

Idk about this. The Ravens have put all 3 of their TE’s as active ahead of Sunday… and all 3 were hurt along with the whole WR core just about. I don’t think there is a solid play on the Baltimore offense because 90% of their offensive starters are coming off of injuries. It’s going to be too hard to tell who is going to get the most play time and who might re-aggravate an injury

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler